Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New war room system
10-26-2016, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 04:09 AM by tonyk.)
New war room system
Created 25/10/2016

We, AK90 and Tonyk as the clan leaders of Aoi Hoiru and Aka Ryu would like to make the following statement about new System of War Room fights between clans during the peace, to keep war room alive.
1) The old war room was boring.
2) Joining or using that system is not the obligatory thing. Any rules of the system may not be applied to clans who refused to join it, but the main goal for system is to make fun for people and clans.
3) That system’s main goal is to organize regular sparring between clans to make war room alive and people all levels able to fight in it.
4) The system will be only applied to the clans who do not participate in conflicts or wars now. Clans in a state of war must not be challenged according to the system rules. Clan may stop participation in sparring if it was attacked/started a war with someone.
5) After deciding the *target* for sparring fight, clans would challenge their opponents in the *timetable day*. Any challenge may be declined, but we will do our best to choose scenarios in which everyone would have a possibility to fight. Each scenario will be discussed to find a good option. The number of tiles to bet on this fight, its borders, conditions, methods of fight allowed and so on. Strong clan may offer 2 weaker clans to fight against it together, or reduce the number of tiles to bet (2 tiles for stronger clan, 1 for weaker) and so on. HQ must not be built before agreement from *defending* clan received.
6) To let newbie generals to learn about war room strategies, clans will be able to pact a friendly war, on which those generals will be able to build a determined number of hqs and to organize a strategy.
7) The special topic on SHSD forum should be created, in which any player may create their own scenario and battle mode to have more and more scenarios to fight.
8) After the sparring fights in the war room the tiles won’t be returned, because it demoralizes the winners and makes fighting frustrating. None wants to fight for nothing.
9) We won’t have an obligatory amount of fights, at the beginning we will pact a nice amount of fights and timetable (for example 1 sparring per week) which clans who joined to test the system will try to have, and after that each clan will decide how often do they want to fight.
10) For the ones who want to fight more than what the majority of their clan has decided to, they can create their own clan. To allow new clans to grow, we will create an area where all the new clans will get a free tile on request and will be able to fight with other new clans to grow, like this we will have more clans, but not a huge amount of them.
11) Additionally, for clans whose leaders and top officers need a rest from sparrings we will try to arrange another kind of fights, on which the generals and level 80 players won’t be able to participate, to let new players to enjoy the war room and to fight vs other new players. We may add rewards to the best fighters on these fights. Main officer forces (80 lvl) may command the newbies, but should not appear on the battlefield even for deploy/scout. We agree that it is possible that some amount of uncontrollable top players may disobey the order and persist on battlefield. We will do all we can to make them leave that tile, but won’t make fuss about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2016, 04:09 AM
RE: New war room system
I am AK90, the leader of Aoi Hoiru. I was one of this System creator and approve these rules. Aspects in which we were interested, are taken into account, so Aoi joins the system.

The first new rules sparring(on 1 tile) between Aoi, Aka and Mura will start tomorrow.

(10-26-2016 04:09 AM)tonyk Wrote:  Created 24/10/2016

We, AK90 and Tonyk as the clan leaders of Aoi Hoiru and Aka Ryu would like to make the following statement about new System of War Room fights between clans during the peace, to keep war room alive.
1) The old war room was boring.
2) Joining or using that system is not the obligatory thing. Any rules of the system may not be applied to clans who refused to join it, but the main goal for system is to make fun for people and clans.
3) That system’s main goal is to organize regular sparring between clans to make war room alive and people all levels able to fight in it.
4) The system will be only applied to the clans who do not participate in conflicts or wars now. Clans in a state of war must not be challenged according to the system rules. Clan may stop participation in sparring if it was attacked/started a war with someone.
5) After deciding the *target* for sparring fight, clans would challenge their opponents in the *timetable day*. Any challenge may be declined, but we will do our best to choose scenarios in which everyone would have a possibility to fight. Each scenario will be discussed to find a good option. The number of tiles to bet on this fight, its borders, conditions, methods of fight allowed and so on. Strong clan may offer 2 weaker clans to fight against it together, or reduce the number of tiles to bet (2 tiles for stronger clan, 1 for weaker) and so on. HQ must not be built before agreement from *defending* clan received.
6) To let newbie generals to learn about war room strategies, clans will be able to pact a friendly war, on which those generals will be able to build a determined number of hqs and to organize a strategy.
7) The special topic on SHSD forum should be created, in which any player may create their own scenario and battle mode to have more and more scenarios to fight.
8) After the sparring fights in the war room the tiles won’t be returned, because it demoralizes the winners and makes fighting frustrating. None wants to fight for nothing.
9) We won’t have an obligatory amount of fights, at the beginning we will pact a nice amount of fights and timetable (for example 1 sparring per week) which clans who joined to test the system will try to have, and after that each clan will decide how often do they want to fight.
10) For the ones who want to fight more than what the majority of their clan has decided to, they can create their own clan. To allow new clans to grow, we will create an area where all the new clans will get a free tile on request and will be able to fight with other new clans to grow, like this we will have more clans, but not a huge amount of them.
11) Additionally, for clans whose leaders and top officers need a rest from sparrings we will try to arrange another kind of fights, on which the generals and level 80 players won’t be able to participate, to let new players to enjoy the war room and to fight vs other new players. We may add rewards to the best fighters on these fights. Main officer forces (80 lvl) may command the newbies, but should not appear on the battlefield even for deploy/scout. We agree that it is possible that some amount of uncontrollable top players may disobey the order and persist on battlefield. We will do all we can to make them leave that tile, but won’t make fuss about it.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-26-2016, 05:02 AM
Well sounds good...

I suggest for your leaders, a time of testing first before a permanent adoption of such rules. Like 3 months, i think.

Aka Ryu
[Image: TSFH-Invincible-Steven-R-Gilmore.jpg]
10-26-2016, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 06:46 AM by Thylakaleo.)
Ah, yes, of course.

Literally exactly what the old system was.

Contention #1 is "The old system is boring"

So we go ahead and make a "new" system that is the same as the old system.

Could someone explain to me what's changed?

Oh, nothing. Looking forward to another year of boringness!!!

It would be less disrespectful if you had just said "no we will keep the old system, because we are on top with that system" Than saying "look at this brand new system" and feeding us exactly the same bullshit we had to deal with in the last system.

In fact, the first spar has already taken days to set up, and is also delayed.

At what point should i start going back and quoting myself about what was happening? because it's literally day one and already happening

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-26-2016, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 08:15 AM by aloshka.)
You stepped down, because people didn't want your new system, but they were only pretending, that they didn't care to have peace and quiet.

If you claim, that people loved your idea, then you should have made a deal with them. You haven't? Bad for you.

Anyway you stepped down, leaders made deal, let people live, because everyone are tired of this. We all were forced to "understand your feeling", but Sageofsixpaths, Blazeyjacob and others didn't receive that amount of tolerance. I see two difference between you and them: 1) they were less abusive, 2) they didn't pay as much money to the game as you did.

You didn't ask us for forgiveness for you behaviour, you haven't apologised us yet. Apologise us. We will forgive you and we try to forget about whole story.

And then let's all move on. Especially you.
10-26-2016, 08:34 AM
(10-26-2016 06:43 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  In fact, the first spar has already taken days to set up, and is also delayed.

i asked them to delay while we took care of those pesky friendly aka ryu fellows a few tiles over. now that thats out of way we are all going to have some fun buttering up the orgy pit, and sitting down to a nice cup of tea within.
10-26-2016, 11:09 AM
(10-26-2016 08:34 AM)Azgodeth Wrote:  
(10-26-2016 06:43 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  In fact, the first spar has already taken days to set up, and is also delayed.

i asked them to delay while we took care of those pesky friendly aka ryu fellows a few tiles over. now that thats out of way we are all going to have some fun buttering up the orgy pit, and sitting down to a nice cup of tea within.

We've had an hq on the tile that was never demolished and failed to build. Which i assumed was why it was delayed, because Tonyk said he was going to go talk with Ak90.

Which was what my comment was about, under a system where we were more open, things like this wouldnt be a huge deal, because we would already be open elsewhere. Now we're sitting on our thumbs.

10-26-2016, 01:17 PM
execpt i said to them both: "wait untill week, around wendsday. we'll be ready around then."
the tile in question has been empty all week.. not sure what your ranting about...
10-26-2016, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 01:25 PM by Thylakaleo.)
(10-26-2016 01:17 PM)Azgodeth Wrote:  execpt i said to them both: "wait untill week, around wendsday. we'll be ready around then."
the tile in question has been empty all week.. not sure what your ranting about...

Maybe i'm thinking of a different tile. idk if u want screenshots, lol.

But we could have avoided all this by just building the hq and being done with it, lining it up and fighting who we can when we can.

But clearly there are some miscommunications.

The one i see has you saying youre ready 2 days ago, ak90 saying he was building, Tonyk building, then nothing happening, and the hq's not going up, and then tonyk saying he will talk to ak90, and no further info after that.

Which wouldn't be an issue, if we had other hq's up, we woud still have places to fight. No dead time.

I'm ranting because the new system "agrees the war room is boring" and it certainly isn't off to a good start.

10-26-2016, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 11:45 PM by Thylakaleo.)
(10-26-2016 08:09 AM)aloshka Wrote:  You stepped down, because people didn't want your new system, but they were only pretending, that they didn't care to have peace and quiet.

If you claim, that people loved your idea, then you should have made a deal with them. You haven't? Bad for you.

Anyway you stepped down, leaders made deal, let people live, because everyone are tired of this. We all were forced to "understand your feeling", but Sageofsixpaths, Blazeyjacob and others didn't receive that amount of tolerance. I see two difference between you and them: 1) they were less abusive, 2) they didn't pay as much money to the game as you did.

You didn't ask us for forgiveness for you behaviour, you haven't apologised us yet. Apologise us. We will forgive you and we try to forget about whole story.

And then let's all move on. Especially you.

Nope, i stepped down because it was a long time coming. Had nothing to do with anyone rejecting my deals, and most people agreed, and i was working it with them. Until ki and midori got caught up in their war, Mura stopped fighting us, and there are only so many times we can hit Hono.

Maybe if you weren't so fervently against me, we could have worked the system together too. But instead your clan threatened us with destruction, in true old system fashion. So don't give me that BS when you were the one working to stop me from doing it.

You never apologized for your abuse either (And you personally caused people to leave the game, and helped usher us into this era. Brainwashing your noobs, and making them hate other players. despicable behavior.)

The difference between me and them is that i was doing my work to help the game, with you standing in my way. So i got angry. They were just trolls for the sake of being trolls.

If you can't see that, you're dumber than they are.

Yes, "YOU" are "FORCED" to understand "MY" feelings, but when the tables are turned and it is your system, you insist i should just let it go and flow with it. LOL.

It's like you wrote this entire speech staring into your mirror, you dirty hypocrite. You quit the game entirely, you have even less voice than i do.

So in lieu of an apology, i'd rather curse you out again, that's much more true to my feelings, you garbage human. =]

And if you think after your hard rejection of my system, without even seeing it in action (Well, you did, and then forced me to stop because you saw it was working) but, if you think after that, i'm not going to be critical of your system, that i have 10 months of evidence as to why it sucks, well, then, you just keep getting more stupid the longer you speak.