Explosive Barrel Forums
[EVENT] Halloween - Printable Version

+- Explosive Barrel Forums (http://forums.explosivebarrel.com)
+-- Forum: Straw Hat Samurai: Duels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: [EVENT] Halloween (/showthread.php?tid=1614)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

[EVENT] Halloween - Yurei - 10-02-2017 04:00 AM

Prepare for a self made Halloween event by me.

Outfit contest. The rules are simple.
1. Use this Femal Male. I won't accept screenshots or paper and pen.
2. Halloween themed, duh.
3. Asian themes prefered. You can do anime or manga or videogame inspired. I don't want to see a boring transylvanian (western) vampire. If there is some asian version then sure go on. Lets keep it overall in asian mythology.
4. Everyone has 2 entries. After the end of the submission date i will pick the top 5 (if enough people even participate). Maybe i will look for some other opinions other than mine. After the Top 5 Outfits have been decided i will make a poll. You can see it's quite similar to the last outfit contest.
5. Start for submissions: Oct.01.2017; End for submissions: Oct.20.2017

My decisions will be based on the idea/ceativity of the outfit as well as the execution. The better it is drawn the better are your chances. You can ask someone to help you or it can be entirely the work of someone else. What matters is who submitts.

Now to the part most people probably immediately skipped to... the prizes. Indeed there will be prizes.
1st place gets 100 gold tokens and a Pumpkin Head hat accessory!
2nd place gets 50 gold tokens and a Pumpkin Head hat accessory!
3rd place gets 30 gold tokens and a Pumpkin Head hat accessory!
4th place gets 25 gold tokens and a Pumpkin Head hat accessory!
5th place gets 20 gold tokens and a Pumpkin Head hat accessory!
Also the winners have a choice for a outfit out of a selection. 1st place will be able to pick first then the 2nd and so on. Outfits included are 2 x Ichigo, 1 x Reaper Six, 1 x Assassin, 1 x Santa!

Now a short part for any kanji reading this. If you stumbled across my thread here i have a little question. Could you please give my ingame character a extra pumpkin head? I have one but i don't want to give my only one away. It would be realy nice if you could send me a PM here on forum or ingame and tell me if you can give me a spare one. Furthermore... i know that is a stretch... could you consider giving the winner his outfit as a custom? I understand that's a bit much but hey... it would be a nice gesture from Lut.

As you all saw that's about it. Gold tokens are guaranteed. Maybe a pumpkinhead for 1st place. Maaaaaaybeeee even a custom... i know that's dreaming but asking doesn't hurt Tongue
Keep checking this page for more information, i will just edit it in.

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - AshuraTakezo - 10-02-2017 04:12 AM

Didn't you overdo it going from 100 tokens to 5 tokens? xD

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - Dokuganryu - 10-02-2017 04:14 AM

If 1st prize is X
then 2nd prize must be X/2
followed by 3rd X/4
and so on...

Please try to balance the reward

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - Yurei - 10-02-2017 04:17 AM

I don't have much gold left on my char. I can either keep it this way or lower the 1st place prize and balance it out.

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - Thylakaleo - 10-02-2017 04:19 AM

Looks good bro. Honestly, i would recommend lowering first place to just 50 tokens.

And i would pull up second place to 25. That would look balanced to me.

Then even with the leftover gold (45) you could offer everyone a 1-5 gold token participation prize, depending on how many people participate. Maybe more people will step up if there is a guaranteed prize.

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - Yurei - 10-02-2017 04:36 AM

Prizes have been edited. I will just buy more gold.
Participation prizes will be considered depending on how much people participate. I think the chances are good that every participant (not entry) gets 5 gold tokens. The forum isn't that active i assume ._.

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - AngelMC - 10-02-2017 05:48 AM

I'm based on the Tokyo Ghoul serie.[/php][/code]

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - Yurei - 10-02-2017 05:58 AM

Ok, first entry^^

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - Azgodeth - 10-02-2017 04:20 PM

i would enter, but tokens are less then useless.

RE: [EVENT] Halloween - Yurei - 10-02-2017 07:58 PM

I would give out gold if i could, i swear. Sadly players are limited on how to spend their gold even when doing something for the game.
If a kanji reads this... how about gold prizes instead of tokens Tongue. You can even take the same ammount of gold from my character.