Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me
06-21-2016, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 01:38 AM by U3sug1K3nsh1n.)
Me
hello there wondering who or what is U3sug1k3nsh1n is??
well you are in luck
I don't have the time to put rainbow typing or fun emojis so let get to the juciy part,sorry if it was too boring

Real name=**** ***(Can't have people coming to my door and beat me up cause... Reasons )

Birth=March 21 ,2002

Grade= 6th(going to 7th after this summer )

How OP in the SHSD game?=not much(weak af )

and NO I am not a spy nor am I an ALTs of someone ( stahp accussing me :v )
Current age = 14

I discover this game when I was like 11 when I first created a facebook(my teacher created it for me )

I played the game and it was not like right now xD , people are so noobs(including me and I duel to lvl up cause I can't lvl up when I kill the bandits cause the territory is grey and I didn't know about territories ).

And the outfit in ninja shop was purple and it take Ap to travel Angry . And I joined Aoi Hoiru at the time too but the clan was too quiet and i don't know anything about talking and such cause I WAS 12 at teh time.

And I think it was around 2014 december(Christmas, That is why I want to be Santa Big Grin ) I play the game and I even though that Chronos(He look so cool at the time and he still look cool ) was the white hair dude that show in the Game Trailer Sleepy ( the video that use to come up when you open the game ).I even though that he was like an ADMIN I guess and I also though that some of the names in the leaderboard that sound like Samurai were Bots/NPCs leaders/ADMINS

I didn't play the game daily and I only play it sometime cause it was like an anime game
Samurai!!!!!
I did have a few friend in the game at the time but I can't remember them anymore xD. They probably rebirth a few time by now (My name was SuanKem) so I try many other MMOs sooner or later but I start losting my apptidite for Multiplayers games Sad (cause pay to win, grinding , sux community , emptiness , can't shine Undecided and I can't afford a ps3 or Xbox 1)P.S my family is kinda poor (;-Wink
Then I stop playing SHSD for like 9 months then I come back at 2015 and I didn't play it much( I just come check it, look around the game and go play other games after like 20 minutes )
I play many other games but lasted for only about few days and I get sick of it except a few but now I don't play them too Idk why Exclamation
So I try and try to find the perfect game (;-Wink and the more I look for it the more hate games except a few browser kids game Sleepy like kizi , a10 pog.com and some fighting games that is two players :3 then about a few days after Christmas my internet get suddenly slow so I can't play anyother mmos cause LAG game tuu strong( I will try to keep the sentence more english)
So I decided ohh yea what about this game(SHSD) and I though it won't be so bad and umm it was kinda ok but I didn't really like it but still play it cause it work really good on slow internet lol.(not dissing the game or anything just saying it is amazing that you can still play the game even if your computer is a potato )
So about 3 days getting use to the game then umm yea I just magically know everything O.O
i mean everything I need to know Tongue
then I keep learning learning and more learning about how to trade/ how to have swag (jk... [;-;])/how to farm potatoes ( I think Tao was like the first person to tell me about farming :# or atleast he was the one that told me what farming can do for you )
then I get around lvl 60 with my account SuanKem then I realious that I fawk up my stats so I tell my clanmates that I will be deleting this character to start a new good one and like none of them give a fawk [;-;] (seriously) then there was this nice guys name Jambe/jembi(I forgot his name he is never online now hope he get better and work for Aoi again) that say that he will hold on my oranges for about 20 minutes and that I have to get to lvl 10 in 20 minutes so I was happy and I delete this fawk up stats azz Suankem then I create a character name UesugiKenshin but it won't let me so I create U3sug1K3nsh1n hehe
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: Me
Welcum 2 teh forum m8! fel free to make u're self liek home :D

If ur bad at grammar, you can ask me to teach u, I do very good engrish

"Man proposes, God disposes"
Find all posts by this user
06-21-2016, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here.

Plus you're 6 months early, Santa.
(Please don't sleigh me) /rimshot ( Tongue )

(=b'o')=b

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish God! \('o'\)
He brings us good fortune, rich harvests, and wealth!

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish Demi-God! \('o'\)
He brings us good EXP and bountiful potatoes!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Praise the Minor Fish God...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He just controls algae.

[Image: og2vFR6.png]
06-21-2016, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 09:52 PM by AshuraTakezo.)
Wlcum 2 zeh frums me man! Hev fuun az muuch az u wunt!

Me and Kevin cen teich grammer cuuz we do gud veri engrish

Late Edit: I didn't notice but i got my fifth star with this xD I thought i'd get it with my 800th post bu oh well LOL

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
06-21-2016, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2016 10:09 PM by Centifolia.)
Is this some sort of riddle and code work meant to decipher?
Cause it does seem like a "cicada riddle"

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
06-22-2016, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2016 01:57 AM by U3sug1K3nsh1n.)
.... seriously Centifolia
still don't trust me xD
well I guess I will finish my story then

(06-21-2016 03:37 PM)U3sug1K3nsh1n Wrote:  hello there wondering who or what is U3sug1k3nsh1n is??
well you are in luck
I don't have the time to put rainbow typing or fun emojis so let get to the juciy part,sorry if it was too boring

Real name=**** ***(Can't have people coming to my door and beat me up cause... Reasons )

Birth=March 21 ,2002

Grade= 6th(going to 7th after this summer )

How OP in the SHSD game?=not much(weak af )

and NO I am not a spy nor am I an ALTs of someone ( stahp accussing me :v )
Current age = 14

I discover this game when I was like 11 when I first created a facebook(my teacher created it for me )

I played the game and it was not like right now xD , people are so noobs(including me and I duel to lvl up cause I can't lvl up when I kill the bandits cause the territory is grey and I didn't know about territories ).

And the outfit in ninja shop was purple and it take Ap to travel Angry . And I joined Aoi Hoiru at the time too but the clan was too quiet and i don't know anything about talking and such cause I WAS 12 at teh time.

And I think it was around 2014 december(Christmas, That is why I want to be Santa Big Grin ) I play the game and I even though that Chronos(He look so cool at the time and he still look cool ) was the white hair dude that show in the Game Trailer Sleepy ( the video that use to come up when you open the game ).I even though that he was like an ADMIN I guess and I also though that some of the names in the leaderboard that sound like Samurai were Bots/NPCs leaders/ADMINS

I didn't play the game daily and I only play it sometime cause it was like an anime game
Samurai!!!!!
I did have a few friend in the game at the time but I can't remember them anymore xD. They probably rebirth a few time by now (My name was SuanKem) so I try many other MMOs sooner or later but I start losting my apptidite for Multiplayers games Sad (cause pay to win, grinding , sux community , emptiness , can't shine Undecided and I can't afford a ps3 or Xbox 1)P.S my family is kinda poor (;-Wink
Then I stop playing SHSD for like 9 months then I come back at 2015 and I didn't play it much( I just come check it, look around the game and go play other games after like 20 minutes )
I play many other games but lasted for only about few days and I get sick of it except a few but now I don't play them too Idk why.
So I try and try to find the perfect game (;-Wink and the more I look for it the more hate games except a few browser kids game Sleepy like kizi , a10 pog.com and some fighting games that is two players then about a few days after Christmas my internet get suddenly slow so I can't play anyother mmos cause LAG game tuu strong( I will try to keep the sentence more english)
So I decided ohh yea what about this game(SHSD) and I though it won't be so bad and umm it was kinda ok but I didn't really like it but still play it cause it work really good on slow internet lol.(not dissing the game or anything just saying it is amazing that you can still play the game even if your computer is a potato )
So about 3 days getting use to the game then umm yea I just magically know everything O.O
i mean everything I need to know Tongue
then I keep learning learning and more learning about how to trade/ how to have swag (jk... [;-;])/how to farm potatoes ( I think Tao was like the first person to tell me about farming :# or atleast he was the one that told me what farming can do for you )
then I get around lvl 60 with my account SuanKem then I realious that I fawk up my stats so I tell my clanmates that I will be deleting this character to start a new good one and like none of them give a fawk [;-;] (seriously) then there was this nice guys name Jambe/jembi(I forgot his name he is never online now hope he get better and work for Aoi again) that say that he will hold on my oranges for about 20 minutes and that I have to get to lvl 10 in 20 minutes so I was happy and I delete this fawk up stats azz Suankem then I create a character name UesugiKenshin but it won't let me so I create U3sug1K3nsh1n hehe

so ahh yea After I create U3sug1k3nsh1n(why did I pick this hard to spell name) so I try to leveling up as fast as I could then some 10 to 20 minutes later I was lvl 10 YEAA!!! so I quickly rejoin Aoi Hoiru and Jambe was gone Huh and I was so scare and though he highjack my items and umm Goldfangdraco said that don't worry he is not that kind of person and he also said that Jambe won't want to take ur piece of shlt(he didn't say that but that is how I remember). So I was alittle bullied(I think it is a word) and relieve at the same time cause he would never take my piece of shits [;-;] , YEA!!!!!!!. So some hours later he come back online and he regive me back my items and I was umm yea HAPPY .
Then I start doing drugps;alm cough cough* I start farming and trading racs and such then I make a few more friends (Won't name them cause this thing is already too long and it might be boring to read idk) traded some shit for more shit then traded a large amount of decent items for a OP items (Quality over Quantity). Make some more friends and a few people I hate too xD and so umm yea I lvl up a few times and currently lvl **(just check me in the game) and now here we are, ME writing THIS.
Thank for reading
(Might have miss a few plot hole here and there but it is not important)
06-22-2016, 05:00 AM
too long for me to read...brain error
06-22-2016, 06:37 AM
ofcourse it will be long Tongue
hehe Big Grin