Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Idea that will change everything.
04-25-2017, 09:15 AM
Idea that will change everything.
Ok heres sme ideas that I had, remeber they are just ideas that I think would make the game more challenging.

1 DRAWING AND SHEATHING THE SWORD.

So I thought it would be pretty cool in pvp and pve to have a passive or active action which is the drawing of the sword, not instantly as it is now in the game. The speed would differ depending on the length of the sword, or maybe the level , I dont know.

2 ARM CHOPPING

So sometimes when you are killed in pvp or pve, you lose your arm and die (x-x).
I was thinking that this could be like a second chance to whoever lost their arm. To not die but have just 1 hp, and lose their sword. They can still do chi-based attcks and so on. of course if they are hit they die.

3 KEKKEKEI GENKAI

I mean we pretty much copy naruto a lot, so i thought it would be interesting to add it. So combining elements would unlock a third unique element or amplify their own like
wind+water+ice
Fire+wind=Stronger fire
water+earth=mud or wood (I thought maybe this could form a barrier with so hp so that the enemy would have to break it, thus allowing the user to regenerate chi.)
earth+fire=lava? Big Grin

Oh and also to add Lighting Element

4 AP REMOVAL OR COMBINING WITH CHI

To make chi pots retore ap, as there pretty isnt any use for them.

5 HUNGER THIRST

To have a hunger and thirst bar, So that you wouldn´t be endlessly pvping and when this bar is down to become fatigued.

REmeber these are just ideas and they probably are all stupid but still would be fun

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Idea that will change everything.
1. I had that idea kinda a little while ago. I was thinking something like emotes. Like how we can /sit and /rest. Well we could /balanced or /heavy, and get the same effect as when you switch to those stances. I would love to see a generic sword one like you suggested though. Something else to show off your sword besides /shoulderweapon.

2. That would be pretty cool, but it would bring it to question movement. Most people move by slashing, so, could you still slash if that happened? and just no damage? Maybe the slashes would all deal 1 damage like to a red oni, plus the chi skills. What do you think?

3. That's cool, some people have brought it up, but too complicated to talk about here.

4. That would be cool. Maybe even have pots or something similar drop in during matches or in pvp, so you have to stay near them for a certain amount of time, but then get a small boost of health or chi from them.

5. I think hunger and thirst would be cool, but also would add a lot of variables to the game, and might make it harder to pick up and play for newer players. But it would give a lot more value to all food and drink items, which are, basically worthless at the moment.

Nice ideas bro i like the thought keep posting more ideas for us to talk about.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
04-25-2017, 11:22 AM
(04-25-2017 09:28 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  1. I had that idea kinda a little while ago. I was thinking something like emotes. Like how we can /sit and /rest. Well we could /balanced or /heavy, and get the same effect as when you switch to those stances. I would love to see a generic sword one like you suggested though. Something else to show off your sword besides /shoulderweapon.

2. That would be pretty cool, but it would bring it to question movement. Most people move by slashing, so, could you still slash if that happened? and just no damage? Maybe the slashes would all deal 1 damage like to a red oni, plus the chi skills. What do you think?

The idea for 1 was that if your were in pvp and not moving (sword sheathed) and someone comes in, you would have to unsheath, thus taking like 1-2 4 at the most seconds of animation. and yeah it woulod be cool tomake it out of pvp.

2 Yeah you could still slash but then you would deal half your physical damage minus the sword atk, since you lost an arm

'' But I don't care.''
04-25-2017, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 04:51 PM by Yurei.)
If you put in a delay in sword drawing how would that balance out with pvp shield abuse?

The usefullness of arm chopping with current desynch is maybe a bit underwhelming. If you got 1 HP considering the slash spamming in every stance that's 1 more slash untill you die. It would be a nice gimmick tho.

Combining elements is what i also spoke out for. My idea was to make it a coop action. So individual players
keep their elements but it would give coop more relevance other than just teaming up and slashing in a big fustercluck. And of course if they finaly add open world coop you can kill the guardian in a stylish lava wave + flame tornado 4 player combination.

Yeah AP is anoying. The only way to restore on the fly is using soldier pills which are way too rare.

Hunger and thirst, weren't those part of the frozen land project? Just nostalgia here i don't think the project will be continued. Like Leo said it would be a bit hard to deal with for newer players but i think with good balancing of the time it takes it could be cool. Maybe only activate the time outside the dojo.

All in all pretty nice ideas.
If i could add something it would just be the open world coop. You know... what pvefightninja was originaly for to test. And now pvemanyninja...
Anyways, implemanting this would automaticly indirectly add raids. Could help you to tackle those 80+ dungeons for questing. I know it's not impossible to beat those bosses but it isn't easy either.
But that are just my 2 cents i want to put in.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
04-26-2017, 03:35 AM
1. it would be cool to have players draw their swords after the bow. as for the sheath, it is already in the game after you beat your enemies so wouldn't be necessary.

2. maybe if shsd were not a hack and slash type of game, it would be cool like the games made by mdickie where characters can still do the movements despite losing their limbs, but unable to hit the enemy due to the empty of the part you use to attack. so maybe it would be ironic to have it in the game.

5. i would agree on that but there's also the question "how would players bring their items especially the 80's if they were full with food?"

[Image: Battle.png]
04-26-2017, 10:50 AM
(04-26-2017 03:35 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  1. it would be cool to have players draw their swords after the bow. as for the sheath, it is already in the game after you beat your enemies so wouldn't be necessary.

2. maybe if shsd were not a hack and slash type of game, it would be cool like the games made by mdickie where characters can still do the movements despite losing their limbs, but unable to hit the enemy due to the empty of the part you use to attack. so maybe it would be ironic to have it in the game.

5. i would agree on that but there's also the question "how would players bring their items especially the 80's if they were full with food?"

1 No imeant that there are ppl who just stand in pvp just waiting for ppl to enter. this unsheathing time would allow the person entering to have achance of stoppping a juggle, so on.

2 I was intending that the person would remain alive IF they were lucky to get the animation of their arm being cut off. Then they would do half their physical damage. (hence 1 arm)

5 People would have to carry food around and not be changing sets the whole time.

% brings me to the issue of trade. Maybe there could be a place like a market where yoy could trade stuff with other people but only in the market. Its just an aidea

'' But I don't care.''
04-26-2017, 05:15 PM
The market would only use the current trade system. It would just be a set location then.
Maybe you mean something like an auction house? Where you can leave an item (not in your inventory anymore), people can offer gold and the highest offer after a certain time you set wins? People won't have to trade but rather recieve the item as a gift. You know... like before the trade system existed. Or maybe even a code like for prizes.
If that is what you mean then sure. Would encourage more people to spend money on gold.
A tale as old as time... only after they fixed duping and stripped dupers of their gold. A big IF they (can) do that i want to add.

04-29-2017, 08:26 PM
My idea that will change everything ==> UPDATE THE GAME
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2017, 12:12 AM
Coming soon