Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who do you miss the most?
04-09-2017, 10:44 PM
Who do you miss the most?
Among players who left the game, who do you miss the most?

So I will be first to share. I miss the most players who were the closest in terms of sth we could call "friendship" via Internet online game. Players who were fair to me, honest, tactful, loyal. People with whom I could both laugh and be sad.

Especially I think about Korosu, Sanatsu and Yamachi.

German dude had subtle sense of humour. When he said sth, most of people thought it was random normal, boring and casual sentence, while I often saw epic irony through it. He was also very commited and his given word meant given word.

Sanatsu was unfortunately too humble, unaware of her virtues. She could be more confident in her skills. She was also so lovable and natural. Didn't need to show off, brag or to impose anything. Her worthy personality spoke for herself. She was loyal to me in terms of friendship loyalty and one of specific moment was one of the biggest positive surprise of people behaviour (i don't know how to say it with proper grammar xD).

Yamachi. He or she, doesn't matter. He/she unnecessary hide lot of things. It hurt me a little, because I would prefer more of trust in me. On the other hand maybe it wasn't trust, but simple reluctance to be familiar with me. Anyway he/she was quite smart, probably smarter than me. I relished his/her company a lot and hold dear his/her opinion. I also think he/she was relatively loyal. I mean, he/she was loyal and kept his/her word to what he/she agreed to. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if he/she had played (or even still plays) under different nickname in different clan than Aoi and I'm fine with that, but I'm not fine with that I lost his/her company. Probably though he/she left the game.

---

I also miss Killrog and Tameshi. They've had different point of view on many things, but was fair and committed to their values and beliefs, so they've earned my respect. I also understand their point of views and for me they were reasonable.

I will also mention Iostiogic, former very competent Aka leader. He/she insulted me by inviting to Aka many times though. Tongue

It's also sad to lose Alucard. He understood some things earlier than me, despite I was asking him to take it easy. But he was right.

---

I also left, so I could write about people who still play, but it's the different topic. Probably I would mention idk... Ak90, but I have daily and normal contact via fb with him anyway. Guess it would be also Takal. Maybe Naru or even Niconicolas with all his flaws. xD

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2017, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 11:50 PM by Unspokenly.)
RE: Who do you miss the most?
Funny thing! I met Yamachi when he/she popped in during the last summer/fall(i forgot which).
Not sure if I can count, since I'm still a youngin, but I really miss PandaKing. The guy didn't really play that long but he was a cool dude, hella chill and a great clansmen. All around cool guy and pretty good at the game for playing a few months.

[Image: tumblr_o80b08GtQY1uvrnsxo1_500.gif]
04-10-2017, 12:16 AM
I would say from all the people who left the game before i did (not taking into consideration people who still play cause list would be too long) i would say in chronological order that would be Yoshinobu and Erevos.

Yoshi was literaly the first person i had contact with when i started in Aka. He was one of the few active people in clan chat too so... yeah. Always tried to help.

And then there's Ere. Met him the first time when we started building Murakami. In my opinion a very intelligent person. I could talk with him about school, work (mostly his job) for hours. I think there was no day when we didn't just greeted and talked for at least 30 min about our day. Always supported me and he was very grounded. Never saw any insulting or bragging from his side.

Of course i miss many people like Naru, Nico, Piku, Leo (We speak more through forum than in game Tongue) and so on (don't be offended i'm just too lazy make the whole list) but they all still play so...

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
04-10-2017, 05:14 AM
Yeah, Erevos too. He was cool, helpful and kind guy. His departure was kinda sudden. My friendship with him didn't last very long as we started to talk more when he joined Aoi and after that he left the game after idk... 2 months. Though I think we wouldn't have any issues with each other even if it lasted 2 years.

04-10-2017, 05:47 AM
Firered and brokengem I miss thouse two guys.
04-10-2017, 08:15 AM
I wish I played this game earlier

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
04-10-2017, 08:27 AM
Cordelia, tell us more about them.

Centifolia, there are plenty of hidden and silent gems among any community. You just need to start to observe and value people by your own, personal standards.

04-10-2017, 10:24 AM
I miss Sadflute. Hes probably one of the only ones from the old generation that isnt a douchebag. Most old gen players that are still active are so haughty.

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
04-10-2017, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 12:07 PM by Unspokenly.)
(04-10-2017 10:24 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  I miss Sadflute. Hes probably one of the only ones from the old generation that isnt a douchebag. Most old gen players that are still active are so haughty.
You do know that he's still active right? I saw him yesterday.

[Image: tumblr_o80b08GtQY1uvrnsxo1_500.gif]
04-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Yeah Sad still plays. Maybe just not as active than before.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]