Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kanji Unprofesinalism
01-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Kanji Unprofesinalism
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I saw no other place.

Any way today I contact Kanji Kageyoshi to see if he could help me in contacting a dev to edit my Clan Orbit as i just recently became Midori's new Leader and I've Noticed that there has been Lag in the changing of Leadership in Clan Orbits. Currently Midori Ken and Aka Ryu both have new leaders and the clan Orbit has not been edited since the change of Leadership. Any way So I contacted kageyoshi about this and this is what I got in response from him.

I started off in public Chat asking him if I could speak to him privetly. The convo for this subject is as follows.

[Image: 3841729.jpg]

[Image: 3841730.jpg]

[Image: 3841731.jpg]

[Image: 3841732.jpg]

[Image: 3841733.jpg]

[Image: 3841734.jpg]

[Image: 3841735.jpg]

That's just half of what he said to me which is the important part. This is utterly Unprofessional. I understand he's human and all but as a representative of the game he is held to a much higher standard than a player. To sumerise what was said further

I asked Kageyoshi what happened to him in a respectful way. My reason for this is I personally have gotten assistance from Kageyoshi in the past and He was nothing more than polite, Friendly and helpful. From there We had convo of his past in the game. Was politely brought up as well in witch Kageyoshi said what he said And I did as well. Nothing really bad in this just conversation.
After ward however, he then proceeded to tell me I no longer have the right to speak to him. I did not respond since I already thanked him for the Unprofessional help I recieved.

He then chose to PM one of My Clan members Gashadowkuro and reapted the same thing to him and asked him to relay that to me. I then responded back to Kageyoshi Letting him know I got what he said and would respect his wishes and once again thanked him for any help given.

Once more however he was very unprofessional through the whole thing. I felt it needed to be reported.

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Kanji Unprofesinalism
Welp, you're of course right, but to achieve some effects, you need to be able to sell your rights/narrations properly. Most of the community don't like Midori, so they don't like you as Midori's representative and they mostly like kanjis, so you're on the lost position from the start.
01-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Nonetheless that's unprofessional. Even if half of the game doesn't like Midori especialy the Kanji are supposed to be neutral. I mean seriously, even from Kageyoshi's point of view it would have been more useful if he had just said 'i will relay that further'. In any point of the conversation he could just have said that. He (Kageyoshi) just wasted his own time dragging it out.
I don't want to bring in speculations about certain people being more on some clans side then others but if that situation just appeared for Matt after certain ingame events (that happened within the rules and bounderies that the game itself gives us) then that is just unprofessional.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
01-03-2017, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 10:58 PM by mitsuyoshi.)
He has said enough. The problem is you. You don't like it when your men check the leadership and find that the leader is still tameshi. To put it simple, you just want your name to be as the leader whenever your men check the "throne." . But that doesn't matter. You are the leader. You may send a message in clan messages to inform your men about the change of leadership.

+ note : you have been named leader by him which means all you have to do is to lead your men to victory. He won't accompany you more than he already did. You are now on your own to lead your clan. You may ask for help from other leaders but kanjis will not help you with that. Although it will be a bit embarrassing to ask for help when you already become the leader of midori ken.

[Image: Battle.png]
01-03-2017, 11:05 PM
This is turning out to be real bad. Didn't really expect that sort of thing from Kageyoshi at least.

*Meow*... Dodgy Dodgy
01-03-2017, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 11:10 PM by aloshka.)
It's very important and always was important for everyone in every clan. Maybe SIC is not that important, but 1st is. It's even about editing and nominating SIC in clan orbat.

Every time Aka change the leader it's a problem about it (last time AFAIK it was only a little problem as they needed to wait for 3 weeks to change Thyla, am I correct?). No need to remind Iostiogic, mikaboshi, Penguin, Ixinzhaoi and others drama.

What about Enenra-Yuuta in Ki drama?

In Aoi I remember problems with absence of Mitsuyoshi, but Saskia solved it relatively swiftly with kanjis. But Mattson is not Saskia. Later all Aoi's changes were civilised.

I don't remember any drama in Midori.

There were suggestions in the past to make leaders be able to edit 1st seat, but it was denied/ignored by devs. If devs/kanjis decided on that system, so consequently babysit us.
01-03-2017, 11:24 PM
(01-03-2017 10:52 PM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  He has said enough. The problem is you. You don't like it when your men check the leadership and find that the leader is still tameshi. To put it simple, you just want your name to be as the leader whenever your men check the "throne." . But that doesn't matter. You are the leader. You may send a message in clan messages to inform your men about the change of leadership.

+ note : you have been named leader by him which means all you have to do is to lead your men to victory. He won't accompany you more than he already did. You are now on your own to lead your clan. You may ask for help from other leaders but kanjis will not help you with that. Although it will be a bit embarrassing to ask for help when you already become the leader of midori ken.

The whole point of the topic isn't the unchanged clan orbit or 'being accompanied'. Nowhere in the entire conversation i saw a request of Matt for help in leading his clan. And realy, can you blame someone for just asking and make sure the clan orbit will eventualy be changed. It's not like Matt gave him a deadline like 'in 1 week i want to see my name in there'. He was just politely asking. Sure, most people should know by now that he is leader and stating it in clan message board can help too. To make sure it will get changed in the future... i don't see what's so bad about that. If i would take over Murakami tomorrow and tell everyone i'm the new leader should i expect the same treatement? The point of the topic is the way Kage spoke to Matt.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
01-03-2017, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2017 11:28 PM by aloshka.)
Btw, how do you imagine proper kanji behaviour and role model?

1) they should be neutral in war room and neutral toward all clans OR
2) there should be a system of e.g. every major clan has their 1 "angel" - someone among kanji who would support interests of specific clan to avoid the fictional impression, that they like everyone on the same lvl OR
3) they should be "allowed" (in professional aspect of this word) to behave and talk freely about their sympathies in war room (for example talking like a best friend with only 1 clan leader, let's say just before troops movement)
?
01-04-2017, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 01:25 AM by Thylakaleo.)
Hahahahaha.

Yeah, Kageyoshi is an asshole. Sorry nobody told you about it. He's basically tired and grumpy all the time. One time i had a super important bug to report, and i asked any kanji to pm me, and he pm'd me like basically "Leave the kanji alone, don't waste our time, we don't want to talk to you, blah blah blah."

I've had more than my share of arguments with him.

And it took more than two months to change my name out of orbat.

Go back in your pm's, and call him useless and worthless. That'll get a nice response at least, then go to the facebook page and message them. Then wait 2 months, and hopefully one day it'll be changed.

I totally agree with you about the Orbat needing to be changed swiftly. Noobs coming in need a person they can message and look to as the leader.

That's just a ridiculous way to treat a person.

It's probably because you're not a high paying customer. Once you stop giving them money, they don't respect you.

[Image: oKyiIw9.png]

I got your back mattson. What you did was not shameful at all. You asked for help when you needed it, that's the way it works.

For him to go OUT OF HIS WAY to message another clan member and talk trash on you is borderline discriminatory. I want to see something done about this... Starting with the orbat updated immediately.

I also messaged a thread link to the facebook page.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
01-04-2017, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017 01:23 AM by aloshka.)
Ah, I wouldn't call him an "asshole", but if things are how Thyla described, then everything adds up and is logical.

Mattson, you just picked wrong person, don't even think too much about it, treat it as natural obstacle, as Thyla said, pm directly to Facebook account (or maybe Masaru will show mercy meanwhile and do sth) and wait few weeks. Sometimes one of us are lucky and wait few hours, the other times we have to wait few weeks or months.

Partially I understood being tired of this game and players by kanjis and devs. There were multiple discussions about game's development, nedless to repeat. We have what we have.

Sooner or later game will be updated ("ah, f*** this, today is friday, so I'm in mood to update it" attitude) or deleted.