Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ninja hideout store
10-16-2016, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2016 03:44 PM by Centifolia.)
RE: Ninja hideout store
(10-15-2016 05:50 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  i wonder how many people would pay more if level 4 and so beyond is only available for paying customers (paetron for this one.)

added - i'd expect more from folia...

I will never allow that
Premium players are bad enough but paying for more Chikako images are just plain insulting.

Dare the devs do something like that, I swear to God, I will crash the Chikako market. I will release so much high quality Chikako pictures that their premium release will lose its monetary value and I will gain a monopoly of it.

This is not a drill.

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2016, 06:46 PM
(10-16-2016 03:39 PM)Centifolia Wrote:  
(10-15-2016 05:50 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  i wonder how many people would pay more if level 4 and so beyond is only available for paying customers (paetron for this one.)

I will never allow that
Premium players are bad enough but paying for more Chikako images are just plain insulting.

Dare the devs do something like that, I swear to God, I will crash the Chikako market. I will release so much high quality Chikako pictures that their premium release will lose its monetary value and I will gain a monopoly of it.

This is not a drill.

Why are you so obsessed with chikako anyways? She's just a npc

Hopeless Banned Soul
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2016, 07:03 PM
(10-16-2016 06:46 PM)Xolze1337 Wrote:  
(10-16-2016 03:39 PM)Centifolia Wrote:  

I will never allow that

This is not a drill.

Why are you so obsessed with chikako anyways? She's just a npc

that's mean....i was the same as her before i saw folia came into the game. obsessed with chikako. but me because i think she was so cute when she's angry or blushing.
10-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Why are there so many yoshis? mitsuyoshi yoshinobu and [Kanji]kageyoshi

Hopeless Banned Soul
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2017, 07:05 PM
A ninja hideout store? A peddler in the ninja hideouts? Well, precisely.
04-13-2017, 08:32 PM
There are already special ninja merchants inside ninja villages. Don't expect more than kunais and ninja gear.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]