Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Goodbye Explosive Barrel Community
03-09-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: Goodbye Explosive Barrel Community
Wat...but...wut. But you were the only kanji we all could see that was actually working, and the reasom why people call me "yuunicorn"... damn. We all could see you really cared about the game... You'll be missed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2017, 09:51 AM
I sincerely hope that Lut and the other Kanji's will see this thread, and understand masa's hard work and the impact he had on us all as players.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
03-09-2017, 04:17 PM
*bows deeply* you were one heck of a guy for a kanji. loved and..liked. hoping you would still be around the game or forum as a player..
03-09-2017, 05:35 PM
damn... Q.Q i would miss you masaru... i really appreciated what you did to us (especially the halloween event).... good bye masarukanji *bow*

Waiting.... Waiting...

[Image: PC1265xvT4C6XoedTksq3g.png]

[Image: Sdx47iWwQcu1R6aMyHpg1A.png]

*it's just a joke*
03-09-2017, 07:04 PM
(03-09-2017 03:28 PM)Goldmist Wrote:  Sorry to say this(definitely not) , but you are unfit to be a kanji.
I haven't know you much, infact you could say the 'only' time I really met you was yesterday.

Alright, yesterday, when I posted this edited thing as a joke (http://prnt.sc/ehlifb) , you ruled that off as 'trashtalk' and muted me for 24 hours. I do not know how that was 'trashtalk' , but maybe you were insulted or something, so it's alright(definitely not).

Second, when I went on my alt and said that I was sorry and that I could be un-muted, you muted me there too-for 24 hours, without any reason just because Niconicolas said to.

It is clear that you abused your powers when I didn't even create chaos in the domain(very unprofessional). Is that why you're being ripped off your powers?

Finally, hope you're a nicer, sensible and logical person on the other side of the computer.

I might have a bad reputation for this, but I've spoken what I needed to.

I bid thy farewell.

Do you seriously think he is leaving because of you? Damn, you're so stupidly stupid ._____. If he muted you, he had a good reason to, and you probably DID create chaos. Also, you should learn that once an acc is muted, the alt can also be muted. If he isn't fit to being a kanji, you're not fit to be a player. You don't know sht, and go around talking whatever nonsense you can think of :v
03-09-2017, 07:25 PM
(03-09-2017 07:04 PM)Yuuta Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 03:28 PM)Goldmist Wrote:  Sorry to say this(definitely not) , but you are unfit to be a kanji.
I haven't know you much, infact you could say the 'only' time I really met you was yesterday.

Alright, yesterday, when I posted this edited thing as a joke (http://prnt.sc/ehlifb) , you ruled that off as 'trashtalk' and muted me for 24 hours. I do not know how that was 'trashtalk' , but maybe you were insulted or something, so it's alright(definitely not).

Second, when I went on my alt and said that I was sorry and that I could be un-muted, you muted me there too-for 24 hours, without any reason just because Niconicolas said to.

It is clear that you abused your powers when I didn't even create chaos in the domain(very unprofessional). Is that why you're being ripped off your powers?

Finally, hope you're a nicer, sensible and logical person on the other side of the computer.

I might have a bad reputation for this, but I've spoken what I needed to.

I bid thy farewell.

Do you seriously think he is leaving because of you? Damn, you're so stupidly stupid ._____. If he muted you, he had a good reason to, and you probably DID create chaos. Also, you should learn that once an acc is muted, the alt can also be muted. If he isn't fit to being a kanji, you're not fit to be a player. You don't know sht, and go around talking whatever nonsense you can think of :v

lol, well even after his main (l1on) got silenced he still create another global chaos with creating another character (tukioni). btw masarukanji did great because silenced you for 24 hours *grab popcorn*, and i fully agree with yuuta because i don't think if masarukanji abuse his power, it just you who abuse chaos.

Waiting.... Waiting...

*it's just a joke*
03-09-2017, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 09:31 PM by Yurei.)
The player gets muted not the acc. The player trashtalks so the player has to be silent. The player has an alt acc so this alt acc is the player. To mute the player one has to also mute alts. I think you re getting were i'm going.
Furthermore, how can you judge a person from 'only realy metting' him (as you said) one time? A person loved by the community for his hard work leaves the game and says goodbye and the only thing you can think of is editing a pic as a 'joke'? Sorry but i don't sympathize with you on that one. One tip for your life, get to know a person better before you make risky statements.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
03-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Goldmist, shut up, and take this crap elsewhere.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2017, 12:02 AM
(03-09-2017 09:36 PM)Goldmist Wrote:  Alright. I considered it a joke, I am immature. That was a petty joke, however. The fact that the Kanji got butthurt doesn't change. He could've just ignored me.
But, the reply to it was : "I am not making Season 2, so you trashtalk me?"
I mean.. what? How is that related to this??????

To Pikuchan - I believe you don't understand what choas means. In what way did I cause chaos in my alt?

I have only stated my opinion, and I do not have any problem dealing with hate. I am stopping this here.

spamming for lift your mute to kageyoshi, annoy or insult other players with asking a question to npc. well most important you just make kageyoshi had hard time because you pushing him to lift your ban (even ryukanji coming because that). you might be the next chaos after the dupe case, you can't even think when you should joking or no. *end of the conversation*

Waiting.... Waiting...

*it's just a joke*
03-10-2017, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2017 12:31 AM by mitsuyoshi.)
*grabs pika's popcorn* well that was interesting.....
#prayformasarutoreturn