Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Canned tuna
06-17-2017, 02:27 AM
Canned tuna
Hi everybody, most of you might already know me thanks to my brilliant forum posts. My real name is Andreas, I'm 18 years old and Spanish-Danish, currently live in Brussels but will continue my (art) studies in Denmark.

About me, I like fitness, boxing, drawing, I play piano and enjoy some reading or watching some anime (currently watching Initial D and waiting for the next Berserk this month).

I played the first 2 Straw Hat Samurai games ages ago on Miniplay, it's also there that I discovered Straw Hat Samurai Duels, probably around 2015-2016. My first account was Subaru10, around lvl 70 and part of Aoi Hoiru's great noob wall, and I also had a forum account which I can't find anymore, back when the forum was way more active. I kinda abandoned the game and came back around last month, even though this account (madTuna) was also pretty old and lvl 9. I'm currently a lvl 8 Nidan, trying to become a stronger player.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2017, 03:05 AM
RE: Canned tuna
Hi ^^

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-17-2017, 03:21 AM
(06-17-2017 02:27 AM)madTuna Wrote:  Hi everybody, most of you might already know me thanks to my brilliant forum posts. My real name is Andreas, I'm 18 years old and Spanish-Danish, currently live in Brussels but will continue my (art) studies in Denmark.

About me, I like fitness, boxing, drawing, I play piano and enjoy some reading or watching some anime (currently watching Initial D and waiting for the next Berserk this month).

I played the first 2 Straw Hat Samurai games ages ago on Miniplay, it's also there that I discovered Straw Hat Samurai Duels, probably around 2015-2016. My first account was Subaru10, around lvl 70 and part of Aoi Hoiru's great noob wall, and I also had a forum account which I can't find anymore, back when the forum was way more active. I kinda abandoned the game and came back around last month, even though this account (madTuna) was also pretty old and lvl 9. I'm currently a lvl 8 Nidan, trying to become a stronger player.
hai yo mr.tunafish.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
06-17-2017, 05:29 AM
hello. it will be interesting to see how far you're going in the game. i wish you dont have the desire to get stronger fast so i could still match you if we get the chance to duel.

[Image: Battle.png]
06-17-2017, 08:41 AM
(06-17-2017 05:29 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  hello. it will be interesting to see how far you're going in the game. i wish you dont have the desire to get stronger fast so i could still match you if we get the chance to duel.

I kinda rushed it to achieve my first rebirth but I'll take it easier now that I'm looking to learn and duel more properly. I also found your channel, I'll be sure to have a nice look at your fights and technique Tongue https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbv0XA...r-1VZfZ--Q
06-23-2017, 01:01 AM
(06-17-2017 05:29 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  hello. it will be interesting to see how far you're going in the game. i wish you dont have the desire to get stronger fast so i could still match you if we get the chance to duel.

i'm glad you are the first one who say that mitsuyoshi Tongue because i want to say the same Big Grin and glad to have you tuna, i will make sure you have a great taste for us Wink

[Image: 1be5106d0442d2e047dcf10dfd87781f.jpg]

Water Could Be Cuteness As Well - Water Type Pikuchan
06-23-2017, 07:41 AM
It'll definitly take me some time to get as good as you 2, specially gear-wise.

From what I've seen so far I'm definitly better than the average player (with blue items) but (sadly) wouldn't call myself "good" or more .-.
06-23-2017, 05:28 PM
Aside from Piku-chan, Mitsu's gear sucks.
Second, it doesnt matter what color your items are. The best items are found from merchants in blue rarity. Except armor. You cant find high def armor at merchants.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-23-2017, 09:36 PM
NOW HOL' ON A MINUTE! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN MY BRAND NEW HOT SET YET!

YÀARGHHHHHHHH

[Image: Battle.png]
06-24-2017, 12:22 AM
You'd suck even if you were using Naru's items.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user