Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Want a new competition
06-07-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: Want a new competition
You mean they still haven't gotten their own (winning) costume? I didn't know that....

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2017, 06:49 PM
The costume contest costumes have all been released Outcast.
The accessory contest accessories haven't been released yet Centi. I'm not sure if the 1st place is the only one who got his.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Isn't that how it was supposed to be? For the first place winner to get his outfit for free and the others had to buy it off ninja shop? Or am I wrong?

06-08-2017, 09:56 PM
That was the original plan, yes. The problem is the accessories haven't been implemanted yet. Most likely due to Lutgames' current difficult situation. The accessories were supposed to be sold in NS and/or used/obtained in a new mechanic. Sadly Lutgames isn't in a state to make that possible atm. You can add this stuff to the 'never coming' pile for now.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-08-2017, 10:05 PM
(06-08-2017 09:56 PM)Yurei Wrote:  That was the original plan, yes. The problem is the accessories haven't been implemanted yet. Most likely due to Lutgames' current difficult situation. The accessories were supposed to be sold in NS and/or used/obtained in a new mechanic. Sadly Lutgames isn't in a state to make that possible atm. You can add this stuff to the 'never coming' pile for now.

Pity. Big pity. maybe i should try to make an illegal profit from my yamakiri garment....Big Grin