Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
[EVENT] Halloween
10-20-2017, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 06:41 PM by Ripoff Hunter.)
RE: [EVENT] Halloween
(10-20-2017 02:30 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  The following characters are based on Japanese theme of Halloween festival and is a pure art form of my imagination. Any resemblance to any existing Japanese mythological creature is purely co incidencal.

Protector of Buddha Outfit

- Helmet
- Mask
- Armour
- Gloves
- Pant
- Sandal
- Staff

[Image: Dj0B6AY5TkCizYaaigOUJg.jpeg]

Bone Bastard Outfit

- Helmet (the horn above the head)
- Mask (the skull without any horn)
- Armour (including the thorn in the neck and the spike on the hand)
- Gloves (the fingers will be separated separated)
- Pant (Legs along with pelvic bone and the tail)
- Sandal (Bone feet)
- Staff

[Image: pv1a00UEQaqqkYaSnGlCFQ.jpeg]

These are my submissions Big Grin

Thank You Big Grin

well! My my!, whhy doesn't this look familar? Eh Dokuganripoff? base on your imagination you say, huh? coincidental hmm...? shame on you.
[Image: sUrDx4r.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2017, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 06:50 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(10-20-2017 06:39 PM)Ripoff Hunter Wrote:  well! My my!, whhy doesn't this look familar? Eh Dokuganripoff? base on your imagination you say, huh? coincidental hmm...? shame on you.
[Image: sUrDx4r.png]

You're actually right. I took that base of Tendril Wink

But as I said, I put my imagination into that particular base and shaped it into my own.

Everyone is starting with something as a base. Isn't it? Big Grin

And at the end, my outfit is spooky while the one which I took as my template is not spooky at all Tongue

PS : I know its you L1on, you could have just spoke it yourself. I wouldn't mind at all. lol. I knew someone will obviously notice it because I didn't change the armour's design at all, just changed the colour according to the charecter's skin and proceeded to work with mask, sandal, pants and swords.

Good Luck in defaming me haters Tongue

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-20-2017, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 06:54 PM by L10N.)
Wtf. It's not me. Although I thought something from the first one kind of looked familiar. But no, I would never do this bullshat.

Trust me, it's not me.

A LION walks alone.... But, Sheeps flock together...
[Image: GBe9Ew.gif]
10-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Damn.

[Image: UWZcHvw.png]
10-20-2017, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 07:24 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(10-20-2017 07:08 PM)Orochi Wrote:  Damn.

Damn what?

(10-20-2017 06:53 PM)L10N Wrote:  Wtf. It's not me. Although I thought something from the first one kind of looked familiar. But no, I would never do this bullshat.

Trust me, it's not me.

Well it is someone. Id really care xD
It was for fun so I made 2.
Lets wait for Yurei's decision xD

*Meow*...
10-20-2017, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 07:28 PM by Outcast.)
Another two outfits added to hard choice. Btw, it looks like the first one has got a world map above his belt xD.
The belt is also the only thing i thought i'd already seen.

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
10-20-2017, 08:12 PM
@Doku @Everyone
In regard to Doku's entries. I don't care what base he used. It looks nice so it will be accepted. If people don't agree with him using this base then they can just not vote for him. As far as it goes for me the only way i wouldn't accept it would be if Tendril wouldn't allow it. So if Tendril doesn't speak against this entry in the next 12 hours it will be accepted.
As for the skeleton this will probably not be accepted. Not because i don't like it, it honestly looks realy cool. The weapon omg. But, this wouldn't be a design that would be possible ingame. SHSD outfits cant make the body invisible. So either the skeleton would lie over the naked player model or the whole player model would be white. But in any case there can't be just the skeleton. I base this thought on experience. I have never seen an outfit that negatively changed the body proportions. Armor pieces can be bigger than the character but i have never seen a armor pieces that made a player smaller than normal. Also they didn't just make my head invisible for my custom, they just made a helmet that covers my face. So based on those facts this skeleton entry can't be accepted if intended as is. If you you verbaly want to add that it is supposed to be worn over the naked player model or that the player model would be all white than i will Keep that in mind and will accept.
Srry for the long text and your hard work Doku.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
10-20-2017, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 10:47 PM by Dokuganryu.)
(10-20-2017 07:28 PM)Outcast Wrote:  Another two outfits added to hard choice. Btw, it looks like the first one has got a world map above his belt xD.
The belt is also the only thing i thought i'd already seen.

It is not belt. It is a rope to tie up anyone who tries to harm Buddha.

The world map design has a significance too but I am too lazy to write it ;_____;

(10-20-2017 08:12 PM)Yurei Wrote:  @Doku @Everyone
In regard to Doku's entries. I don't care what base he used. It looks nice so it will be accepted. If people don't agree with him using this base then they can just not vote for him. As far as it goes for me the only way i wouldn't accept it would be if Tendril wouldn't allow it. So if Tendril doesn't speak against this entry in the next 12 hours it will be accepted.
As for the skeleton this will probably not be accepted. Not because i don't like it, it honestly looks realy cool. The weapon omg. But, this wouldn't be a design that would be possible ingame. SHSD outfits cant make the body invisible. So either the skeleton would lie over the naked player model or the whole player model would be white. But in any case there can't be just the skeleton. I base this thought on experience. I have never seen an outfit that negatively changed the body proportions. Armor pieces can be bigger than the character but i have never seen a armor pieces that made a player smaller than normal. Also they didn't just make my head invisible for my custom, they just made a helmet that covers my face. So based on those facts this skeleton entry can't be accepted if intended as is. If you you verbaly want to add that it is supposed to be worn over the naked player model or that the player model would be all white than i will Keep that in mind and will accept.
Srry for the long text and your hard work Doku.

Actually the skeleton outfit is basically a full sleve garment with that design. The body would be in same size as we have in game. When I drew that I drew it smaller, thats my drawing fault. You can think the skeleton design in similar proportions to that of a normal charecter in game. The damange zone would be similar to a normal player charecter. I have no intention of making small sized charecter.

This outfit will be such a outfit in which the areas which are lacking as animation as per the base template will be invisible solid part of body. I made the tail just to ensure the damage range is continued till there. The tail is almost at the back line of the template's character. The legs if it seems thinner than template, then I'd just say that the amount of legs which is missing from my design would just be invisible but damage would be counted as normal outfits. I extended those thorns and extensions just to ensure that the damage zone remains same.

I hope you'd reverse your decision Yurei xD

*Meow*...
10-20-2017, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017 10:17 PM by Outcast.)
I have to put up the aobozu update in some time hope the event doesn't end soon

[Image: weX-c6u2RVqoToWm7kX73g.png]

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
10-20-2017, 10:32 PM
(10-20-2017 10:02 PM)Outcast Wrote:  I have to put up the aobozu update in some time hope the event doesn't end soon

[Image: weX-c6u2RVqoToWm7kX73g.png]

Demn that sickle is so sick. Such a cool idea

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything