Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New war room system
10-27-2016, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 01:28 AM by AK90.)
RE: New war room system
My lionhearted friend, I just need to say to you that last two days noone can build HQs due to War Room bug. It is not the first and not the last time when HQ's were not built/demolished after the end of 24 h period.All the game world is blocked and can't demolish/build hqs.

Imagine we have YOUR system... It won't help us to build until the bug will be fixed and I hope it will be fixed in 1-2 days.

You told *If we had taken NWO system by Thyla™ before the bug - we would already have HQs, so all is bad, shame on you!".

It is kinda strange argument, because I may say *If we had created and approved our sparring System before the bug instead of dealing with your agressive insults and rampage in previous topic - we would already have HQs, so shame on you, Thyla!" . And it would be a lot of flames.

The difference between your and our(my/Aka-Aoi/Old/callasyouwish) System is that our one is much more flexible and allow people to follow even your system IF THEY WANT. On the other hand your NWO system, like communism, de-facto prevent any other system to be used cause it makes your order OBLIGATORY. Our system can evolve and transform into yours, but your one can't evolve.

Maybe thats why it was declined. But it does not matter, cause we still have topic for your system, and this one is for System mentioned in the first post, so if you have some nice ideas - I would be glad to discuss. But we should discuss in a POLITE manner. I won't waste my time on insults and shouts.

(10-26-2016 01:22 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(10-26-2016 01:17 PM)Azgodeth Wrote:  execpt i said to them both: "wait untill week, around wendsday. we'll be ready around then."
the tile in question has been empty all week.. not sure what your ranting about...

Maybe i'm thinking of a different tile. idk if u want screenshots, lol.

But we could have avoided all this by just building the hq and being done with it, lining it up and fighting who we can when we can.

But clearly there are some miscommunications.

The one i see has you saying youre ready 2 days ago, ak90 saying he was building, Tonyk building, then nothing happening, and the hq's not going up, and then tonyk saying he will talk to ak90, and no further info after that.

Which wouldn't be an issue, if we had other hq's up, we woud still have places to fight. No dead time.

I'm ranting because the new system "agrees the war room is boring" and it certainly isn't off to a good start.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2016, 01:33 AM
(10-27-2016 01:04 AM)AK90 Wrote:  Imagine we have YOUR system... It won't help us to build until the bug will be fixed and I hope it will be fixed in 1-2 days.

Actually, we were using my system for about 2 weeks before you bullied it out of us, and took away one of our last potential partners in it. Since Ki was busy with midori, Bishimon busy with new Frigus clan, Mura on break, and us already facing hono, while hono is busy at the same time.

So, we did have this bug during that time, but it was never an issue with us, because we had other hq's in other places. (say for instance, our hq's didnt build. If we already had others on our tiles, as is the main ideology of the system, we would have somewhere to fight, and wouldn't be stagnant for these 1-2 days until the bug is fixed. We still would feel the bug, but it wouldnt be a big deal, because we had a back up already there waiting for us.)

I hope you can understand where i come from here, that i'm not saying "My system will eliminate game bugs" but that it will provide us with many more alternatives to get around them, and hopefully keep us out of this situation now.

I understand my system isn't tested, but would you prefer an untested system, or continuing with a system you admit is broken? That is clearly having the same drawbacks right now that it had months and months ago?

(10-27-2016 01:04 AM)AK90 Wrote:  It is kinda strange argument, because I may say *If we had created and approved our sparring System before the bug instead of dealing with your agressive insults and rampage in previous topic - we would already have HQs, so shame on you, Thyla!" . And it would be a lot of flames.

I disagree here. We always had this sparring system (Or one similar to it, where spars are set up the same way) but this issue was always present.

I don't see what my insults and anger have to do with building hq's.

But, if you had the system up, could you say that you could arrange multiple fights at once? My main issue with the previous system was it was too much work on leaders, which leads to nothing happening.

I feel as though this piles more work onto leaders, and if too much work on the leaders is already an issue, this will form a compound issue.

(10-27-2016 01:04 AM)AK90 Wrote:  The difference between your and our(my/Aka-Aoi/Old/callasyouwish) System is that our one is much more flexible and allow people to follow even your system IF THEY WANT. On the other hand your NWO system, like communism, de-facto prevent any other system to be used cause it makes your order OBLIGATORY. Our system can evolve and transform into yours, but your one can't evolve.

I'm sorry, but this is wrong and opposite. This is how YOUR system is.

If you notice, in my system, the 2 weeks we used it before you threatened war, we converted no tiles, and we did no damage. Any pain you imagine was all in your head. If you can point to converted tiles you lost because of it, i'll apologize for that and forget the issue. But i'm sure that you can't, but it really didn't effect you at all.

Once other clans asked us to stop for whatever time and whatever reason, we did stop. I'm confused how i am forcing anyone to do anything.

How can you justify saying this after threatening me with war for using my system?

ALL systems can change and evolve. if we decided it was too much pressure, we could discuss that. Saying one system can't change into another doesnt make sense to me. The only restrictions and limitations are the ones you put there yourselves. They are not built into the system at all.

In fact, with your system, i am the one who is unable to use mine, and i am the one being forced out.

With my system, you asked us to stop, and we stopped. No one forced or angry.

With your system, we asked for battles to start... battles still have not started...

I don't see any evidence to back up your claims, but lots to back up mine.

(10-27-2016 01:04 AM)AK90 Wrote:  Maybe thats why it was declined. But it does not matter, cause we still have topic for your system, and this one is for System mentioned in the first post, so if you have some nice ideas - I would be glad to discuss.

Thankfully, we don't have a topic for my system, it was closed by Masa. And it really wouldn't matter if we did, because i am convinced you do not listen to what i say.

I never see you directly address any of my points or concerns.

I never see you reach out and try to make compromises with my system.

I have 22 pages and 10 months of proof to back all this up.

Not only am i sick of saying that, i am sick of saying "I have said this already"

I'm sick of repeating the statement "I'm sick of repeating myself"

Because you havent ever brought new information, new ideas, compromises, evidence, or anything else like that. You just make strange claims and jokes that hold no water, and Ignore me, or flat our refuse what i have proved over and over (refusing to acknowledge what is happening in this moment as we speak)

And honestly, it's frustrating. I feel like you arent trying at all to come to any kind of consensus, or decide on what is good, you just want to be right. And you will tell every lie and make every false claim to reach that end.

So yeah, when that happens, expect me to get frustrated, and call names, and be critical of the systems. They haven't worked, they aren't working, and you still back them up with no evidence, and refuse to even try my system (Even though i was proving it was working for 2 weeks) for no reason whatsoever.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
10-27-2016, 06:42 AM
well.. has yuuta and tameshi agreed to this?

A lost spirit in the mortal world
10-27-2016, 08:13 AM
if they dont we will force them by killing their babys
10-27-2016, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 05:29 PM by MasaruKanji.)
Topic closed for 5 days time everybody cool down.

That beeing said, speak to each other in private, and get back in 5 days with something that has come to one global agrement.

Any other topic like this will be deleted

[Image: Windows-Live-Writer_Deleting-a-Printer-a...age_13.png]

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
10-31-2016, 08:22 AM
Topic re opened.

Make sure to not create troubles. The first one to start, whatever method will be used, will earn a 2 day ban time to cooldown.

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
10-31-2016, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 10:35 PM by aloshka.)
Coming back to the topic, let's celebrate reasonable compromise. Personally I think that normal rules, that were provided by devs are the best and it's the matter of time, when all will come back to them, but as some players wanted to change some things, then it was ok to have common solution.

I think that there are as many opinions as there are players. Ak90 has different, Tonyk has different, Tameshi has different, Yuuta and Mamori have different (as "meh, anyway is fine by me" is still opinion). Good that Ak90 accepted Tonyk's proposition. As this solution is not forcing Tameshi to any deal, he can voluntarily join or not, then I think he should be fine as well.

So let's all celebrate and drink, kampaiiii~~

[Image: tumblr_nf7cttGUUo1t2rr2bo1_1280.png]
10-31-2016, 10:44 PM
(10-31-2016 10:30 PM)aloshka Wrote:  Coming back to the topic, let's celebrate reasonable compromise. Personally I think that normal rules, that were provided by devs are the best and it's the matter of time, when all will come back to them, but as some players wanted to change some things, then it was ok to have common solution.

That's SOO ironic... Considering that the original rules were LEO's system, yet everyone insisted that he was being rude, and they are WRONG and all of that...

P.S. Masaru, you're welcome to ban me.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
10-31-2016, 10:45 PM
(10-31-2016 10:30 PM)aloshka Wrote:  Personally I think that normal rules, that were provided by devs are the best

What are the normal rules, provided by the devs?

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-31-2016, 11:04 PM
Yes, I am glad to see this topic opened again. Tonyk, Mamori and Me made a great work to launch our system, and 3 way sparring which takes place now is really interesting.
I should say nearly the whole Aoi joined that impressive battle, as well as Horde of Aka low levels and Mura top officers have something to do in War room.

I hope Aka and Mura are happy with that sparring as well.

(10-31-2016 10:30 PM)aloshka Wrote:  Coming back to the topic, let's celebrate reasonable compromise. Personally I think that normal rules, that were provided by devs are the best and it's the matter of time, when all will come back to them, but as some players wanted to change some things, then it was ok to have common solution.

I think that there are as many opinions as there are players. Ak90 has different, Tonyk has different, Tameshi has different, Yuuta and Mamori have different (as "meh, anyway is fine by me" is still opinion). Good that Ak90 accepted Tonyk's proposition. As this solution is not forcing Tameshi to any deal, he can voluntarily join or not, then I think he should be fine as well.

So let's all celebrate and drink, kampaiiii~~

[Image: tumblr_nf7cttGUUo1t2rr2bo1_1280.png]