Hi Yuuta. Nice to see you here. Never expect you to be replying my post

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2017, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 06:36 PM by Yurei.)
RE: I found an instant kill bug
Yuuta is in this forum for already quite some time Wink. Even longer than me.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-29-2017, 03:47 AM
I feel the same buddy !

(06-27-2017 06:47 PM)Yurei Wrote:  That's why i almost never dueled. Just hunt them in pvp i guess. I knew about a bug like this that randomly appeared but couldn't be reliably used. Since you say they are abusing it you mean they can use it everytime?
06-29-2017, 01:04 PM
(06-29-2017 03:47 AM)Saskia Wrote:  I feel the same buddy !

(06-27-2017 06:47 PM)Yurei Wrote:  That's why i almost never dueled. Just hunt them in pvp i guess. I knew about a bug like this that randomly appeared but couldn't be reliably used. Since you say they are abusing it you mean they can use it everytime?

Not duelling for bugs is kind of running away from the challenge. Sometimes it happen automatic while connecting with server but its not like people were abusing that. But the current situation is that people are abusing it and that too in tournaments.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
06-29-2017, 03:59 PM
(06-29-2017 01:04 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  
(06-29-2017 03:47 AM)Saskia Wrote:  I feel the same buddy !

Not duelling for bugs is kind of running away from the challenge. Sometimes it happen automatic while connecting with server but its not like people were abusing that. But the current situation is that people are abusing it and that too in tournaments.

On my side it's more that I'm tired to fight in official tournaments and get lag abused, same in pvp. I duel peoples I trust.

For the rest I don't care, I fight when I want to fight.
06-29-2017, 05:13 PM
Mitsu, do you realize how dumb you sound? O.O
How the hell are you even going to take the time to manipulate your connection before you get killed?
Not to mention the game instantly takes you to title screen when you log off.

Other then that, the abuses are the reason why I don't log in regularly nowadays.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2017, 06:47 PM
(06-29-2017 03:59 PM)Saskia Wrote:  On my side it's more that I'm tired to fight in official tournaments and get lag abused, same in pvp. I duel peoples I trust.

For the rest I don't care, I fight when I want to fight.
That is about the same for me. I did duel (rarely, because i wasn't in the mood most of the time, not because of lag/bug abuse) but when i dueled only with people i trained or when i got trained. The rest of my duels i knew it was just a desync competition which is challenging but also not very funny. Same for pvp.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
10-11-2017, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 12:15 PM by BlackZetsu.)
This is a bug caused when either one of you has your game slowed down too much. or when someone disconect (refreshing while in a duel will cause the person that refreshed the page to die instantly on his oponent screen) It happen often and is not really something that can be fixed. or atleast not so easily. sadly it cant be countered...But yes some people find it funny to ruin your fun by lag abusing that glitch.

''A warrior strenght come from a peaceful mind''Angel
10-11-2017, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 01:31 PM by Dokuganryu.)
Wow Sherlock, you found it at last. Now you yourself gonna use it yourself you motherfucking hypocrite bitch ass nubz who impersonates as old players who quit the game.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
10-12-2017, 10:14 AM
(10-11-2017 01:30 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  Wow Sherlock, you found it at last. Now you yourself gonna use it yourself you motherfucking hypocrite bitch ass nubz who impersonates as old players who quit the game.
sure this is not knowing me at all . knowing how im against the use of lag. and that everyone know it. also doku you use lag yourself. Smile

''A warrior strenght come from a peaceful mind''Angel