Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ki Sensu - Quest team thread
06-30-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Ki Sensu - Quest team thread
(06-27-2017 09:20 PM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  that would actually be great if leo would give me the prizes when he's full.

Silly Mitsu, you can never be full of prizes.

And also for the record Madtuna, this that you're doing right here is... basically one of the things i hate most about the game.

I get what you're trying to do for your clan, but it mostly comes across as arrogant to me. I feel like pressure like this is what forces people into using alts and using exploits to cheat. So it ends up being pretty unsportsmanlike.

That's just my opinion though, do with it what you will.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2017, 02:26 AM
I think what he's doing is great.

It has as much to do with using alts as dreaming about being rich to stealing.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
07-01-2017, 02:33 AM
It's more like jerking himself off so everyone thinks he is a big guy.

When in reality we all know Yuuta is putting the clan on his back silently.

Just makes people feel like crap who shouldn't feel like crap, and makes people feel all smug and superior when they shouldn't either. Which yeah, is going to lead to people wanting to shut him up and put him in his place, which is gonna lead to cheats.

Plus, that isn't even an accurate board State. Hoiru is winning at the moment, 2 flags to 1.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
07-01-2017, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 07:45 AM by madTuna.)
Since this forum isn't very active I start a post and then edit it every now and then till it's ready, sorry about that. Looks like I was looking at this thread to see how to resize images, but happened to write a post which I meant to put in the spar thread lol

(06-30-2017 10:59 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  And also for the record Madtuna, this that you're doing right here is... basically one of the things i hate most about the game.

I get what you're trying to do for your clan, but it mostly comes across as arrogant to me. I feel like pressure like this is what forces people into using alts and using exploits to cheat. So it ends up being pretty unsportsmanlike.

That's just my opinion though, do with it what you will.

I'm just saying things as they are, if you look at any online games or even society itself you have like 80% who're simply ignorant, 15% who're conscious and try to do a better job (like me) and finally 5% who're truly good (Yuuta, strong players in general...). Mediocrity is present everywhere but it takes some simple effort to raise from it. Pressure like this leads to nothing since people won't even be aware of what they're doing wrong, what you're describing looks like people from the 15% who try to get better via not-so-glorious methods.

But it's all fine, I'm pretty open as a person. I'm actually glad that you said what you were thinking, makes the discussion more alive and meaningful.

(07-01-2017 02:33 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  It's more like jerking himself off so everyone thinks he is a big guy.

When in reality we all know Yuuta is putting the clan on his back silently.

Just makes people feel like crap who shouldn't feel like crap, and makes people feel all smug and superior when they shouldn't either. Which yeah, is going to lead to people wanting to shut him up and put him in his place, which is gonna lead to cheats.

Plus, that isn't even an accurate board State. Hoiru is winning at the moment, 2 flags to 1.

I wouldn't call myself a big guy (yet) since I know there's players who did more (and let's not talk about both leaders) and whenever a lvl 80 enemy player comes I'm kicked off the battlefield and have to wait 15 minutes for him to leave. I guess you have this impression because I'm telling the spar from my point of view, as well as adding my feelings to it (ie my frustration with the novice's absence of concern and me having to do more than I should do). I wish I could describe other individual player actions but I can't lol.

The spar has actually created more bonds than during peace time since there people just build around and rank up, here the chat is alive again, I got to know Fonzy, Yuuta, void, Hexborg, X10, xilang + discuss about past clan leaders, the last war, pm each other, discuss strategy and even fight side by side.

Well they kinda should feel like crap, since there's those who're working hard in a team effort while they're there deploying or having fun where it serves 0 purpose. We would surely have kept the two flags if they hadn't attacked the castle, even Yuuta agreed that it wasn't the right time. Specially since they guy who opened the gates is a rogue.

Yeah I thought the post hadn't been posted or something since I thought it'd appear in the spar thread.
07-01-2017, 08:43 AM
madTuna, as you're relatively new player, how did you find this game?

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
07-01-2017, 08:50 AM
(07-01-2017 08:43 AM)aloshka Wrote:  madTuna, as you're relatively new player, how did you find this game?

Well I already made an introduction thread some time ago which you can check, but I had played the two previous Straw Hat Samurai games on Miniplay and found Straw Hat Samurai Duels there as well, around 2015.
07-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Hi MadTuna. I am not trying to defend the action of the newbies that deploy at South HQ, but as a strategy player, I see more worth in my turns killing 2 or 3 players and taking down 700+ army with it at south rather than a dangerous 1 to 2 player kill at north. You can get taken out without even accomplish anything and wasted 3 moves on just moving.

My reason is to pull the main power from north to come back south, since their middle castle means they got more moves saved for attack.
It also made the deploy army made by the said new players more dangerous to the enemy, making it a more sound target to focus on.
I also took out powerful key players at south, so they have to deploy more of their officers at south.

It may go against clan order, but I am thinking of overall.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
07-01-2017, 08:41 PM
Coordinate 44,42 is good questing area for level 31-34. Seems like thread has gone off topic. Let's reclaim that broken town

07-01-2017, 08:46 PM
I'm level 31 I'd like to help but Ki Sensu is STILL not accepting members....

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
07-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Yuuta said it's not within his control. Not sure why ppl can't join the clan they wanted. Maybe got to do with overlapping name (since your old account basically registered with clan).