Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Need help in choice of Clan Mansions
01-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Need help in choice of Clan Mansions
This is something which I've been pushing up since a while, no clue if it will come as it will be written here, but worth the shot.

Azgodeth suggested something like this.

http://forums.explosivebarrel.com/showth...p?tid=1160

I need to have some pictures about japanese clan mansions, (for design it properly).

I will also show the final renderer when it comes out.

Also for continue to allow me to push features out, what would you like your clan mansion to do? (As leader and clan members?)

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2017, 12:25 AM
RE: Need help in choice of Clan Mansions
Here's an album. As for what it should do, maybe have a communal money chest or a noob help bank.

The Supreme verlord Of The PvP
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Holy crap, the information really was collected!

I think the communal money chest is a great idea. Maybe it could also work as like a communal bank.

Where players can deposit items into it, and then the items can only be gotten one per person per month or something like that (to control noobs grabbing them out of control)

And they could even be dictated by rank. Someone deposits an item to say "Anyone recruit rank can have this item" all the way through up to general.

And the leader could access a full list of the items, and remove ones added by noobs that are no good for anyone, dictate who can grab what, etc. And the list in the clan orbat that dictates who is blocked from building access could also block people from being able to take items.

Also, it could be a place to have clan meetings. I would like to see it be fully accessible from any town our clan controls. This way, we can have level 15 noobs and level 80 heroes all go to the same place. And basically make a big communal clan fortress. Much like the inside of a castle, but only for members of that certain clan.

Then, when you leave, it drops you back at whatever territory you started at. But it would be a great way to have clan meetings, and keep them private to just the clan. Maybe even moving to that area would change chat so that when you spoke, it was ONLY to your clan, so it wouldnt matter if we spoke in room/all/clan or anything. We can just talk and have our meetings with no worries of chat slips.

I'd also like to see a hall of heroes, where they have pictures of previous and current leaders, and maybe even a room with generals. Signs in front of them that would open chat, so we can message more people. It would be a good way to give clans more structure, which is something we have been looking for for a while now.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
01-09-2017, 12:10 PM
oooh, sounds good. my badly wording the original concept aside, giving clans something to work on together as a group would be awesome.

chests are a given. being able to deposit money for anyone to take when they need it would be a big thing for lower levels. and a second chest for sharing items between members would also be a big thing. clan leaders could have a textbox somewhere to write in names of people who shouldent be able to access to box, or perhaps add clan ranks, and make the boxes rank based. (recruits wouldent have access, but members/warriors/generals/leaders would)

a clan chat board similar to the one in the war room would be nice. one that dosent erase messages after a week would be preferred ;p (in the war room, its fine because war related messages shouldent be up for too long anyways, but clan business should be shown much longer.)

perhaps a leader's desk, where they can access some advanced clan options. changing clan member status (recruit/member/soldier/commander/general/overlord/leader), editing chest permissions, changing clan motto, changing clan's word of the day (something it posts in the players chat when they login), maybe a link to edit clan color and logo (for a gold price), clan chat mute controls (silencing members in clan chat only)

a private clan dojo would also be useful. perhaps a dummy room, and a pvp room. (and possibly a clan friendship treasure room? XD) a place where clan members can fight and practice without non clan members joining.

also we should add a game table to the far corner, a place to play 2 player mini games. dice or cards or majong or something along those lines.

the desk could be default, and change as you upgraded the post. chests could come with clan dojo upgrades, and pvp rooms and game tables could be part of higher tier building upgrades.
01-11-2017, 04:44 AM
I like the idea Command Post, which will be an alternative dojo but only for clan members.
However we already have the Castle Clan, one could simply expand their mechanics?

Also, like the idea protection of command post, but I do not understand the mechanics and how it will work.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-13-2017, 09:22 PM
I think for this to be effective.
, housing needs to be added.

Note i know very little about programming

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-13-2017, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2017 10:20 PM by Outcast.)
Something that looks like Matsumoto castle would be nice. Too lazy to post pics...
Also, I think it should be right next to the Dojo, and ofc nice flutterin' banners will be awesome ^^

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
10-13-2017, 10:57 PM
(10-13-2017 10:19 PM)Outcast Wrote:  Something that looks like Matsumoto castle would be nice. Too lazy to post pics...
Also, I think it should be right next to the Dojo, and ofc nice flutterin' banners will be awesome ^^

You mean like the same system of the dojo? Like one in each sector?

10-13-2017, 11:29 PM
They probably won't let you access your housing in every tile, because the housing includes a bank feature, and they only allow you to access your bank in certain towns to make you move around the map.

Housing does need to be added, and it is technically added, just locked for most people. But it's also incomplete, so there isn't a lot that anyone can do about anything until it gets fixed.

The idea for a clan command post would deserve it's own thread. I have a feeling there is already something like that mentioned somewhere though. Maybe search around and see if anyone else had any idea you could build off of.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-14-2017, 12:04 AM
It has its own thread. Youre in it. ._.