Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
War Room Overhauling.
09-16-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: War Room Overhauling.
(09-16-2016 04:25 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  Blood Lotus being wiped out is not a possibility. Their territories adjacent to the current battlefields can be taken but they have territories in other places to protect them from being completely wiped out.

This is a play to gain what...5 tiles? If I am being honest, I want Blood Lotus to try and conquer these tiles. If they fail it will be something to learn from, if they succeed it will be a confidence booster. They have my support in this as it shows they have chutzpah.

That being said Midori is drawing the short end of the stick here and is the preferred target because of the actions of Ki and Aka. You have been carving up Kanto between yourselves causing Midori to have to devote resources to stemming their losses. this made them a target for a hungry player clan and Blood Lotus just so happened to be in position to get them a seat at the table.

If any of the other Player Clans were still around we know they would have been doing the same thing.

That's how the war room work, how it should work at least. That way things are never static, always moving.

Though, i think Blood lotus should divide their attention between clans, since almost every clan is busy, that makes every clan a target. So, i can't really condone their actions of attacking specifically Midori. Maybe Bagda had his reasons for that.

But yeah, it's the way we should be doing things, and it's an attitude we all need. We have to accept that we're gonna lose and gain tiles at different times, and that clan strength and influence fluctuates with the game, it's the way things are.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
09-16-2016, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2016 10:32 PM by bagdavadze_san.)
hellow everyone, i wasnot reading forums for a while and just yesterday thyla told me about this, didnot knew u were considering bl well being as world was considering what to do with nazy germany after second world war. so im front of u and have to answer those lot questions and misunderstanings...

interesting is that no one was calling or mentioning bl as a clan at all before our this accident even a leaders so... i did this act this step cause im really was tired by listening only "silent" in clan chat,was bored too, people were calling us dumbs, zombies..(and that even who knew what is bl, cause i sometime heared a quesions like: "what is blood lotus?" "does it have tiles in war room?" "there is no one in the blood lotus clan" (heared that in clan chat when few guys were talking to each other) and like that.. got screenshots if something.. so once i though, what will i lose if i wage in war? nothing at all. as i have said before "who isnot risking, that isnot drinking champaign" so i went to check out my luck.

so here is my question if anyone disagree what i'd done and cant understand, tell me what to do - maybe i should wait until every member will again leave me and wait until the end of world with this 13 tiles? or maybe there is anyone who can try out how kind feel is to be leader of blood lotus? - maybe u aloshka? or maybe even u ashura? i will gladely give u leadership of bl, just tell me, and then lets see where u will bring the clan. if all the leaders agree that they dont want to see bl anymore - go ahead i wont disobey, the tiles after destroying it will go to aoi.

about the convo tameshi, i left that cause i didnot saw any point in talking u, i was only getting mad and mad when u said bl shant wage in the war cause they cant beat any clan 1vs1 and that they havenot good past they havenot history like "great Midori have". when u took example why mura doesnot need the war to get tiles and i replyed cause they are "richs" i said that because they are richs for me, they are not like bl or me, yes i havnot access to golds to buy the invitations so im asking for the help to other persons, i even was ready(and am ready right now too) to give leadership to the person who can take care about it - lets say tonyk, but he dont wants, neither wants anyone else, even saskia who would be best leader for me... so bl is always depended to their employer, dont want to say that but we are like mercenaries sometime... and its easy for u to say golds isnot most important, ask me, or yuuta how is it when u havenot golds. and if u havenot and hadnot business with bl, doesnot means that other clans havenot too. and if u do ur business then im doing mine too. oh and i told every reason why we choosed midori as target in that convo.

about alosha, first have to admit video was really cool. second do i disobeyed u or to aoi once before this one? i was not enought loyal? wasnot im telling every info what i was getting immediately? wasnot im helping u from whatever i could? and btw i was begging for letting me wage in war, letting me atk hono when i was ready but u didnot wanted help... it could be said two things: 1. aoi was carrying about us so much that they vanished us as clan. 2. until they were winning the battle and were sure in success they didnot wanted so share tiles wit another clans( it was look lie that until i talked to ak90). + now another person is leader of aoi, so im dealing with him as aoi head about everything.

and at least about this system of war room - if everyone likes that sure, im with u, but if for true i think motivation of war room will lost, we wont be enough stimulate about doing every hour moves as we havenot to lose spetially... bt why not to try out and see what will happen? if not leaders can always find out the reason to atk eachother seriously again... so lets try out, why not?

sorry for my english, some of guys dont understand it so.. :/ sorry

btw i'd really would like to see how midori - bl battles will end up xD how many time will they need to destory us, as they cant convert they must to do it by hqs so, really interesting, oh and just remembered when i said, i will continue converting and attacking midori in convo with tameshi, i was quite mad and said that on "hot" or "mad" (dont know how is that saying in english, hope even 1 person will understand) heart so.. like that...
09-16-2016, 11:07 PM
I understand everything you are saying bagda, so if anyone has any questions about your English, i can try to explain what you mean, but i feel like everyone will at least understand enough.

We do need a system where we can allow player clans to rise up, or at least have a fighting chance for a while.

But, there are no free spaces to expand into, so any time a player clan rises up, they must choose a clan to attack.

I feel like we need to adopt better attitudes about how we will trat these attacks. i understand they can even come at times that are really not advantageous for us, but we can't simply shoot down every player clan that tries to rise up.

Not to mention, player clans are huge gold sources. Like bagda said, it takes gold to buy invites and get members. More player clans is going to mean more gold being spent, which is going to be good for the game.

I also think we all need to make an agreement that we're going to look out for what's best in the game. I understand having a strong clan loyalty, but as leaders, we need to look at a bigger picture.

09-16-2016, 11:11 PM
Bagda, to start it off, you literally, misunderstood every single word we said.

No one said you were a bad Leader; no one wanted to take the Leadership from you; no one said that you need to be wiped out the face of Japan.

Tameshi brought up the topic, since his conversation with you was unsuccessful so he wanted the opinion of the whole Clan council. I will put it bluntly, Midori can defeat you, and Tameshi was afraid he will have to battle you until you are destroyed, and he didn't want that. But you got on his nerves so he also didn't want to be like: "You are forgiven, go ahead and take my tiles".

We did not say anything to make you mad. Ok, it is true that we don't like the way you do some stuff, but every Leader will Lead his clan on his own way.

Next up.

When you start attacking someone, you will need to hear them speak, not just ignore them and run away from the conversation. That is one of the things that you didn't do that is right.

Finally, you have 13 tiles, you can attack and grow, but again, You need to act in a diplomatic way when you attack a clan that you can't defeat by yourself

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-16-2016, 11:46 PM
Bagda,

technically you could say: "I made deal with Aoi, not with you personal and now i were talking with Aoi's leadership, not with you personally. #Rekt"

And I could respond: "According to Chronis you asked for an alliance with him. #Rekt"

But it's not about both of that. I won't wash dirty laundry here (anymore), it's more the topic for the priv, but the thing is - I don't care. I don't care if you think if my anger and bitternes are justified or not. Go and fulfill your dream of being free from Aoi's oppression. Three days ago I heard BL will win on this or take responsibility for their action, but looks like 3 days counts as long as Mesosoic Era, it's outdated and now is: you're not risking anything.
09-17-2016, 05:58 AM
Bagda, atleast from my point of view we did not ask for your help or think to have you attack because we wished for this to be a contained conflict. the more clans that got involved the more likely it would spin out of control. of course now all but Murakami has gotten involved.

We meant no disrespect to Blood Lotus nor were we being overprotective. We simply wished to keep this contained to a small localized conflict between a few parties.

09-17-2016, 06:50 AM
(09-17-2016 05:58 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  Bagda, atleast from my point of view we did not ask for your help or think to have you attack because we wished for this to be a contained conflict. the more clans that got involved the more likely it would spin out of control. of course now all but Murakami has gotten involved.

We meant no disrespect to Blood Lotus nor were we being overprotective. We simply wished to keep this contained to a small localized conflict between a few parties.

No. No no 1000 times no.

Making conflicts small and contained excludes other clans, and it makes for very specific battles, which lead to bad feelings.

If we had so many clans involved and attacking, we wouldnt have time to decide where to direct our hate, and we would have everyone accessing the war room.

If everyone's playing, no one can get upset. (And no one should get upset, it's a game afterall. The point is to play. So, going out of your way to try to isolate and exclude is just going to make us keep the same, boring system we have right now.)

09-17-2016, 12:17 PM
(09-17-2016 06:50 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 05:58 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  Bagda, atleast from my point of view we did not ask for your help or think to have you attack because we wished for this to be a contained conflict. the more clans that got involved the more likely it would spin out of control. of course now all but Murakami has gotten involved.

No. No no 1000 times no.

Making conflicts small and contained excludes other clans, and it makes for very specific battles, which lead to bad feelings.

If we had so many clans involved and attacking, we wouldnt have time to decide where to direct our hate, and we would have everyone accessing the war room.

If everyone's playing, no one can get upset. (And no one should get upset, it's a game afterall. The point is to play. So, going out of your way to try to isolate and exclude is just going to make us keep the same, boring system we have right now.)

There was no hatred involved in this war nor has there been any to grow among the Aoi Hoiru ranks. This was simply a business arrangement. feelings, at least on my part, never entered into the equation when the decision was made to go to war. Sure there was some funny business going on in the beginning that made me go blind with rage for a minute or several but for the most part this has been a hatred free war.

The hate you speak of was used during the 4th Great War to spur the troops into great action and once expended by the majority of the clan it found no tinder to bloom into a flame with. Any derogatory comments towards Hono in this conflict has either been made by Noobs who do not know better or your standard trolls.

You can have small contained conflict between clans as long as the right people are in the driver's seat

09-17-2016, 06:25 PM
Since we have been discussing a few things here allready,i would be interested to know when the meeting will happen that we talked about.
If we discuss too many things here,there might not be much to talk about in the meeting later.

We should find out the main points that are relevant for the meeting,who wants to take part in it,and when it will happen.
It was allready mentioned before that it should happen in the forum,so we allready know the location(unless someone would prefer to have this meeting ingame,instead of the forum).

[Image: unbenanntwfwafwt2vgdipq89.jpg]
09-17-2016, 08:19 PM
alright, taking tiles diplomatly then, well some of u can admit that i have informed each of leader about attacking midori (exempt tameshi naturally to win a day or so on battle field). as i wasnot negotiating publicly to clan heads, u cant just accuse me that im just dealig to my self ad wasnot informing anothers... + someone from aoi leads(dont remember who) told me that "we want to give u tiles, but for that u must be ready to protect those first) how can i gain members if bl is all time inactive... so there wasnot a chance to gain tiles like mura did.. no what we are going to do? i see all heads are agree about the new war room system, so we wont be able to see the end of war or we'll do it after it?
Thread Closed