Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Occupations
05-01-2017, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 10:57 AM by Steven.)
Lightbulb Occupations
It would be very fantastic if we could have a type of profession other than being samurai, like if the player has the ninja profession could do espionage missions in the castles (this would even serve clan warfare) or if it is a villain to have missions of Assault npcs or houses
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Occupations
U basically do that in waroom.
But i like the ninja idea. Its innovative and would cause more chances of war

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
05-02-2017, 03:57 AM
Missions in town are already for clan warfare. That's the main point of doing missions.

Would be cool if you could be a villian, but right now we have natural villains through bandits and undead that lower influence on towns and destroy them pretty fast, so we would need a way to balance that so all the towns don't just get ruined.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
05-02-2017, 04:44 PM
I will be that guy and correct the historical inaccuaracy Big Grin

Samurai wasn't a profession but a social status. So a samurai could also be a ninja while a ninja wasn't always a samurai but could be.

Ninjas were mostly samurais tho. They were feudal japan versions of James Bond. Not only the black clothed and masked assasins. Spy's and informants. So technicly... and i'm realy stretching the role play aspect of the game... you can join a clan, work yourself up the ranks and do totaly real espionage. You can even ask you clan mates they will tell you that there are accounts only to do that. No scripted scenes, no story missions or quests. Just legit spying. In this regard i don't know a game that offers more authentic ninja gameplay.

But samurais were mostly professionel soldiers. They could have a hobby tho. Like fishing, hunting, could be smiths or i don't know... drinking? But you wouldn't find a wood worker or farmer samurai. So the game sets itself boundaries. You could be a total villain tho. As long as you would be a wanted criminal and would be attacked by castle guards and denied entrance of villages i think that could work.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
05-02-2017, 09:09 PM
Samurais had sex with young boys, so lets not take every historical reference

'' But I don't care.''
05-02-2017, 10:48 PM
I guess if Yurei is that guy then I will be THAT guy. Ninjas almost always wore a dark blue. The might sky and moonlight isn't quite black. So dark blue blended in a lot better. Someone in all black would stick out as a silhouette.

That was some cool Japan history.

05-02-2017, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2017 11:09 PM by Yurei.)
That's kind of the exception, not at all common. Btw, the same goes for western knights Smile. The kid boning i mean.

As for the ninja stuff that's totaly true and was common. If Thyla is THAT guy i will be THAT guy and say that there are no historical sources which say anything about the 'typical' ninja suit. Black or navy blue.

So professions only as hobbies. Except ninja work, that's a job.

SHSD:,, [...] Amass glorious loot [...] ''. Boys are loot too... I'm ok with historical accuracy. Let's make human trafficking a profession.

05-03-2017, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 12:25 AM by Zetzane.)
(05-02-2017 10:57 PM)Yurei Wrote:  That's kind of the exception, not at all common. Btw, the same goes for western knights Smile. The kid boning i mean.

As for the ninja stuff that's totaly true and was common. If Thyla is THAT guy i will be THAT guy and say that there are no historical sources which say anything about the 'typical' ninja suit. Black or navy blue.

So professions only as hobbies. Except ninja work, that's a job.

SHSD:,, [...] Amass glorious loot [...] ''. Boys are loot too... I'm ok with historical accuracy. Let's make human trafficking a profession.
Exactly.ninjas would work in disguise altho i do think that they might don a minja suit for anemergency

Dark blue works on a moonlit night.
But what about a moonleas cloudy night?
It would be ass black all around

'' But I don't care.''
05-03-2017, 12:36 AM
But haven't you noticed? There is human trafficking.

I've found countless maidens in the middle of nowhere, asking me to take them somewhere safe. Then we get there, and it's an ambush.

I'm sure if i didn't kill them they would have shipped me to China.

05-03-2017, 03:47 AM
True. But then it's unfair that we can not do that too ._.
I wanna build a slave market and get rich.