Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I killed a red oni on heavy
06-18-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: So I killed a red oni on heavy
meh, you're not in too deep with em. they can help you improve your reflects and movements when you're in the air. well, maybe if both players' connection are stable....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 06:59 PM by Veritatem.)
RE: So I killed a red oni on heavy
(06-17-2017 08:33 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Nah it's been done before. It was a lot easier though back when roll was 100% dodge chance.

Doing it with no skills at all in heavy, just slashes, now that's the challenge.

Challenge accepted.

(06-17-2017 04:22 PM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  Same way, but use kunais as well. To make more hits, equip the elementary kunais as well.

Throwing makes more than half of the kunai pass through and deal no damage. Planting them as traps deal damage every time. Equip elementary traps and R.I.P. Akai oni.

Happy hunting.

(06-17-2017 11:14 PM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  well, if you think about the loot, yeah. but they can also be used for training partner for light user or if you wanna train your use for skills.

Hahahaha if that be true, I'd be one of the best light stance players. It's just there for the fun of it and bragging rights.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply