Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I found an instant kill bug
06-27-2017, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2017 05:53 PM by Jinkierke.)
I found an instant kill bug
In a tournament today at 3:30 something i fought doku and i beat him instantly even though he's level 80.i wasn't even trying to lag or desynch him(for the most part) but i couldn't slash for a few seconds and then bam he was deader than a doorknob.That needs to be fixed because aswer does it too and a glitch where you can kill people when theyre 80 and youre 40 ain't healthy.it's a bit ironic because after some secret training with aswer on lagging and stuff i just did a little something and then i did that ._. if a noob like me who just found out how to lag 30 minutes ago can do it then no doubt people like neverdream and other pros could do it in an instant

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2017, 05:52 PM
RE: I found an instant kill bug
well they start abuse it now... and also very proud by abusing it :l

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
Find all posts by this user
06-27-2017, 06:47 PM
That's why i almost never dueled. Just hunt them in pvp i guess. I knew about a bug like this that randomly appeared but couldn't be reliably used. Since you say they are abusing it you mean they can use it everytime?

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-27-2017, 06:49 PM
(06-27-2017 06:47 PM)Yurei Wrote:  That's why i almost never dueled. Just hunt them in pvp i guess. I knew about a bug like this that randomly appeared but couldn't be reliably used. Since you say they are abusing it you mean they can use it everytime?

yes..
https://prnt.sc/fom8kf

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
06-27-2017, 07:06 PM
Kinda ironic that a game with a focus on duels makes it so hard to have fair duels. I know, i know it's the people abusing bugs and lag who are mainly at fault but as long as the game allows it so easily it's a arms race. 'If other people are using it i have to use it too'. Kinda sad. Desynch/lag can't be fixed away completly but can be reduced. The thing is how much can they reduce it and will they ever?

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-28-2017, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 02:45 AM by Dokuganryu.)
Nowadays lagging and duping is considered as an art in the game. People are proud of it. Newbies hail the dupers and bug abusers as their heroes. So I'm not at all surprised to see all these. The game is in this condition, one of the major reason is that it is limited to a specific set of audience. If this game had been open to more and more people who aren't 0-15 year old kids then the game could have expected some improvement. Nowadays any new charecter you see is just another alt of the people who have a few charecters in game already.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
06-28-2017, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 03:01 AM by VoidSlasher.)
I got killed by Sasan the same way. But I fought Sasan fairly again and defeated fair and square.
I remember Sasan and I just stand there, and then I just die. No one moves.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
06-28-2017, 06:58 AM
(06-28-2017 03:01 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  I got killed by Sasan the same way. But I fought Sasan fairly again and defeated fair and square.

That bug happens often in duels. It has happened with me too, either with me dying, or my opponent dying, without anybody moving. But usually, in the second or in the third fight, it stops happening. Never heard of someone who could manipulate it. That is new.
06-28-2017, 02:21 PM
(06-28-2017 06:58 AM)Yuuta Wrote:  
(06-28-2017 03:01 AM)VoidSlasher Wrote:  I got killed by Sasan the same way. But I fought Sasan fairly again and defeated fair and square.

That bug happens often in duels. It has happened with me too, either with me dying, or my opponent dying, without anybody moving. But usually, in the second or in the third fight, it stops happening. Never heard of someone who could manipulate it. That is new.
Yes Aswer can manipulate it.In his duel replay he was level 4 and his enemy was level 60 something.after talking a bit he asked "can i try to kill you" and the level 60 said sure and then bam.hes dead instantly aswer moved an inch and he was kicking up daisies in no time.And it's easy but mine isnt even mastered because mine i win but the game doesn't recognize it as a win.Dokus replay shows him simply beating me but him and I saw something entirely different.Aswer can make it so that he wins when he does it :/ to think you actually practice how to screw people over so much that you master it

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-28-2017, 02:34 PM
i got a crazy idea. what if you turn off your connection a bit, slash fast, turn it on again?