Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The 30th Day Prize...
09-30-2016, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 06:56 PM by Dokuganryu.)
The 30th Day Prize...
As we know it is called Super Bonus Prize although for me it has turned out to be a Super Bogus Prize.
My request to the Mods/Devs/Admins of the game is that please list out the names of the outfits you guys have coded for the Super bonus (or bogus) prize!!!
I am asking so because i can not spend my entire life claiming daily prizes each day and at the 31st day i'll end up with a crap adventure, assasin, dark assasin, reaper (6,7,10,11) or santa outfit.
It would have been acceptable if they had spawned with decent stats. First those crap boxes spawns as super bonus prize and when you open it you get a bunch full of craps and nowadays people have become smart enough not to trade those boxes for anything.
Honestly I'm tired of it. My chikako is of lvl 3 and soon to be lvl 4. If at this stage I'm getting those crap outfits as SUPER BONUS prize i'll literally stop wasting my time on claiming daily prize.

I might be sounding a bit rude but trust me you got to be sour when you spend each day claiming the prize and you effort is wasted by those above mentioned crap boxes.

PS: If you start a pole you will see that this isn't my alone's complaint.

-The End-

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2016, 11:10 PM
RE: The 30th Day Prize...
(09-30-2016 06:56 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  As we know it is called Super Bonus Prize although for me it has turned out to be a Super Bogus Prize.
My request to the Mods/Devs/Admins of the game is that please list out the names of the outfits you guys have coded for the Super bonus (or bogus) prize!!!
I am asking so because i can not spend my entire life claiming daily prizes each day and at the 31st day i'll end up with a crap adventure, assasin, dark assasin, reaper (6,7,10,11) or santa outfit.
It would have been acceptable if they had spawned with decent stats. First those crap boxes spawns as super bonus prize and when you open it you get a bunch full of craps and nowadays people have become smart enough not to trade those boxes for anything.
Honestly I'm tired of it. My chikako is of lvl 3 and soon to be lvl 4. If at this stage I'm getting those crap outfits as SUPER BONUS prize i'll literally stop wasting my time on claiming daily prize.

I might be sounding a bit rude but trust me you got to be sour when you spend each day claiming the prize and you effort is wasted by those above mentioned crap boxes.

PS: If you start a pole you will see that this isn't my alone's complaint.

-The End-

An outfit costs 60 gold.

50 gold cost 5 dollars. On that logic, 60 gold costs 6 dollars.

It takes approx. 1 minute to log in, claim your prize, and log off.

That's 30 minutes of your time, for a 6 dollar reward.

That's 12 dollars an hour you're effectively being paid.

Minimum wage is 7.25.

You're effectively being paid, almost double minimum wage, just to play the game.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-01-2016, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 12:26 AM by Dokuganryu.)
If that is the point then they shouldn't give outfits in 31st day.
I would better recommend to give about 20 Attack pills instead of those weird crap stuffs

*Meow*...
10-01-2016, 01:55 AM
(09-30-2016 11:10 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  An outfit costs 60 gold.

50 gold cost 5 dollars. On that logic, 60 gold costs 6 dollars.

It takes approx. 1 minute to log in, claim your prize, and log off.

That's 30 minutes of your time, for a 6 dollar reward.

That's 12 dollars an hour you're effectively being paid.

Minimum wage is 7.25.

You're effectively being paid, almost double minimum wage, just to play the game.

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

so that means every 30 days i should be getting 50 of every outfit in the game as payment, since i put alot of hours in a week.
dont you mean we're making 6$ a month, for doing nothing? even then, getting a useless item that costs 6$ isnt actually the same as getting that 6$ in cash now is it? can you sell a adventure set/assasin set/nice guy set? not for a single dime..
10-01-2016, 02:07 AM
(10-01-2016 01:55 AM)Azgodeth Wrote:  so that means every 30 days i should be getting 50 of every outfit in the game as payment, since i put alot of hours in a week.
dont you mean we're making 6$ a month, for doing nothing? even then, getting a useless item that costs 6$ isnt actually the same as getting that 6$ in cash now is it? can you sell a adventure set/assasin set/nice guy set? not for a single dime..

Nope, cuz ur logging in to play for yourself. The point of logging in for daily prize is to get everyone logging in once a day, just so the game can say "we had this many active players."

And, Also, plenty of potatoes, random blues, soldier pills, duel tokens, and gold tokens drop too on the other 29 days of the month.

That doesn't make it any less free though. The sets still have their uses and their merit.

And when you can't buy gold, that can be the only oranges you every really get.

Though it does seem the only thing that pops out are the absolute worst outfits most of the time. I'd like to see more Yellow Flash, Nice Guy, etc.

But they have to make money somehow. So, having outfits you can only get by spending money makes sense. Especially the color changing clan gears.

But starting off with referring to your free gift as the "Super Bogus Prize" is hella ungrateful. You get something for free, you say thanks.

You don't say "wow, what a crappy gift. Guess i won't come by your house next christmas."

10-01-2016, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016 04:11 AM by Dokuganryu.)
(10-01-2016 02:07 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 01:55 AM)Azgodeth Wrote:  so that means every 30 days i should be getting 50 of every outfit in the game as payment, since i put alot of hours in a week.

Nope, cuz ur logging in to play for yourself. The point of logging in for daily prize is to get everyone logging in once a day, just so the game can say "we had this many active players."

And, Also, plenty of potatoes, random blues, soldier pills, duel tokens, and gold tokens drop too on the other 29 days of the month.

That doesn't make it any less free though. The sets still have their uses and their merit.

And when you can't buy gold, that can be the only oranges you every really get.

Though it does seem the only thing that pops out are the absolute worst outfits most of the time. I'd like to see more Yellow Flash, Nice Guy, etc.

But they have to make money somehow. So, having outfits you can only get by spending money makes sense. Especially the color changing clan gears.

But starting off with referring to your free gift as the "Super Bogus Prize" is hella ungrateful. You get something for free, you say thanks.

You don't say "wow, what a crappy gift. Guess i won't come by your house next christmas."

Thyla it is not really wise to gift someone something that we know is useless.
And second of all I just want the list of outfits so that I can feel like yeah i should claim it for 30 days or neh i will do it for random days.

I will request to the mod/admin/kanji/dev. whoever you are please let us know the list of the outfits that are being set for 30th day prize and the chances of each of them popping out on that day...

*Meow*...
10-01-2016, 04:44 AM
(10-01-2016 04:09 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Thyla it is not really wise to gift someone something that we know is useless.
And second of all I just want the list of outfits so that I can feel like yeah i should claim it for 30 days or neh i will do it for random days.

I will request to the mod/admin/kanji/dev. whoever you are please let us know the list of the outfits that are being set for 30th day prize and the chances of each of them popping out on that day...

I do agree with you, don't get me wrong. I also think they should release a list of all the outfits offered for 30 day prizes.

I don't think they have different chances of appearing though, i think it is just random.

10-01-2016, 05:55 AM
But what actually happens is we get the outfits mentioned by me in my original post.
I swear I didn't get anything else being a chikako lvl 3 (almost 4).

*Meow*...
10-01-2016, 05:57 AM
(10-01-2016 05:55 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  But what actually happens is we get the outfits mentioned by me in my original post.

Yeah i get all those same outfits too and i have chikako level 5.

10-01-2016, 01:16 PM
(10-01-2016 05:57 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 05:55 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  But what actually happens is we get the outfits mentioned by me in my original post.

Yeah i get all those same outfits too and i have chikako level 5.

You should be more frustrated but you are like I'm happy with these crappy outfits...

*Meow*...