Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
skills suggestions
04-05-2017, 12:48 AM
skills suggestions
considering it would be fun to have, i thought of few skills that should be added to the game =
illusion = this should work similar like substitute skill but would keep working for a period of time / until the jutsu ends

deep illusion = considering an upgrade like the..big shuriken, i think this would be cool too to have. this should work the same but, every time your opponent slash you, not only would you dodge that, but your opponent would Also get a flashbang effect but still able to move

regeneration = longer battle would be fun i suppose. so why not add this also? making players able to regenerate their hp like they charge their chi.

deep chi punch = as those who learn martial art may know, chi can also be used to punch/ kick from distance so why not add a punch that can reach you from distance?

maybe these are bad ideas but considering the "death of forum", i guess it would be fun to see your responds to this.

[Image: Battle.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: skills suggestions
The health regen i would like to see.
About the Illusion stuff i don't think it would work. Sub increases desynch. So desynch over time plus flashbang would be every persons nightmare.
And the chi punch i would say would need more depth. If it's instant it's just chi punch on steroids which means less player skill involved. For most people it's not particulary hard to land a standard punch. Reaching from distance would be a cheap, guaranteed knockdown. If it has travel time it would be basicly a charged shot. So it's hard to implement without it being unbalanced.
But overall new skills would be pretty nice.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
04-05-2017, 09:48 AM
RE: skills suggestions
I think what would really be fun is kekkei genkai. It would motivate players to lvl up and rebirth many times. also if Wind release was added it would be cool. Also backhanding,(I WILL CONTINUE TO ANNOY WITH THAT), and the canabo added. Also spears would be cool. Shield i dont really think are necessary, because they were mostly used by ashigarus.

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''