Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Hello!
04-22-2017, 09:06 AM
Hello!
Uhm, I'm sorta new. I don't know when I had tried the game but I found a level 10 character when I connected with Facebook. Since level 10 isn't that high I deleted it and made a new one.

Anyways, I'm level 10 again now, and I wonder if anyone has some advice on a clan to join? I'd really just like a clan that makes some sort of plan for war room stuff and can tell me what I need to do to contribute and help? I don't want to randomly fumble about by myself and screw up someone's plans or something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2017, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2017 10:40 AM by Zetzane.)
RE: Hello!
welcome to hell.

btw i dont care

have fun this game is full of pricks and momo not gonna let u breathe in pvp.

(04-22-2017 09:06 AM)Wren Wrote:  I'd really just like a clan that makes some sort of plan for war room stuff and can tell me what I need to do to contribute and help? I don't want to randomly fumble about by myself and screw up someone's plans or something.

the clans are a mess. everyone fight between themselves. ask leo he ll tell you to join aka ryu

i hate caps

why do i not care?

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
04-22-2017, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay here!
(=b'o')=b

Can't really help you on the Clan advice, but I wish you the best of luck and fortune on your choice!

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish God! \('o'\)
He brings us good fortune, rich harvests, and wealth!

(/'o')/ Praise the Fish Demi-God! \('o'\)
He brings us good EXP and bountiful potatoes!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Praise the Minor Fish God...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He just controls algae.

[Image: og2vFR6.png]
04-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Sup Smile
No clan has realy plans and no one realy follows them anyways. I would say join Aoi or Aka.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
04-23-2017, 02:32 AM
in aoi / blue, the ones who usually make plans are the leader and vice leader. you just have to follow the orders. there's a website too in case other members are flooding the clan chat and cover the orders.
http://www.aoihoi.ru/home

side note = dunno if they still update it. been "hibernating " a while from the game
04-25-2017, 03:19 AM
The best thing to do about clans is to talk to the people who inhabit them. They will be who you need to get along with.

If you find you have a lot of friends, or a lot of particular people you like, and they are all in a certain clan, that might be your best bet. Otherwise, you should get to know the leaders and their overall style of leading. That can also help you decide.

But, right now all clans are pretty inactive. Constant world peace. So i would focus on your own character and gear, and worry about a clan later.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
04-25-2017, 10:38 AM
There's pretty much nothing going on right now in clans, so really it's all about what you want. Talk to some people from different clans, make friends, enjoy your time! No big rush. Hopefully as the summer comes, the war room will be much more active. Don't worry about messing up! When there are conflicts, there's usually a way to relay orders to all the clansmen :3

[Image: tumblr_o80b08GtQY1uvrnsxo1_500.gif]