Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mount
06-11-2017, 01:47 AM
Lightbulb Mount
Let's go. I think every samurai straw player thought of having a mount, but those who did not think it would be better to start thinking. Imagine that it is more or less powerful with power mounted, or maybe create a super fuck battlefield where the player sees his character mounted on a horse or something, but the type does not need to have super fucked graphics. As an example of this gameboy game called harvest moon. E para aqueles que falam português sim ta uma merda o meu inglês ai.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2017, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 07:17 AM by Yurei.)
RE: Mount
I want a armored, skeleton death dragon with tails of fog, breathing flames.

[Image: dragonlki5stnfy9.png]

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-11-2017, 04:25 AM
The main problem would be that the player's movements would be incompatible with the horse, ie when attacking the player uses very quick dashes, he can jump, roll, cut trough mid-air and use complex techniques such as chi kicks or laying kunai traps which wouldn't be compatible with being mounted on a horse. Unless there were specific modes / fights where horses could be used such as a jousts (?).

But it would be interesting to mount a horse while travelling.
06-11-2017, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 07:43 AM by Yurei.)
http://forums.explosivebarrel.com/showth...hp?tid=417

http://forums.explosivebarrel.com/showth...hp?tid=633

Check the dates on those threads. Has been discussed several times now, still not in the game. I'm pretty confident in saying this won't come this year (or ever).
Btw Tuna, next time you give a negative rep for 'poor contribution' an explanation would be appreciated. I think dragons are cool...

06-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Yeah, i also think Dragons are pretty cool, and that would make a super sweet mount.

I don't know if you looked around at the forums bro, but it is pretty dead. So if someone takes the time to engage you on your thread, you should be thankful for that.

If you want to talk about "contribution" we can pick apart your original suggestion.

Having a mount in combat ruins the three stance balance. If you can find a way to efficiently incorporate it, id love to hear that. But as of now, it wouldn't make much sense.

As far as "battlefields" go, thats an awful lot to add. And how do you decide which battlefield it would be fought on? Do you HAVE to have a mount to fight someone with a mount then? Seems like it adds more stress to a game that already has a limited player pool.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-11-2017, 08:32 AM
My bad, this forum is in much worse shape than the last time I visited, ages ago.
06-11-2017, 08:14 PM
I know that feel. There has to be a way to travel fast while avoiding all bandits/animals/oni on the road

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
06-11-2017, 11:53 PM
(06-11-2017 01:59 AM)Yurei Wrote:  I want a armored, skeleton death dragon with tails of fog, breathing flames.

[Image: dragonlki5stnfy9.png]

I want a unicorn ;_; a fluffy unicorn

[Image: 0e3df60cabeec611be2872b82db57458.jpg]
06-12-2017, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 01:37 AM by Yurei.)
[Image: tumblr_nf9seoddNK1tod76fo1_500.png]

I could offer that from the Murakami graveyard. It's... my safe space.

06-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Update made
Just kidding: I'm not sure about mounts; I like the game as it is::::

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Still looking for my lost Deathbringer sword Angry