Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ki Sensu vs Aoi Hoiru friendly spar
06-28-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: Ki Sensu vs Aoi Hoiru friendly spar
His presence is encouraging enough:-S:-)

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2017, 02:18 PM
Sometimes I wonder how many items people think that i have...
07-02-2017, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 04:54 PM by Outcast.)
Theres a special feel in ki sensu, some sort of patriotism. ''Every battle makes us stronger''

07-02-2017, 05:11 PM
(07-02-2017 02:18 PM)Yuuta Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder how many items people think that i have...

Infinite~ lol
Nah, jk. You do have some nasty stuff though.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-02-2017, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 06:10 PM by madTuna.)
Little recap because IN THE RIGHT THREAD.

DAY 0 - Ki Sensu has 3 entries and decides to build HQs on West and South, at Inakawa territory, under Aoi Hoiru's rule. There's a castle and the terrain gives them a defense advantage. After 3 HQ bugs they're finally set up.
[Image: LW58UV5.png]

DA1 1 - Aoi Hoiru decides to immediatly launch a full scale attack on West HQ, which is foiled early before capture by Fonzy (second in command), Voidslasher and madTuna.
[Image: aRaRvIs.png]

Day 2 - Ki Sensu having secured their West HQ retaliate and take the first flag from Aoi Hoiru. Aoi Hoiru starts using the castle and builds tunnels to secure the two other flags. There's little action at the South, both clans set up barricades.
[Image: OvpYuux.png]

DAY 3 - Ki Sensu having captured the first flag proceeds by capturing the second flag despite Aoi Hoiru's fierce defense. Aoi Hoiru was going to have a spar with Bishamon in the territory below the spar with Ki Sensu, but their leader Ak90 disables the HQ early on. Bishamon doesn't and Ki Sensu grows worried that their South HQ might die by accident because of this, and start building in the South.
[Image: xTxm3mf.png]

DAY 4 - Ki Sensu manages to capture the three enemy flags in just three days. South HQ is ignored by Ki Sensu except for noobs who'll use it despite the battlefield being on opposite side. Ki Sensu has now to defend the second flag, constantly under attack by Ak90 who uses the tunnel below it, and the third flag which suffers from spam deploy coming from the Aoi Hoiru castle. Despite the captured flags' defense being of the upmost importance, some Ki Sensu members will try to protect the South HQ (which has no use at all), and attack the Aoi castle on two failed occassions, wasting precious moves. madTuna has to guard the 3rd flag alone for most of the day, lowering the number of enemy troops from 4000 to less than 900 till Yuuta and Fonzy are online and help on the battlefield. Despite everything Ki Sensu manages to stabilize the situation at the flags.
[Image: p3hjMax.png]

DAY 5 - Overnight Aoi Hoiru managed to counterbalance the situation and capture two of the three flags, undoing two whole days of Ki Sensu effort. South HQ is overrun and the Aoi castle becomes inaccessible, letting Ki Sensu's most novice players finally focus where they should. Ki Sensu decides on a new strategy since the flags are too far away, and chooses to build a forward base which they'll defend trough the day. Unfortunetly Aoi Hoiru's high level players fiercely attack the North HQ and the forward base, making their chances of making it till the next day very slim. Two of Ki Sensu's most active players madTuna (30) and voidslasher (14) decide to rebirth.
[Image: fan3YoW.png]

DAY 6 - Aoi Hoiru manages to secure the North of the battlefield, with ease, while Ki Sensu proceeds to defend their .
[Image: XdG1w5R.png]

DAY 7 - I think I missed it or something?
07-02-2017, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 07:27 PM by ScarfaceSamurai(Paeng).)
(07-02-2017 06:30 PM)madTuna Wrote:  Little recap because IN THE RIGHT THREAD.

DAY 0 - Ki Sensu has 3 entries and decides to build HQs on West and South, at Inakawa territory, under Aoi Hoiru's rule. There's a castle and the terrain gives them a defense advantage. After 3 HQ bugs they're finally set up.
[Image: LW58UV5.png]

DA1 1 - Aoi Hoiru decides to immediatly launch a full scale attack on West HQ, which is foiled early before capture by Fonzy (second in command), Voidslasher and madTuna.
[Image: aRaRvIs.png]

Day 2 - Ki Sensu having secured their West HQ retaliate and take the first flag from Aoi Hoiru. Aoi Hoiru starts using the castle and builds tunnels to secure the two other flags. There's little action at the South, both clans set up barricades.
[Image: OvpYuux.png]

DAY 3 - Ki Sensu having captured the first flag proceeds by capturing the second flag despite Aoi Hoiru's fierce defense. Aoi Hoiru was going to have a spar with Bishamon in the territory below the spar with Ki Sensu, but their leader Ak90 disables the HQ early on. Bishamon doesn't and Ki Sensu grows worried that their South HQ might die by accident because of this, and start building in the South.
[Image: xTxm3mf.png]

DAY 4 - Ki Sensu manages to capture the three enemy flags in just three days. South HQ is ignored by Ki Sensu except for noobs who'll use it despite the battlefield being on opposite side. Ki Sensu has now to defend the second flag, constantly under attack by Ak90 who uses the tunnel below it, and the third flag which suffers from spam deploy coming from the Aoi Hoiru castle. Despite the captured flags' defense being of the upmost importance, some Ki Sensu members will try to protect the South HQ (which has no use at all), and attack the Aoi castle on two failed occassions, wasting precious moves. madTuna has to guard the 3rd flag alone for most of the day, lowering the number of enemy troops from 4000 to less than 900 till Yuuta and Fonzy are online and help on the battlefield. Despite everything Ki Sensu manages to stabilize the situation at the flags.
[Image: p3hjMax.png]

DAY 5 - Overnight Aoi Hoiru managed to counterbalance the situation and capture two of the three flags, undoing two whole days of Ki Sensu effort. South HQ is overrun and the Aoi castle becomes inaccessible, letting Ki Sensu's most novice players finally focus where they should. Ki Sensu decides on a new strategy since the flags are too far away, and chooses to build a forward base which they'll defend trough the day. Unfortunetly Aoi Hoiru's high level players fiercely attack the North HQ and the forward base, making their chances of making it till the next day very slim. Two of Ki Sensu's most active players madTuna (30) and voidslasher (14) decide to rebirth.
[Image: fan3YoW.png]

DAY 6 - Aoi Hoiru manages to secure the North of the battlefield, with ease, while Ki Sensu proceeds to defend their .
[Image: gbEuspz.png]

So, I reckon that you're Ki's tactician, correct? Or are you just analyzing everything that happens in the sector?

War is not my consort, she is my infatuation.
07-03-2017, 01:09 AM
I reckon that Tuna is trying to document the achievement and progress of Ki Sensu in the spar. Not trying to boast and take the credit of the entire clan upon himself.
He can only do so in his perspective, because we know our own progress the best. Each of us interpret the spar in our own way.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
07-03-2017, 11:39 PM
First of all, I would like to thank all Ki Sensu members who worked hard for this spar.
To be honest, it has lost it's sportsmanship and it comes down to who has the most alt accounts and sabotage and trojan horse and whatnot.
Aoi members begin banning members like me from trading with them, and begin telling stuff I don't do.
All in all, I was put off by the bad things that was about this war.
I'm not a sore loser, and I admit my defeat here.
Calling me named like noob and retard, if it makes you feel better about yourself, go ahead.
If it's not for the effort of Yuuta, MadTuna, Fonzy, I don't see anything moving in this war.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
07-03-2017, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2017 12:04 AM by Yurei.)
There is no war. It's a spar.
If it is a war then trade embargos and propaganda seem logical. Sabotage, spies and exploiting strenghts are parts of war. There is no fair war.
Spars can be fair but war is never. That's what people should keep in mind when they want 'war' in all their posts and clan boards.
But as i said it's a spar. I'm not taking any side tho just getting the facts straight.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
07-04-2017, 12:20 AM
We lost? I dont know because. Ki is still not accepting members