Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Bishamon - Clan Discussion (Mercenary clan)
06-13-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Bishamon - Clan Discussion (Mercenary clan)
Midori has Nothing to Lose and I'm quite serious this time. Oh and BTW Saskia you bringing up a Private convo between me and another Clan Leader. We went to War under a different circumstance and Unlike you. I consider TonyK a Friend. Wich is why I was willing to end the War. So you misunderstand. Further more I stated to you before that I was willing to talk this situation out. You chose to Build an HQ and declare War. Then you decided to try and get me removed as Midori's Leader. Your Clan has backstab us many times in the past. Further more you want respect, well that's a 2 way street and your showing me none So yeah. I will no longer even attempt to make peace you will know what it feels like for your clan to suffer.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2017, 01:54 PM
(06-13-2017 05:40 AM)Unspokenly Wrote:  
(06-13-2017 05:28 AM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  I dont see who'd agree to ally with him anymore.
I think the start-up player clan Kioshi did. Good looks wit dat
I really like mattson and i think he's a cool guy.real shame he's not looking to popular lately.wish him all the best though.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2017, 03:36 PM
Bring it on Mattson. From what it looks, we should have you askin g for peace in 2 to 3 days.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
06-13-2017, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 05:15 PM by Yurei.)
Tbh what peace? What does Midori have to lose? 20 tiles below major or 40. If i were Matt i would probably do something similiar. Everyone is talking about how Matt could do this better or could that. But honestly what other options does he have? None, maybe he could have made at least 1 ally. All i'm seeing is a clan almost half a year after the last 'war' that is still not rebuild. I can understand him. Maybe not the way he's acting (rethoric) but the reason.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-13-2017, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2017 05:49 PM by Saskia.)
(06-13-2017 01:54 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  Midori has Nothing to Lose and I'm quite serious this time. Oh and BTW Saskia you bringing up a Private convo between me and another Clan Leader. We went to War under a different circumstance and Unlike you. I consider TonyK a Friend. Wich is why I was willing to end the War. So you misunderstand. Further more I stated to you before that I was willing to talk this situation out. You chose to Build an HQ and declare War. Then you decided to try and get me removed as Midori's Leader. Your Clan has backstab us many times in the past. Further more you want respect, well that's a 2 way street and your showing me none So yeah. I will no longer even attempt to make peace you will know what it feels like for your clan to suffer.

You still don't get it.

I welcomed you when you became leader of Midori Ken, and put the past aside. It has nothing to do with it.

A mercenary order works for special missions, we work as professionnals, not as "friends".

An excommunicado is proclamed on a leader if he didn't respect the will and the work of a mercenary clan. You threatened us, we acted. (To remind you we can be your best allies or your worst nightmare)

You can try to make us suffer. But so far you're the one making your own people suffer, and your own clan. You think only for yourself. That's what you display in your last posts, like you are so strong.

"Wanting something, does not give you the right to have it" Ezio

Again we don't care about beeing "Friends" or not, we are free from political crap, we have a code, we respect it, we apply it.

Yesterday you proclaimed you won't even listen to AK90 or Yuuta if they reclaim the territories taken from us. Today you think Tonyk will give you back the tiles you lost by your own fault.

Oh and about the two convertions you did, good luck ! We took them back already and are on the move if needed.

http://bit.ly/2rVbWbo
06-13-2017, 07:31 PM
(06-13-2017 05:42 PM)cuongduc077 Wrote:  Thiên tìm bạn trai chia sẻ tại Đắk Lắk

19 tuổi, cư trú Đắk Lắk , Đang tìm kiếm
Chiều cao: 163 cm Nghành nghề: Khác
Cân nặng: 50 kg Cấp bậc: Khác
Hôn nhân: Chưa kết hôn Thu nhập: 4.000.000 - 7.000.000
Con cái: Chưa có con Học vấn: Tốt nghiệp phổ thông trung học
Dân tộc: Cho bạn biết sau Nhà ở: Sống với bố mẹ

[Image: Thi%C3%AAn.JPG]

Bạn nào muốn làm quen với Phương thì click vào đây nhé http://hopdongtinhyeu.vn/profile/nguyendinhthien

Ads Nhân viên Hành lý khách sạn - http://ndarank.com/tuyendung/nhan-vien-h...-khach-san
I've seen better. Btw, worst place for ads atm.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-13-2017, 08:46 PM
(06-13-2017 05:42 PM)cuongduc077 Wrote:  Thiên tìm bạn trai chia sẻ tại Đắk Lắk

19 tuổi, cư trú Đắk Lắk , Đang tìm kiếm
Chiều cao: 163 cm Nghành nghề: Khác
Cân nặng: 50 kg Cấp bậc: Khác
Hôn nhân: Chưa kết hôn Thu nhập: 4.000.000 - 7.000.000
Con cái: Chưa có con Học vấn: Tốt nghiệp phổ thông trung học
Dân tộc: Cho bạn biết sau Nhà ở: Sống với bố mẹ

[Image: Thi%C3%AAn.JPG]

Bạn nào muốn làm quen với Phương thì click vào đây nhé http://hopdongtinhyeu.vn/profile/nguyendinhthien

Ads Nhân viên Hành lý khách sạn - http://ndarank.com/tuyendung/nhan-vien-h...-khach-san
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~! NOT MY FELLOW VIETNAMESE PEOPLE!

[Image: tumblr_o80b08GtQY1uvrnsxo1_500.gif]
06-13-2017, 08:50 PM
She's similar to Izume.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
06-14-2017, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2017 12:36 AM by Jinkierke.)
(06-13-2017 01:54 PM)Mattson0521 Wrote:  Midori has Nothing to Lose and I'm quite serious this time. Oh and BTW Saskia you bringing up a Private convo between me and another Clan Leader. We went to War under a different circumstance and Unlike you. I consider TonyK a Friend. Wich is why I was willing to end the War. So you misunderstand. Further more I stated to you before that I was willing to talk this situation out. You chose to Build an HQ and declare War. Then you decided to try and get me removed as Midori's Leader. Your Clan has backstab us many times in the past. Further more you want respect, well that's a 2 way street and your showing me none So yeah. I will no longer even attempt to make peace you will know what it feels like for your clan to suffer.

I'm no leader but wouldn't it have been easier to just offer 20 lands to Bishamon if they attacked a clan that would crush them like Ki sensu or Aoi Hoiru or Aka Ryu or another clan that would beat them up?That way you wouldn't have to do anything and they'd be annihilated and at the same time you could've tested if they'd hold true to their no ally policy all in one swift move.You can't give land to a clan that no longer exists right?And if they refused you could've exposed them for their bias against certain clans and then either way you'd be the good guy in the eyes of others.But you freaked out too soon and didn't think things over first.What's another 20 landsto someone that has nothing to lose?If they won you could've taken out a big clan and taken some of those lands Bishamon claimed and if they lost which they most likely would have you'd have your revenge and no one would be any the wiser and if the clan leaders reacted like you they'd simply be angry at Bishamon not you.And at the end of the day as Bishamon burned you could put your hands together;let out a huge NEYHEHEHEHEHE and talk to your inner circle and explain exactly how you tore Bishamon apart without ever touching them.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
06-14-2017, 01:55 AM
Jin, I don't think any clan would commit suicide, even if they're paid to do it lol