Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Goodbye Explosive Barrel Community
03-13-2017, 02:00 AM
RE: Goodbye Explosive Barrel Community
I guess this announcement is worth my second forum post…

Even if I don’t know the exact motivation or justification of your decision, it makes me personally sad to hear that SHS is losing one of his most devoted and dedicated Kanji. In my conviction a low point for the players, development and progress of this game.

As a person I hope that you don’t made your decision in anger and in return as a SHS player I hope that you will regret your decision.

Thank you for all your attention and effort for me, my wife mamori, murakami and of course the game itself with all their players.

Moments with you I won’t forget:
[Image: ju2GXPw.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2017, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2017 06:18 PM by Kenshiro.)
Well I posted quite late although I did message you telling you farewell before you left, we are very grateful to have had you as a kanji Masura your departure will be very missed and although you might not think I don't remember the troll you pulled on me in the racing event you held for us it was very funny but i'm over it Confused ...but anyways me personally as a player of SHSD will miss you and I hope for you to return one day, this game won't be the same without you.Shy

Always value civility, help the weak, hate the evil- Kenshiro Hayashi
03-22-2017, 07:59 AM
Don't cry for me Argentinaaa~~~

Let's spin an inba.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/