Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Trade Ban is unfair
03-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Trade Ban is unfair
Word goes around that Leo is collecting duped items and he doesnt have a trade ban and Players like Hiramaru are let on the loose with their dupes whilst Nico and Kourenai have been trade banned.
So if someone buys thousands of gold and are patreons, they dont have trade bans? Seems unfair. Plus players are complainibg that kanjis are online and they still turn a blind eye to this.

P.S.

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
03-08-2017, 08:34 AM
RE: Trade Ban is unfair
Fixing and punishment is like season 2. 'Coming soon'.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
03-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Some players got permission to dupe, invent way how to dupe, inform kanjis how they did this and in exchange they can keep those items. Not sure if Thyla is among them tho. He doesn't need to dupe since he already has collected almost perfect gear.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
03-08-2017, 08:36 AM
(03-08-2017 08:34 AM)aloshka Wrote:  Some players got permission to dupe, invent way how to dupe, inform kanjis how they did this and in exchange they can keep those items. Not sure if Thyla is among them tho. He doesn't need to dupe since he already has collected almost perfect gear.
Didn't work for Nico...

03-08-2017, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 08:38 AM by KenpachiBadass.)
were not actualy complaining about that tbh, because p2w is p2w, its just that we reported big time duppers before, they dont get banned, freely trade and is even proud to talk about they are great in dupping. those guys were even mentioned here on forums, but what did the admin do? they did nothing tbh, those guys will just creat and alt over and over again.
Special mention hono players.

(03-08-2017 08:34 AM)aloshka Wrote:  Some players got permission to dupe, invent way how to dupe, inform kanjis how they did this and in exchange they can keep those items. Not sure if Thyla is among them tho. He doesn't need to dupe since he already has collected almost perfect gear.

ask ch4n if leo asked him to dupe

How about I give you an advantage. Cut me anywhere you want.
03-08-2017, 08:44 AM
Anyway, what did you expect from kanjis to do, since Nico has been almost bragging he's duping, I've even warned him, he's on radar. He's not donating, he's not rich, so he has no anti-ban armor.

Give relevant difference in that aspect between Eniocia (+other spanish freaks) AND Nico, then it will be more sensible.

Ofc I'd like to see him unban.

03-08-2017, 08:48 AM
So people have to be rich and donate in oreder to be allowed to dupe?
Man ur morals are low...
Besides wouldn´t that segregate a group of high level player with good items and dupes and lower the possibilities of noobs wanting to continue in this game?
They´ll think ´´oh no the high level players are dupers and if we duped we´re banned´´

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
03-08-2017, 08:49 AM
zetzane excuse me I think your assessment is wrong. they are wise people lol, maybe you say that because you envy them, so please do not behave recklessly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2017, 08:56 AM
I want to make something clear. I DO appreciate most of the work the kanji have done. But all those people who were hit by the ban hammer... those were all small fishes. Amateurs, noobs who knew people who knew people and so on.
Either not enough people get banned or the selection of who gets banned and who not is lacking. Both things are problems. It's not like the kanji are doing nothing. Else we wouldn't see bans at all. The kanji are clearly overwhelmed. Understandable, it's the dev's task to handle this problematic times, not leaving it to moderators who don't even get paid. Lut sees the money at the end of the month not Masaru or Ryu or Crow or Kageyoshi. So i don't fully blame the kanji that wouldn't be fair. However, there could be a bit more transperancy about who gets banned and why (or why not). Why does Nico get banned of all people? Why also from the forum? Why not other people (Srry if i make you angry Cord and Chro but obvious Hono is obvious. We all know it's not Hono as a clan i'm attacking. Just the troublemakers.). Kanji are working hard just imo sometimes in wrong directions.

03-08-2017, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 09:00 AM by aloshka.)
(03-08-2017 08:48 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  So people have to be rich and donate in oreder to be allowed to dupe?
Man ur morals are low...
Yeah, apparently. But I'm describing how it works, I'm not telling how it should be. At least not right now.

And duping is the last thing on the list of what is broken here. It's laughable when it comes to compare to other cheats. It's like comparing a bow to nuclear bomb.

Thread Closed