Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a report. Somebody is about to hack Yuuta's official SHSD game account
06-05-2017, 11:43 AM
I have a report. Somebody is about to hack Yuuta's official SHSD game account
Ladies and gentlemen, I have a player who is trying to hack Yuuta's official SHSD account.

Even worse, she can start with his Facebook password.

Please stop her, by all necessary means.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: I have a report. Somebody is about to hack Yuuta's official SHSD game account
Kiritou... are you really taking Empress seriously?
06-05-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: I have a report. Somebody is about to hack Yuuta's official SHSD game account
Be careful against her.

She may have a back up plan to hack your accounts soon enough.
06-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Information collected.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Empress? :exclamation:This some kind of practical joke? lol....

Still looking for my lost Deathbringer sword Angry
06-05-2017, 10:37 PM
Just one thing
Any smart enough "hacker" wouldnt go around claiming in the chat that the previously mentioned idiot will hack someone.
Second, a hacker is basically someone who can crack the code from the official database located in the main server, and I doubt most people playing shsd can do that. Thus, as long as yuuta doesn't give his password away, he's safe.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-05-2017, 11:03 PM
I am going to hack Yuuta i will log into his account and take control then i will also hack L1on and anyone else with a remotely lion related name and i will fuse the accounts and combine the gear and then i will be the most mythical lion and then i will try to hack Lutc but i will fail because he is too powerful and we will be locked into battle over the fate of humanity for over 1,000 years.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Just remind who wins: Yuuta or Thylakaleo.

Just follow the certain rules regarding the user's privacy, please?Undecided
06-05-2017, 11:08 PM
(06-05-2017 11:05 PM)Kiritou the wise and ferocious Wrote:  Just remind who wins: Yuuta or Thylakaleo.

Has nothing to do with anything. We're fairly evenly matched. My gear's a bit better, but he has some more skill than me probably.

(06-05-2017 11:05 PM)Kiritou the wise and ferocious Wrote:  Just follow the certain rules regarding the user's privacy, please?Undecided

Your name is wise and ferocious i am going to hack you so i can be wise and ferocious. i will steal your wiseness and your ferociousness then i will be doubly wise and ferocious.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-05-2017, 11:48 PM
Already hacked everyone in this topic. I stripped you of all your clothes, just left your mask and let your character dance in the dojo. Btw, nice stats Thyla. Yuuta, most of the time you don't wear a mask covering your face but i put the Ki mask on you anyways. Ashura, i used your Aka mask. Only one left to hack is Kiritou but i don't have time now, maybe this evening.

I sold all of your items for crops, srry. Please don't ban me Sad.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]