Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Banned for rebirthing?
10-21-2016, 11:34 PM
Banned for rebirthing?
The game was working fine up until I decided to rebirth to Judan. After I chose my element, the game screen went blank and I got a "corrupt data" error. I deleted my browser history and tried to log in again. Though I can log into my account, as soon as I try to start the game, I get a blank screen with a "Banned" notification. This issue has been persisting for about a day now.

After scrolling through the "banned wall" thread, I understand that people can get banned from harassing, scamming, hacking or using too many alts. I didn't do any of these things and I also haven't been using any alts. Only thing I did was to rebirth and it locked me out of the game.

I only needed about 250 more moves to reach war hero rank.. any chance I can recover my character? Any assistance would be much appreciated Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Banned for rebirthing?
Try to PM the faceook page, you get a faster response there most of the time.

Might help to know your PC specs, maybe just try resetting your computer/clearing cookies and trying to log in. Sometimes people get banned for only a few minutes before the server finds and corrects the error.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-22-2016, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2016 12:57 AM by Hizashi.)
I don't know if the problem is related to my PC. I've been playing from it for months and I've never encountered any errors up until now. I also cleared cookies and cache along with my entire browsing history, but I'm still banned.

I'll contact the FB page then, thanks for the advice ^^
10-23-2016, 01:19 AM
[Image: latest?cb=20140313225353]

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2016, 08:07 AM
(10-23-2016 01:19 AM)MasaruKanji Wrote:  [Image: latest?cb=20140313225353]

of course you know xD