Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
War Room Overhauling.
10-12-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: War Room Overhauling.
Yeah, just keep only caring about what you see.

I mean, 5 or 10 guys don't wanna play war room.

Clan caps are at about 5 or 10 people.

That's all the people in the clan.

10/10 for inclusion very good show very glad we get to dictate other people's game experiences.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2016, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2016 08:34 AM by Tameshi.)
,,When it comes to spars, if I was leader Tameshi. Would you fight with me, if i wanted to take 30 of your tiles, no matter where they are?''

Im not sure i understand this question.
First,i dont consider a fight for 30 tiles to be a regular sparring.
And,,no matter where they are''wouldnt go along with the idea of having diplomatic area,s.
Also,if its a sparring between us,we would obviously be fighting since,well,its a sparring.
If you attack us with the intention of taking 30 of our tiles against our will,we would be fighting you aswell.
Again,im not sure i understood this question,so maybe you can explain it to me.

Leo,we cant hear out everyone in a clan,most people dont give ther oppinion.
And newbies simply lack the experience to give the same kind of input that a experienced war room veteran could give.
No voice will be silenced,everyone can take part in our discussion here.
The thing is,most people dont do it.
So we can just hear out the people who DO use the forum,we cant assume what the others would say.
We need to find a way that makes both,newbies and veterans happy.
Beeing a newbie is a short time period,so they need to be happy with the endgame aswell.
And i also would like to reward the people who do the most for the clan,in this case,they get the chance to relax a bit because there isnt constant war.

Personally,i think it would be better to make it easier for newbies to adapt to a system that regular players use,instead of making a system that is centered around newbies.
They just need to stay around long enough to give the game a chance.
And one step in that direction,is this meeting here.
I think that a arena would be a good idea,additionally,sparrings,if we can get them to work this time.
And we can still collect more ideas,nothing is decided yet.
As leaders,we all should set a good example for good behavior and try to get along somehow.
Sparrings,arena fights,coordinated battles,even making this concept for a new war room right now,all those things require cooperation.
Im not against everything you sugest leo.
For example,i changed my mind about sparrings and events.
I also think there could be a way to support player clans(though,not trough a simple donation,in midori,s case).
And i also consider that even,,friendly''wars could happen and i agree that this bad mood between everyone has to go,or at least it should be reduced.

However,i also like ak90,s idea for a arena.
And i think that we should not force others to agree with us,it only creates bad blood anyway and this new concept will be doomed before it really starts.
People work better together if they do something they believe in and that they do because they want to do,not because they are forced.

Now i will be following shadow,s advice and leave this here:[Image: pizza_margherita_1.jpg]

[Image: unbenanntwfwafwt2vgdipq89.jpg]
10-12-2016, 08:45 AM
1 underwear
2 ???
3 profit
10-26-2016, 07:30 PM
Thread closed due to too much reports.

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed