Explosive Barrel Forums
a level glitch? really? - Printable Version

+- Explosive Barrel Forums (http://forums.explosivebarrel.com)
+-- Forum: Straw Hat Samurai: Duels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: a level glitch? really? (/showthread.php?tid=1744)

Pages: 1 2

a level glitch? really? - BlackZetsu - 11-25-2017 02:54 PM

Yeah yeah im a *censored* hole im a b*tch im worst than satan i heard every insult so far and i probaly lost people trust and credibility. but this time im coming in with something pretty weird and something im sure isn't normal. so let get into this. i heard two people saying ''hey that bug you found is nice. it let us level faster'' i was wondering what they were talking about. so i simply asked them. those two not knowing me was a advantage. they told me that with a certain manoeuver you can glitch a quest and turn it in more than once. they told me this ''to achieve this find a quest or a bounty quest and then complete the requirement but do not turn it in. go back to the area of the quest and click on the npc/bounty board. after this complete the quest and then quickly click the bounty board/npc and the quest turn in log should pop in'' from what i understood you can turn in something more than once. and it shouldn't be allowed. this time if you may please let not talk about my past on the game and let talk about this glitch. which is more important than me lol.

RE: a level glitch? really? - Yurei - 11-25-2017 08:40 PM

Haven't tested it yet but it sounds like you would only be able to turn in a quest twice. So it wouldn't be as usefull as just killing bandits.

RE: a level glitch? really? - BlackZetsu - 11-26-2017 08:07 AM

(11-25-2017 08:40 PM)Yurei Wrote:  Haven't tested it yet but it sounds like you would only be able to turn in a quest twice. So it wouldn't be as usefull as just killing bandits.
well one of my friend said he turned a quest in four time. 500 exp per turn in+4 =2500 exp so far. and since lot of quest give 500 exp. isn't it dangerous? because people that know the glitch will most likely glitch their way to 80 and it will just make the game ''cheat to win''this glitch is to me a important one that should be fixed.

RE: a level glitch? really? - PikuChan - 11-26-2017 05:10 PM

could you tell us the name instead just "friend" and else ?

this thing might also bother the clans influence.... so you might need to tell us more specific...

RE: a level glitch? really? - Thylakaleo - 11-27-2017 02:21 AM

(11-26-2017 05:10 PM)PikuChan Wrote:  this thing might also bother the clans influence.... so you might need to tell us more specific...

You're right, it would indeed mess with the influence, and allow massive influence grabs.

This has actually already been privately reported to the devs on facebook, when it was found that there could be mass influence adds onto towns.

Sadly there are tons of ways to do it.

RE: a level glitch? really? - Kogane no kiba burūdoragon - 11-28-2017 11:44 AM

(11-27-2017 02:21 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(11-26-2017 05:10 PM)PikuChan Wrote:  this thing might also bother the clans influence.... so you might need to tell us more specific...

You're right, it would indeed mess with the influence, and allow massive influence grabs.

This has actually already been privately reported to the devs on facebook, when it was found that there could be mass influence adds onto towns.

Sadly there are tons of ways to do it.

I do not care about a noob leveling but if this is affecting influence then like Thyla and Piku, I am concerned. But I think Ki and Mura should be doubly concerned as a lot of their territories are in the path most people would take to level while ours are for the most part out of the way.

RE: a level glitch? really? - Yurei - 11-29-2017 12:57 AM

This is true.
Mura and Ki should raise the tolls and send out patrols, outlawing the carrying out and giving out of quests for non clan members.
Mura will increase tolls to 9000 coins per visit.
Breaking the new laws will result in high fines for quest givers and arrests with high ransoms for foreigners.

RE: a level glitch? really? - Thylakaleo - 11-29-2017 03:29 AM

(11-28-2017 11:44 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  I do not care about a noob leveling but if this is affecting influence then like Thyla and Piku, I am concerned. But I think Ki and Mura should be doubly concerned as a lot of their territories are in the path most people would take to level while ours are for the most part out of the way.

Yours are out of the way, but if someone wanted to abuse it maliciously, it would be easiest on your territories, since the majority are below level 20.

RE: a level glitch? really? - Kogane no kiba burūdoragon - 11-29-2017 04:03 PM

(11-29-2017 03:29 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(11-28-2017 11:44 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  I do not care about a noob leveling but if this is affecting influence then like Thyla and Piku, I am concerned. But I think Ki and Mura should be doubly concerned as a lot of their territories are in the path most people would take to level while ours are for the most part out of the way.

Yours are out of the way, but if someone wanted to abuse it maliciously, it would be easiest on your territories, since the majority are below level 20.

....Dangit, you're right. I forgot about the dcks in this game.

RE: a level glitch? really? - PikuChan - 12-08-2017 12:24 AM

sounds like if this thing keep up, there would be a worst case like duping....

btw yurei's idea is very good.... mura would also make the quest a 'bit' harder like location of quest items far away (5 territories)