Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New war room system
01-26-2017, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2017 05:24 AM by aloshka.)
RE: New war room system
They're serious, because there's sick money to win on SC2. Check how much best players earned:
http://aligulac.com/earnings/

Btw, I realised then, that I'm the best Pole in SHSD, Ak90 is best Russian and so on... I wonder which nation would be best if we had created Nation Wars in SHSD. Obviously USA would be serious title contender (Chronos, Rain, Thyla, Gold, Cordelia, Pain...), but then...? Phillipines (Kenpach, Orochi, Hotwings...)...?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2017, 10:33 PM
Nice nice. One thing tho, Pain isn't american. Just sayin.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2017, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2017 09:12 AM by mitsuyoshi.)
Indonesia = sadflute, me, blessings, kevin, zetza whoever, kubu(deceased ), mitsunaga(deceased ) also add mina...muto? For PH

+ Indonesia : mikassa, miyamotokojir0, shontani, whitemist(unknown status )
01-29-2017, 10:11 AM
I´m gonna kill everyone

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
01-29-2017, 11:21 AM
(01-29-2017 10:11 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  I´m gonna kill everyone

Oh? Kk. I can fight you in pvp anytime. Btw, saying "i'm waiting for you to let your guard down" kinda sounds like you can only kill someone if "their guard is low", which make you seem a little weak. Just my opinion.
02-08-2017, 12:01 AM
So, let's do a three month recap of your system.

Midori has so far been unable to build anything.

Hono got mad at us for fighting them because we were bored.

Ki and Bishimon have been sparring... i guess. Ki Mostly just sold Midori to Bishimon.

Aoi hoiru has done, pretty much nothing.

So, you asked me to give the system a chance, and said things would be different. I've given the system at least 3 months worth of a chance, and nothing feels different. Nothing is changing. War room is just as boring as always.

So, are you going to step in and tell me i just need to give it EVEN LONGER? (We're already above a year)

Or can we at least come together and TRY to do something different?

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
02-08-2017, 12:33 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2017 12:38 AM by aloshka.)
[Image: 3e497c69eb824b66812cbf0b61d1f20e.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
02-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Yes, we get it, you have nothing of interest to contribute to the conversation.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
02-08-2017, 12:50 AM
in otherwords, no he has no response. he could think of nothing relevant at all to say, so he pointed out that you had posted. something we all would have seen if he haden't posted.
although we all knew this was going to work out about the same.
02-08-2017, 03:44 AM
For last months of our system we had(I dont remember all) :
3 spars Aoi Aka
2 Aka Hono spars
3 Aoi Bish spars
1 Aka Bish Aoi spar
2 Aka Aoi Mura spar

Ki and Midori were not involved in spars because they had war.
after the end of the war - Ki had spar with bish, and in 1-2 days Aka Aoi Ki spar will start, because we agreed to have spar after ending Ki-Bish one.

Each spar was at least week or more.

I am satisfied totally with that result and amount of spars. I see my people satisfied as well.

I would like Mamori to comment as well - was Mura satisfied with that amount of spars they had with us? If Mura is not satisfied - amount of spars with them may be increased.

Saskia and her Bish were not complaining about the amount of spars.

Tonyk and Aka - well , I prefer him to comment himself.

As far as I see, all clan leaders who were IN our system are kinda satisfied with the result. For me clan leaders represent the main opinion of their clan.

The only man who totally dissatisfied is Leo. I may offer him to spend more time on battlefield if he wants to have more fights, because Leo himself was not active so much during spars we had in our system rules.

(02-08-2017 12:01 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  So, you asked me to give the system a chance, and said things would be different. I've given the system at least 3 months worth of a chance, and nothing feels different. Nothing is changing. War room is just as boring as always.

Sorry, I can't remember the moment, when I was asking you about anything like that. I though I decided all with your Clan Leader Tonyk, as well as it was decided with Saskia, Mamori and Yuuta when we were discussing current spars.

I am sad that you personally do not like to participate in our system.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user