Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
?????
05-23-2017, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 03:18 AM by Yoshinobu.)
RE: ?????
(05-22-2017 11:55 PM)aloshka Wrote:  Maybe only in polish system

Aloskha since you happen to be legal practitioner, I'm just curious about how firearm law on Poland in practice?.Huh To be specific I'm referring to civilian ownership of any long rifle for whatever purpose.

Most of my assault / patrol gears are Poland brand (I use Direct Action Ghost pack and some of my clothings came from Helikon-Tex and I really like them) if not because of the language barrier I already compare notes with those Poland community (what gears they use, what work within local environment, etc) There are always something new to learn by comparing notes.

Also I notice a spike of communication traffic within prepper / survivalist community on Poland, and since I don't speak Polish I can't tell the context of the convo other then making best guess based on passive traffic intercept, and I perceived they prepared in anticipation of possible conventional invasion force by that big polar bear with plenty of nuclear tip missiles from beyond your eastern border.

(05-22-2017 11:55 PM)aloshka Wrote:  Also I don't have specific knowledge about copyright. Maybe only in polish system, but also I don't like this branch of law. Not to mention I would need to read international regulations, like idk... Universal Copyright Convention from Geneve 1952 etc. I'm not even sure, why are you so sure to talk about American law, since it's the Internet, servers of Explosive Barrel/SHSD is from Singapur (?), "Naruto" mangaka is from Japan, anime was created by Koreans (?).

LOL your right you should stay away from international related legal case Big Grin at least at this moment Tongue But you know what they say about "There is Always First Time for Everything"
Some disclosure: I was sweating heavily when I handle my first client, sometime you simply need thing to flow rather then forcing yourself into the unknown.

You need to back to basic legal principle of loci delicti or if in doubt just hit them hard with lex domicilii usually you could always get loci delicti afterward and start building your case from there Smile

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big"
Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz, Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987)
[Image: l46CxgqWsvTM8jb6U.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2017, 04:45 AM
@Yoshinobu, kind of curious.
I recall you saying you have a specialization on computers (don't recall the department), you seem to have elaborate knowledge of laws, and you mentioned a client, thus providing you might be a lawyer. And you also mentioned long rifle which could respond to hunting, but including the suits and stuff (too lazy to click on those links) you kind of give the chill of an army person.
Just what exactly are you? LOL

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-23-2017, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 09:08 AM by Zetzane.)
Captain we are in danger! the topic has veered off course!

(05-22-2017 04:24 PM)aloshka Wrote:  Las time I was triggered like that, when someone said Julia Roberts is hotter than Natalia Imbruglia. So I can understand you.

whoever said that was brain damged. juila roberts teeth are like satans butthole

I´ll backstab you when you least expect it.

[Image: 3f3196e5addd4254bf7490f88348ed00.png]

``We've caught you Zetzane!``
'' But I don't care.''
05-29-2017, 04:58 AM
@Yoshinobu,

basically it's illegal to have gun in Poland. You need to have special license. Statistically there's 1 gun per 100 citizens here.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
06-04-2017, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2017 02:43 AM by Yoshinobu.)
(05-29-2017 04:58 AM)aloshka Wrote:  @Yoshinobu,

basically it's illegal to have gun in Poland. You need to have special license. Statistically there's 1 gun per 100 citizens here.

I wasn't asking for text book question in which any high school student could always read. I was asking what the condition in practice for example "straw buying" or similar

P.S. : Forget I ever ask, reading comprehension is always an issue within this community anyway

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big"
Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz, Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987)
[Image: l46CxgqWsvTM8jb6U.gif]
06-19-2017, 08:49 PM
(05-13-2017 07:24 PM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  would be interesting if they would release the outfits from boruto. like sasuke's. they have his taka and hebi but not his...future outfit?

Ikr. I wish they would do this.
Yesterday, 07:05 PM
(05-13-2017 05:01 PM)Yurei Wrote:  So change the name and change the design a bit? Like different colors or accessories?

They already did. Nozarashi and Senbonzakura have different designs compared to the anime & manga.
Today, 10:25 AM
i dont think you guys understand how copyright laws work. if anyone can just reproduce any character from any show or comic they want, then there would be billions of these more popular characters running around everywhere, instead of just the officially licensed stuff. and whenever someone does try to reproduce such things, they tend to get legally halted, and all the bootlegged materials confiscated.

so exactly what part of naruto or bleach do you think magically avoids these laws somehow? and how exactly?

if you'd like i can link you to the full copyright act from my country, and you can see all the fancy legaleese that points out how its unlawful to reproduce someone else's work.