Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
What are the requirements to play.
04-20-2017, 11:47 PM
What are the requirements to play.
[/font]As many know, I have problems with the game and I do not see people in the dojo, it is not lag because they never appear for more than I wait and in the PvP it is blocked and I have to refresh the page, then I want to know what it takes to play this As it is my favorite game and the only one with which I have this error.
Although I can send trades and make duels with online users but only that they are 3 levels lower or 3 levels higher.

[Image: photo.jpg]
AngelMC:ángel:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: What are the requirements to play.
Being able to duel with players 3 levels above or below you is normal. Working as intended.

The "requirements" to play are internet. You can post a speed test to show us your internet, but that is almost certainly the issue. Maybe paired with being far from the servers, and having a generally slow computer.

You can try updating your flash player, and making sure you close all background programs, and that might make it work a little better.

Also you can try to make sure the computer you play on is the only thing connecting to the internet. You can have fast internet, but if you run out of bandwidth, you're still going to be running slowly.

Lastly, you can try updating flash player, and see if that helps with the lag.

Overall, there aren't really "system requirements" for flash games.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
04-21-2017, 12:51 AM
I need formate my computer again, maybe I installed the drivers badly and only affects this game, in reality I do not know, just know that is the only thing that happens to me so rare, I am served Operation7 that has many more requirements.

04-21-2017, 12:53 AM
(04-21-2017 12:03 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Being able to duel with players 3 levels above or below you is normal. Working as intended.

The "requirements" to play are internet. You can post a speed test to show us your internet, but that is almost certainly the issue. Maybe paired with being far from the servers, and having a generally slow computer.

You can try updating your flash player, and making sure you close all background programs, and that might make it work a little better.

Also you can try to make sure the computer you play on is the only thing connecting to the internet. You can have fast internet, but if you run out of bandwidth, you're still going to be running slowly.

Lastly, you can try updating flash player, and see if that helps with the lag.

Overall, there aren't really "system requirements" for flash games.

The system has to not care.

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
04-21-2017, 01:52 AM
The problem i have with your issue is that you can send duels and trades. Just to be sure, do you play against a real player or AI? Do you land in the trade screen with another player and can you speak with him in the trade menu?
It should be more so that you can't interact with players instead of not seeing them. So that's realy strange.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
04-21-2017, 03:35 AM
i can do all in the game the problem are the PvP rooms and see people in the dojo, i can interact with user on a duel.

04-21-2017, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 04:19 AM by Goldmist.)
This happens to me when I have really slow internet speed. But the players load after waiting for like 30-45 secs so it's not a big issue. and the pvp room sometimes never load or loads after a long time.

The reason behind this is most probably bad internet speed. Maybe you could try clearing cookies, cache etc. or try another browser, try clearing flash player history,cache etc..
04-26-2017, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 03:43 AM by AngelMC.)
Is ban, now i only can send trade but no duels and the chat no have users talking

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-26-2017, 03:49 AM
When this happens, try to type:

/join global

Into the chat box. sometimes that can get you back into the global chat.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png