03-10-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: Goodbye Explosive Barrel Community
bye bye dear, stay in touch!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2017, 05:40 AM
This can't be true. You were the best Kanji around

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
03-10-2017, 07:35 AM
Bro. If you have an issue with a kanji, you should either message the facebook page, or you should start a thread in "report player abuse"

This IS a farewell post, but, your very first post indicates you planned to turn it into something argumentative.

The reason you get punished, and others don't, is because there aren't kanji online to see their actions. If you have a problem with that, you have something in common with Masaru. (You both know there are too few Kanji to police all the annoying spamming noobs.)

I hear and understand what you are saying, they are super annoying. But it was only a 24 hour silence. You can probably already talk again, so there is no real reason to be angry on the forums.

There isn't anything anyone here can do. If you want results, you have to message the facebook page. That is where Lut is and he is the big boss.

Other than that, the only thing you can do is quit playing.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
03-10-2017, 07:37 AM
tldr

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
03-10-2017, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2017 07:38 AM by Yurei.)
Couldn't have said it better Leo. This is a goodbye not a let's start discussing mute rules.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
03-10-2017, 07:56 AM
(03-10-2017 06:34 AM)Goldmist Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 12:02 AM)PikuChan Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 09:36 PM)Goldmist Wrote:  Alright. I considered it a joke, I am immature. That was a petty joke, however. The fact that the Kanji got butthurt doesn't change. He could've just ignored me.
But, the reply to it was : "I am not making Season 2, so you trashtalk me?"
I mean.. what? How is that related to this??????

To Pikuchan - I believe you don't understand what choas means. In what way did I cause chaos in my alt?

I have only stated my opinion, and I do not have any problem dealing with hate. I am stopping this here.

spamming for lift your mute to kageyoshi, annoy or insult other players with asking a question to npc. well most important you just make kageyoshi had hard time because you pushing him to lift your ban (even ryukanji coming because that). you might be the next chaos after the dupe case, you can't even think when you should joking or no. *end of the conversation*

Haha. The fact that you only have problems with me asking to lift the mute but doesn't bat an eyelash if other players spam bs or trade in the all chat shows ur ignorant nature. About Kageyoshi... in the end he didn't even do anything, i do not understand how he was having a hard time. And insult others? If u r so weak-hearted, u shouldnt complain here.. there's another area to report me. You even insulted me as if it were a revenge, but do I give a damn?! And many players have talked to NPC's using ALL chat even though they knew how to use room chat. Cmon, complain about them.

Yeh, you can see players like Xokanekiox, Okedawa, Gabren etc filling the ALL chat with crap, but you got nothing to say on that? It's a crime only if I do it?

"end of conversation" , no. I could roast you all the way to hell if I keep going.

Anyway, this is a farewell post, I do not intend to turn it into a argument-al post.

I was ready to deal with the storm of hate comments anyway. I even stated that it was just my opinion. That means you shouldn't feel butthurt if your opinion differs from mine.

Don't worry, you're no different from these players, and we dislike you as much as we dislike them Big Grin.
03-11-2017, 01:06 AM
(03-11-2017 12:24 AM)Goldmist Wrote:  Well Yuuta, while complimenting this Kanji in that way, you're dissing the other Kanjis by indirectly saying that they are not hardworking. Then, you're as worthless as I am.

Why should I report a Kanji who is already leaving? What's the point in that?
2nd, in my first comment, I mentioned that it was just my opinion. It was the butthurt people who actually turned it into an argument.

So, you guys will openly show your hate towards me and not them?

And btw, where did my comments go?! HuhHuhHuh
Ok my bad i fell for it ._.
For everyone else in case you don't see it. Obvious trolling is obvious... only see it now but still. He clearly wants attention so the best way is ignoring him. Don't feed the troll. Oh and Crow or Ryu feel free to continue deleting his posts so that he doesn't ruin this thread further.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
03-11-2017, 01:16 AM
If he reads my post again, he'll see I said Masaru was the only kanji we " could see " that was working. That doesn't mean I was saying the others don't work. I was saying Masaru was the only one we -saw- working.

But yeah, you're right, yurei. We should all ignore this guy.
03-11-2017, 01:51 AM
who is Goldmist? Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2017, 02:19 AM
(03-11-2017 01:51 AM)Tendril Wrote:  who is Goldmist? Big Grin

l10n (alt: abelicloser, tukioni)

[Image: 1be5106d0442d2e047dcf10dfd87781f.jpg]