Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Midori is broken?
06-19-2017, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2017 11:24 PM by Jinkierke.)
Midori is broken?
I can't make any moves in Midori.Mattson made a headquarters but it wont even let us access it so ican't make any moves.25 gold wasted on a clan that wont even let me do anything -_- that's the mudda boolcrap.Can someone fix it so I can use moves?

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2017, 12:33 AM
RE: Midori is broken?
Just give it some time. The hq will pop up soon, or might just need to be removed and then replaced to go through. I know it can be a pain, but even if you made 5 moves every single hour of the day, you're only missing out on 120 moves.

Only sets you back on about a 6% delay on general status.

But, that's one of the issues with the system we're in. =/

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-20-2017, 01:19 AM
(06-20-2017 12:33 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Just give it some time. The hq will pop up soon, or might just need to be removed and then replaced to go through. I know it can be a pain, but even if you made 5 moves every single hour of the day, you're only missing out on 120 moves.

Only sets you back on about a 6% delay on general status.

But, that's one of the issues with the system we're in. =/
i gotcha :/

06-20-2017, 04:03 AM
Dat title is gold tho.
"Midori is broken?" So ironic that I laughed hard. lmao

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2017, 12:17 AM
Ah cool
so bishamon can win now Tongue
06-21-2017, 04:54 AM
I checked the clan by myself, it was the only story clan available if you were a new recruit, probably because of how desperate its situation is. Mattson is nowhere to be seen after his catastrophic 2-day war, the second-in-command deleted his account, the players don't know what to do or if they're still at war, they have 463 crops, and clan member Anggele spewing unintelligible crap (as usual) and getting into useless arguments in the message board.

Midori could be saved if it got a new leadership but it'll never happen so rip Midori Ken.
Yesterday, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 04:37 AM by Jinkierke.)
(06-21-2017 04:54 AM)madTuna Wrote:  I checked the clan by myself, it was the only story clan available if you were a new recruit, probably because of how desperate its situation is. Mattson is nowhere to be seen after his catastrophic 2-day war, the second-in-command deleted his account, the players don't know what to do or if they're still at war, they have 463 crops, and clan member Anggele spewing unintelligible crap (as usual) and getting into useless arguments in the message board.

Midori could be saved if it got a new leadership but it'll never happen so rip Midori Ken.

First of all buddy Mattson isnt "nowhere to be found" hes on often and tells us exactly what he plans to do he just doesnt say it where anyone could see it.Just a few days ago midori was full and i had to wait a day to get in because it wasnt accepting members.The second in command deleted his account yes but because of personal problems and maybe a bit of ingame problems.Matt tells us what to do and i make sure to tell them what to do and we can't help if Anggele is a spaz english isn't his native language so he says gibberish alot.Stay in your lane buddy and dont make up lies because saying midori was the only clan was a complete lie.And isnt makign accounts and taking up space against the rules?

Yesterday, 04:36 AM
(Yesterday 04:33 AM)Jinkierke Wrote:  The second in command deleted his account yes but because of personal problems and maybe a bit of ingame problems.

Pretty sure the second in command was an alt...

"MusashiAgain"

So, gotta assume that's the alt of musashi.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Yesterday, 04:39 AM
(Yesterday 04:36 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  
(Yesterday 04:33 AM)Jinkierke Wrote:  The second in command deleted his account yes but because of personal problems and maybe a bit of ingame problems.

Pretty sure the second in command was an alt...

"MusashiAgain"

So, gotta assume that's the alt of musashi.
Doesnt really change anything he still said it was because of personal problems all the same.

Yesterday, 07:34 PM
http://forums.explosivebarrel.com/showth...and+erased
It was a hacker. Not an in-game suicide lol.

Still looking for my lost Deathbringer sword Angry