Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
HELP>My character was deleted
06-28-2017, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 03:07 AM by Outcast.)
HELP>My character was deleted
I can't believe it. My little brother deleted my account.
I was so glad to be getting level 70 soon, (I was level 67) and then this...
Is there a way to get it back?
I really hope i can get it back............................
Is that possible? Cos if not I don't think i'll be easy to start all over again.... I level up slow...
HELP, mods, devs, kanjis, and all

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: HELP>My character was deleted
You weren't level 80 yet, so believe me, you didn't have a lot of stuff.

Outfits are mostly garbage, and unless an item is level 80, or occasionally level 75+ there is basically no chance of it having good stats.

So don't freak out.

The best you can do is message the facebook page for the game, explain the situation, and see if they can help. They might still have some old versions of the game that aren't deleted yet, but time is of the essence.

But, i've been waiting for custom shoes almost 5 months now. So don't get your hopes up.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-28-2017, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 05:16 AM by Outcast.)
If it requires a facebook account there's no hope. I'm panicking because this character took me so long to level up.

06-28-2017, 03:53 AM
Yep. But a facebook account is easy to create. you can probably do it in just a few minutes. You'll just have to check back every once in a while to see if you got a response.

Make sure you include your characters in game name, and as much relevant info as you can.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-28-2017, 04:03 AM
Hi, are you Xilang? Kiyoto has mentioned about Xilang's account got deleted by his younger brother.
It's an unfortunate event though. I believe if no one overwrite your name, the server should still keep the old data. Hope they would work on it.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
06-28-2017, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 04:42 AM by Outcast.)
Im xilang

Guess ill have to create a new acc - not sure though
Could be named raiko or xilang....

06-28-2017, 05:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 05:45 AM by Yurei.)
1. Create new character
2. Play story -> will get you to level 30+ in about 4-5 hours
3. Farm bandits mobs with 3 waves -> First day of farming 10 levels in about 5 hours
4. The following days try to keep 10 levels per day -> 5 hours a day
5. From level 50+ you can slow down to 5 levels per day -> try to not farm more than 5 hours a day to prevent burnout
6. Try to set daily quotas they will help you to keep it all in an acceptable timeframe (5 levels a day are possible even at lvl 75-80 in about 5 hours of straight leveling). If you reached your daily quota don't level further to not lose motiviation because of boredom. What i sometimes did was doing 7 levels in 1 day to only do 3 levels the next day. So you can work in advance if you feel especialy motivated one day and can relax the next.
7. This is all possible without raccs. I did lvl 1-80 in 8 days without raccs and it was pretty comfortable. You just have to show discipline. Don't slack off and you can do it in a Maximum of 2 weeks.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
06-28-2017, 06:15 AM
Thanks for dthe motivation il quit slacking and get working

06-28-2017, 08:00 AM
Is it too late to try facebook cos I remade my acc and thankfully I stil have my friends list. Im getting depressed '_'

06-28-2017, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 09:05 AM by mitsuyoshi.)
well, i guess you need to start over. i could reach 80 in max 3 days / max 1 week without a racc and only dungeon but literally full gameplay from morning - evening - morning. but seeing how tiring it would be, you can find enemies with 3 waves as yurei said and make sure you're not too far with the latest territory so you could still grind there without the afraid of low level territories. without a racc with just uh..."overplay", I'm sure you'll make 80 sooner. (that's if you focus on leveling. i used to keep the chat off while leveling.)

side note = i just remember that i have an unused account. lvl 64, fb account. you can have it if you want. but you'll have to get the items on your own.