Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Mount
06-12-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Mount
Are there horses in the open world? I know they are at the stables but are there some on random sectors as background?

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2017, 09:55 PM
(06-12-2017 09:49 PM)Yurei Wrote:  Are there horses in the open world? I know they are at the stables but are there some on random sectors as background?

The only time I saw one was in the story quest...

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
06-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Ah ok. So technicly they already have a model... they 'just' would have to animate the movement.

06-13-2017, 12:12 AM
(06-12-2017 10:11 PM)Yurei Wrote:  Ah ok. So technicly they already have a model... they 'just' would have to animate the movement.

I think the horse already moved around... I don't knoz, the only way to know is by replaying the quest, and I don't wanna do that.Big Grin

06-13-2017, 02:22 AM
Just thought up this idea. Since, like others have already noted, players on horseback everywhere would be - weird? Anyway,what does everyone think of this: in certain places, wild horses will be found, but they will run from you like deers. If you manage to catch them, you won't end fighting them, but rather be able to travel to another tile, just like in stables. When you arrive at that tile's town/castle town/village, the horse will be seen running away(optional).
Then the's the matter of the late updates...................

06-13-2017, 02:42 AM
i think it's a removed feature. horses did exist in the old world. not sure if we could ride em but bringing them back would be cool.
06-13-2017, 03:01 AM
(06-13-2017 02:42 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  i think it's a removed feature. horses did exist in the old world. not sure if we could ride em but bringing them back would be cool.
The old world?? Haven't heard of that....

06-13-2017, 03:50 AM
(06-13-2017 03:01 AM)Outcast Wrote:  
(06-13-2017 02:42 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  i think it's a removed feature. horses did exist in the old world. not sure if we could ride em but bringing them back would be cool.
The world of ye ol' pop-pop. Everything was different back then. Nothing like those cheeky youngsters i tell you.

06-13-2017, 04:19 AM
(06-13-2017 03:50 AM)Yurei Wrote:  
(06-13-2017 03:01 AM)Outcast Wrote:  
The world of ye ol' pop-pop. Everything was different back then. Nothing like those cheeky youngsters i tell you.

Uh, I'm still baffled. The world of SHSD before this in-game generation of greats like Leo and Mamori?? Before Leo and Mamori and all??
The game when it was new??
The -
*Switches chatter-hole off.*
So, what?I think i know what the old world is, but I feel it's time for some listing the differences!!
*Hits himself over the head with a saucepan.*

06-13-2017, 04:34 AM
The game has been around for... 6 years now? Something like that?

When it first started, there was just one territory with one town in it, if i'm correct.

That's when it VERY first started though.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png