Explosive Barrel Forums

Full Version: Spanish player advocating cheat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://imgur.com/a/2b0cw

I doubt any action will be taken but oh well.

Cloxrey telling his friend Mario how to quickly level up, using a cheat named mousecontroller, I laugh at them and he insults me, and finally his friend agrees to use it.

Edit: new imgur link, with added screens.
It's usable i guess. Leave autoslash on, and have a macro that runs to enter and re-exit areas.

But also you need to find those areas to position into.

And you need to move every 6 levels at least, or you stop earning exp.

So it might be a decent cheat, but really, it probably isn't even saving him too much work anyway.
(06-16-2017 06:49 AM)madTuna Wrote: [ -> ]http://imgur.com/a/zj1fO

I doubt any action will be taken but oh well.

Cloxrey telling his friend Mario how to quickly level up, using a cheat named mousecontroller, I laugh at them and he insults me, and finally his friend agrees to use it.
i think it is a good try to expose them but you provably should have photoshopped out the site.didn't really help having the site right there
Also, when autoslashing, you're slower and stupid-er than when you're playing yourself. So it'll actually take longer for him to lvl up.
Afk level 24 hours straight tho. Just turn it on and play something else for 2 or 3 days.
Yeah it'll take longer, but it will be less work on his part.

But with crappy gear +autoslash + fatigue, he'll probably start getting killed at some point, and need to run back to towns.

If he was smart, he would find a town that's under attack so he's closer to an inn.

But that's just my personal tip for leveling up for everyone.
Um... Anyone know this cheat's name? Not that I want to use it.....
Smile[/align]
(06-17-2017 12:15 AM)Outcast Wrote: [ -> ]Um... Anyone know this cheat's name? Not that I want to use it.....
Smile

There's the actual link to it in the 4th screenshot, they came back 10 minutes later to continue their conversation but I forgot to add these.
I don't know if you have to pay for those programms but i would rather invest money into some raccs and level up nice and easy in 1 week. Basicly... playing the game. You have to look at the character every couple of minutes anyways so why not play myself and speed it up in the long run. And i don't even want to start talking about emptying your inventory from all that junk items you get while farming...
Uh, I was joking. SmileTongue I have no real problem with slow levelling up, its just that nebies overrun me way fast. I wouldn't waste money on cheats. Playing the game requires efforts you have to overcome
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's