Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HALLOW WIN..?
11-02-2016, 02:41 AM
RE: HALLOW WIN..?
its up to them leo, u arenot ought to do the job for them. but seems its really hard to draw only 1 item and break hopes of people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2016, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 05:39 AM by niconicolas.)
i had so much fun on this event lol
11-02-2016, 05:56 AM
yea, this non event was the best ever. we should do this every day! oh wait..
11-02-2016, 06:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 06:01 AM by MasaruKanji.)
We are glad you appreciated the event.

Winners got a pumpkin head and a skull mask.

Also the whole dojo was turned to a slaughter house !

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Was there any event MasaruKanji?

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
11-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Yeah, yesterday night (in germany, for other people it might have been morning or whatever). 4 tengus, 4 winners, 4 prizes and the whole dojo was a pvp zone afterwards. Aaand Undead npc's also showed up. Nico has screenshots. Rewards were 1 pumpkin head, 1 skull mask and 10 gold tokens, for each winner.
I have to say tho, nobody was expecting that 1 day after halloween Tongue. Luckily there is always an army of samurais in the dojo ^^.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
11-02-2016, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 06:06 PM by bagdavadze_san.)
hope tengu will come in different time even once, cause havenot seend him more than year, its always late night here when he arrives... btw who won prizes?

it would be good if mods informed us on facebook page or on even on forums... or at least not to sent 4 tengus all for same time zone people.. maybe 1 in 6 hour so everyone should enjoyed.
11-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Yeah it was late night for me too. Luckily i don't know such a thing as sleep so my laptop runs all the time (thinking about that... my electric bill won't see it as 'luck').
But yeah it's easy to miss such things. Though, one has to consider that the kanji who set up those events also have to pick a time that fits for themselves. I would say more tengus overall would be good Big Grin?
Winner were kenshiro, natsuyuhi, niconicolas and me.

11-02-2016, 06:53 PM
wew, conratz to u xD

just is it so hard to think out that 4 tengu at same time is tactless and exaggerated? that it would be really better to send tengus in such time zones so everyone should enjoy, now there are people who enjoye it 4 time and the people who didnt even once. just b*ll sh*t, im quite mad so... hope u will understand me correctly
11-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Yeah i unterstand you very well. Only thing i can say is that tengus aren't just sent at a set time. They are controlled by a kanji. So a kanji can't stay in game 24 hours, he/she needs to work/sleep/do private things too. Only solution, as you already said, would be an announcement in forum.
Another idea would be that a kanji holds an event as usual (for the personal touch :3) so 4 tengus in a row is ok so that people have multiple chances in case their kill got stolen. After that when the kanji logs off maybe a /pvefighttengu controlled by ai every x-hours for other time zone players.
Anyways, don't be angry i bet we will see a christmass tengu Big Grin. So you will get another chance maybe. If not, i will dress up as tengu, eat a bear and give out envy masks to people who kill me in pvp Tongue.