Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dare you
04-21-2017, 10:50 PM
I dare you
Well heres a dare.
You know how cell phonea have a keyboard memory dictionary? That they memorize the sequences of words you type.
I dare you all to type one word and then select the suggested words on the keyboard.

I don't care but I dare you all.

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2017, 03:40 AM
RE: I dare you
alot of mine are just misspelled versions of words.....
04-22-2017, 04:02 AM
I'm totally lost in this topic.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
04-22-2017, 04:24 AM
(04-22-2017 04:02 AM)aloshka Wrote:  I'm totally lost in this topic.

I believe what the @OP is attempt to say (or my best guess of it) is his phone is bloody stupid it unable to make spelling correction let alone running grammar checking / correction or the more complex operation such as contextual sentence rephrasing. Also, his using that phone to post in this forum.

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big"
Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz, Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987)
[Image: l46CxgqWsvTM8jb6U.gif]
04-22-2017, 05:43 AM
(04-22-2017 04:24 AM)Yoshinobu Wrote:  
(04-22-2017 04:02 AM)aloshka Wrote:  I'm totally lost in this topic.

I believe what the @OP is attempt to say (or my best guess of it) is his phone is bloody stupid it unable to make spelling correction let alone running grammar checking / correction or the more complex operation such as contextual sentence rephrasing. Also, his using that phone to post in this forum.

Im not even gonna comment on your grammar.

'' But I don't care.''
04-22-2017, 06:24 AM
What he's trying to say is that some phones offer an "auto-predict" feature as you type. So once you finish typing a word, it will offer a best guess suggestion for what the next word you will type will be. If you click that word, it will offer another suggestion to guess what the word after that would be, so on and so fourth into infinity.

So, the challenge is to type a beginning word or phrase, and then tap whatever word your phone suggests next. This way, you come up with a sentence that doesn't make much sense all the time, but can also be somewhat amusing.

Also, it offers insight into a persons personality, and what words they normally type after one another.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
04-22-2017, 07:19 AM
(04-22-2017 06:24 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  What he's trying to say is that some phones offer an "auto-predict" feature as you type.

I haven't realize there is still such antique feature on any phone these days Confused
In my book such feature is called stupid phone keyboard, while the phone OS itself barely deserve to be called / marketed as smart phone OS.
Phone keyboard supposed to be able at the very least running grammar checking, with contextual sentence rephrasing as bonus feature. Such features are necessary for any phone due to the physical size of the device (any device with over 5" screen are not phone).
Then again it's all depend on the size of the user hand. & fingers, and I doubt anyone with height less than 5' 8" going to need them.

04-22-2017, 08:50 AM
(04-22-2017 06:24 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  What he's trying to say is that some phones offer an "auto-predict" feature as you type. So once you finish typing a word, it will offer a best guess suggestion for what the next word you will type will be. If you click that word, it will offer another suggestion to guess what the word after that would be, so on and so fourth into infinity.

So, the challenge is to type a beginning word or phrase, and then tap whatever word your phone suggests next. This way, you come up with a sentence that doesn't make much sense all the time, but can also be somewhat amusing.

Also, it offers insight into a persons personality, and what words they normally type after one another.

See Leo and cordelia got it

'' But I don't care.''
04-22-2017, 02:53 PM
(04-22-2017 08:50 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  See Leo and cordelia got it

Don't worry, I understand, you only have an antique phone there,
BTW, I don't mean to be offending or similar, but do you happen to live in "improvised living standard" there. I ask this because I notice how you write and what you write (in this thread and others) indicate such conditions

04-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Come up with original ideas. I saw this one on facebook.....