Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Midori is broken?
06-25-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Midori is broken?
(06-25-2017 06:31 AM)madTuna Wrote:  It may look childish but when having to decide players can only look at the daimyos, their banners and the clan description, so of course it'll play a big part Tongue Personally I searched "strongest clan" but at the most learnt that Aoi Hoiru was a noob clan (no disrespect since there's also many good players and a great leader). The weeb idea I got it from here lol http://www.kongregate.com/forums/12-kong...ent-thread

Concerning the banner designs I see it like this Ki Sensu > Aka Ryu > Aoi Hoiru > Midori Ken
Mine is Aka Ryu>Midori Ken>Aoi Hoiru>Ki sensu.Ki sensus is literally just a yellow fan.that's lame :/

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2017, 08:58 PM
Yeah, I admit Ki Sensu banner isn't very... artistic. New clan kioshi's banner is lovely, though

Still looking for my lost Deathbringer sword Angry
Find all posts by this user
06-26-2017, 02:37 AM
(06-25-2017 08:58 PM)Outcast Wrote:  Yeah, I admit Ki Sensu banner isn't very... artistic. New clan kioshi's banner is lovely, though
yeah kagemusha looks very attractive with a light blue banner and a yin yang effect.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2017, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2017 09:18 PM by Outcast.)
Uh, isn't Kioshi the one with the yin and yang? I get mixed up loads with new player clans....
Kagemusha is in the north, with that flower or something which they recently changed?
Btw, anyone who knows, when a war hero creates a clan, does he have several choices for the clan banner or something else? Can he choose them elsewhere??

06-26-2017, 10:06 PM
(06-26-2017 09:18 PM)Outcast Wrote:  Uh, isn't Kioshi the one with the yin and yang? I get mixed up loads with new player clans....
Kagemusha is in the north, with that flower or something which they recently changed?
Btw, anyone who knows, when a war hero creates a clan, does he have several choices for the clan banner or something else? Can he choose them elsewhere??
You can buy a clan deed already as general.

You can chose the symbol out of a selection that the game gives you. You can't make your own symbol.

You can then chose the color of your symbol and background separately.

You get a selection of colors for that but this time you can do more. If you know the hexcode of a color you can enter it as #xxxxx in a white box at the top. This way you get way more colors to play with.
One tip, if you have like a ton of gold you can use this to get nice colored gear from NS without waiting for your clan leader to change colors. I tried to get me a Thyla custom colored Bmaw this way Tongue. Just don't forget that you will have to join your old clan from the beginning so you lose all your moves and need to buy a writ of release or you need a new clan invitation if in a pvp clan.
If you decide to stay in your new clan of course you can change colors anytime.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-27-2017, 03:33 AM
Hm. I don't think I will ever leave Ki Sensu. I'm too loyal Big Grin
There must be quite a lot of symbols then...

06-27-2017, 03:47 AM
(06-27-2017 03:33 AM)Outcast Wrote:  Hm. I don't think I will ever leave Ki Sensu. I'm too loyal Big Grin
There must be quite a lot of symbols then...
Maybe 20 or so, i didn't count.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]