Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old Yet Possibly Useful Information For Newbies
01-10-2017, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 12:47 AM by Shadwmoses.)
Old Yet Possibly Useful Information For Newbies
Since I've returned to the game, I've realized that I have a flash drive containing somewhat useful information about the game for newbies. These date back sometime 7-11 months ago, if there's any information wrong feel free to correct as well as sharing this thread/post/images to new players or anyone who may need this. Tongue

( I've also forgot my password to the wiki and made the mistake to not add an e-mail address for password resets as well as being unable to edit any of these now Tongue )

*This is important information and correction! Thank you for pointing this out! This is for the image below.
(01-11-2017 12:05 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Also, it might be worth saying that all these skills are great at 3, but it is better to have all of them at 1 for versatility, before putting just a single one to 3.

Especially for people who don't intend to rebirth 4 or more times.

The only skills that REALLY need to be at 3 are the ones that reduce cooldown with more points in it. Everything else can sit at 1, just to use to control the battle, then add points in when you extras to make them as deadly as possible.

(This image was last edited on June 7th, 2016)
[Image: OlfO8fJl.png]

(This image was last edited on June 8th, 2016)
[Image: jLK5npal.png]

Other random trivial information: Chi Punching a Wolf will paralyze it and rendering it unable to move or attack. Useful when fighting a mini-boss with a pack of wolves.

Feel free to compile information to help out the newbies or the unknowing. Tongue

The entire "one-shotting" thing was just me in the highest possible territory per Level during Rebirth and going into Dungeons and using the Skills on the regular bandits. Once I reached a Dungeon that I could no longer one-shot a random bandit I would note it down. Hopefully this stuff hasn't been fully outdated to being completely worthless. Tongue

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish God! \('o'\)
He brings us good fortune, rich harvests, and wealth!

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish Demi-God! \('o'\)
He brings us good EXP and bountiful potatoes!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Praise the Minor Fish God...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He just controls algae.

[Image: og2vFR6.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Old Yet Possibly Useful Information For Newbies
Being not a newbie thanks for that table :')

*Meow*... Dodgy Dodgy
01-10-2017, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2017 10:37 PM by Yurei.)
Smokebomb lvl 3 is a must have for duels. It enables you to get back on your feet after getting launched.

If you like heavy stance you might not want to put points into stab. It can happen that you accidentally stab instead of slash which makes you a sitting duck.

You can get gold by rebirthing (reseting your level but keeping skill points), buying it with real money or tournaments (fighting or betting on players) at the very back of the dojo.

You get a free set of orange items if you claim your reward contniously for 30 days. This may give you a set with gloves and mask, if you are lucky. You can also get a mask and gloves through war room.

You find good items sometimes in ninja shop (for 15 gold), at merchants in towns/cities/castles (for 5 gold or just coins), killing random enemies in the map (very rare), bounty quests (rare and hard) or if lucky from trap room and friendship room in dojo. You should do this all with max level (80). I have to admit it is not easy to get good or very good items. You will have to put time into collecting gear and trading with other players. Your best chance is the support of your clan. Or you make friends. Or you find a teacher. But don't beg for items.

That's all i would add. The rest was already said by shadwmoses ^^.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
01-11-2017, 12:05 AM
Also, it might be worth saying that all these skills are great at 3, but it is better to have all of them at 1 for versatility, before putting just a single one to 3.

Especially for people who don't intend to rebirth 4 or more times.

Personally, i only have my chi punch at 1. The extra 5 skill points it takes to add only 20 damage isn't really worth it to me, and i use them better in other places.

The only skills that REALLY need to be at 3 are the ones that reduce cooldown with more points in it. Everything else can sit at 1, just to use to control the battle, then add points in when you extras to make them as deadly as possible.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
01-11-2017, 12:29 AM
Thy, thank you for pointing that out! Quoted most of your post onto the 1st Post. Hopefully you don't mind?

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish God! \('o'\)
He brings us good fortune, rich harvests, and wealth!

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish Demi-God! \('o'\)
He brings us good EXP and bountiful potatoes!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Praise the Minor Fish God...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He just controls algae.

[Image: og2vFR6.png]
01-11-2017, 03:02 AM
No problem! Glad i can be helpful. xD

08-10-2017, 01:18 PM
I'd like to know the meaning of 'Howling' and 'Sleight'.

*Meow*... Dodgy Dodgy
08-10-2017, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 05:02 PM by AshuraTakezo.)
Re-note, really important, DON'T BEG FOR ITEMS.

I just wanted to point these out to everyone in case you don't know. In war room while attacking, don't use autoslash and the minimize/change he tab. The screen will basically pause, thr char wont slash and wont be attack, the time wont really deplete either, so you end up taking about 20 mins for an attack.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Wtf? Does that even answer my question?

*Meow*... Dodgy Dodgy
08-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Howling is a term used to describe noise. Usually the noise wolves make when they look at the moon, but any kind of long sound that gets louder as it goes on, and continues for a while.

Sleight is to use agility and also be stealthy at the same time. Like "sleight of hand" in magic tricks, where they pickpocket you or take something off of you without you realizing.