Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Need help in choice of Clan Mansions
10-14-2017, 01:33 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2017 01:34 AM by Thylakaleo.)
RE: Need help in choice of Clan Mansions
(10-14-2017 12:04 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  It has its own thread. Youre in it. ._.

No, check the title and the original post. This post was made by masaru about getting help choosing a design for a clan mansion, as a teaser for the housing feature.

a clan outpost that worked like the dojo, except only for members of your own clan, would be something different entirely.

The thread i'm referring to was actually made by Azgo, and it is linked in the original post here. So any ideas about the clan outpost should go in Azgo's thread. That way we can keep all the ideas neat and organized.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2017, 02:58 AM
Yes Zetzane. I don't wanna go all the way to Korezaki to meet the clan -_-. At least have them no farther than two tiles away.
Also, i think it would be great to get full clan outfits if, say, you've entered clan mansion for a month. Or something like that. If there's something I like, it's wearing clan colors.
Also, Thyla, the hall of fames is a great idea.
Anyway, there's only one thing missing. Clan members should be able to enter just like that, of course, but there should be a way for non-members to enter too. With a password that always changes and only specially designated members can see, such as the leader, sic and trusted members/generals. Like that, if you wanna invite someone from other clan for whatever reasons, you just hand them the temporary pass and there they are. And there's no way spy accounts can make their allies enter.
Hope this makes sense.

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
10-14-2017, 03:19 AM
(10-14-2017 02:58 AM)Outcast Wrote:  Yes Zetzane. I don't wanna go all the way to Korezaki to meet the clan -_-. At least have them no farther than two tiles away.
Also, i think it would be great to get full clan outfits if, say, you've entered clan mansion for a month. Or something like that. If there's something I like, it's wearing clan colors.
Also, Thyla, the hall of fames is a great idea.
Anyway, there's only one thing missing. Clan members should be able to enter just like that, of course, but there should be a way for non-members to enter too. With a password that always changes and only specially designated members can see, such as the leader, sic and trusted members/generals. Like that, if you wanna invite someone from other clan for whatever reasons, you just hand them the temporary pass and there they are. And there's no way spy accounts can make their allies enter.
Hope this makes sense.
Can u imagine. Being able to infiltrate a clan outpost?
Then u have to escape alive or you get imprisoned for 25 min or sonething

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
10-14-2017, 03:58 AM
And of course there needs an npc of the clan daimyo wandering the halls...

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.