Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Bishamon - Clan Discussion (Mercenary clan)
06-12-2017, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 11:24 PM by madTuna.)
Photo RE: Bishamon - Clan Discussion (Mercenary clan)
Nice try Matt

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Bishamon - Clan Discussion (Mercenary clan)
(06-12-2017 11:23 PM)madTuna Wrote:  Nice try Matt
Well getting your AI defeated doesn't mean you failed...
I got my AI defeated hundreds of times and no one is calling me a loser. Yet.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-13-2017, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 12:44 AM by Saskia.)
(06-12-2017 04:45 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  ROFL

What a Joke!!!

Saskia you are the biggest joke of all.

And you and your Clan are going to find out just how Long Midori has been waiting for your clan to give us a reason to go to war and get revenge for everything Blood Lotus/Bishamon has done to Midori.

Some of you think I'm full of myself Haaa I laugh at that as well. I'm a Proud member and Leader of Midori if that looks like I'm full of myself I don't really care my Clan members know me better than any of you. So again I Laugh.

Now I'm gonna eat some popcorn and bring Bish to its Knees.

In case you forgot :

Any tile you take from us will be retaken by a great clan. (Or us if we do it in time)

Ki Sensu and Aoi Hoiru will step in the way if you were to take tiles close to them.

You're doing one thing, destroying yourself and what is left from Midori.

Oh and as proof, funny screenshots below :

A direct order of you to quest Aka Ryu

Another saying you didn't ordered it

Soon after I left the convo after saving your ass from Ki Sensu.

Your own attempt

Excuse me but, you can claim later on you didn't acted, you had the intention. And asking to others to keep it secret is a complete act of backstabbing. You even forgot we are mercenaries, we don't care about political crap, but we care when we get threatened.

The mercenary code involve this :

_ We respect leaders if they respect our work, in a war we attack only in the designed zone
_ Any threat word will be considered seriously if it disrespect our work and will engage actions
_ If a leader were to betray it's rules an excommunicado can be declared on him, and until his reigns he cannot hire Bishamon and face himself consequences of sabotage in the favor of every clan he has as adversary

In other words in this context, Aka is attacking you, we help them, free service.

Before Bishamon entered the field

[Image: 19113205_801551696692833_501609028_n.png...e=59408254]

2 Days after this declaration when Bisha entered the field

[Image: 19113199_801551536692849_1459420221_n.pn...e=5940B233]

I hope somebody will be able to rebuild Midori without you.

And here is a copy of your own clan board

I find it funny how you change your own tone.
06-13-2017, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 02:43 AM by Dokuganryu.)
(06-12-2017 04:45 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  ROFL

What a Joke!!!

Saskia you are the biggest joke of all.

And you and your Clan are going to find out just how Long Midori has been waiting for your clan to give us a reason to go to war and get revenge for everything Blood Lotus/Bishamon has done to Midori.

Some of you think I'm full of myself Haaa I laugh at that as well. I'm a Proud member and Leader of Midori if that looks like I'm full of myself I don't really care my Clan members know me better than any of you. So again I Laugh.

Now I'm gonna eat some popcorn and bring Bish to its Knees.

Dude you sure? I myself can reck your entire midori. The only guys worth fighting in midori is Kuroashi and Iamhungey. And there are players with better stats than me. Think what they can do to your beloved Midori.
Better go back to your caves where you belong to and hand over the leadership to a guy who actually can take this responsibility.

And about you? Well you're probably weaker than Kiritou in comparison to stats. And with respect to brains? You're shit in that sector too. So better stfu.

Tbh none of us has any idea how you became the leader of Midori Ken in the first place after that fag left the game.

To my haters : If I sounded rude here, well I didn't have much of a choise after what Mattson is doing with Midori for the past few months.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
06-13-2017, 04:01 AM
Doku, I disagree with every single word, but your flawless flame made me smile. Big Grin

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
06-13-2017, 04:11 AM
(06-13-2017 04:01 AM)aloshka Wrote:  Doku, I disagree with every single word, but your flawless flame made me smile. Big Grin

Aloshka, this guy along with the Tameshi fag is responsible for the downfall of Midori. So, I will not spare a word for these two great dicktator fags of Midori Ken.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
06-13-2017, 05:13 AM
Matty before declaring war on someone. Please make friends first. not just a few that like you to be in a higher status, but friends outside of your clan so that when your in a war you can ask them to come help you.
06-13-2017, 05:28 AM
I dont see who'd agree to ally with him anymore.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2017, 05:36 AM
Well to be fair, it's not like he has anything left to lose at this point.

At least there is activity in the game.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-13-2017, 05:40 AM
(06-13-2017 05:28 AM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  I dont see who'd agree to ally with him anymore.
I think the start-up player clan Kioshi did. Good looks wit dat

[Image: tumblr_o80b08GtQY1uvrnsxo1_500.gif]