Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Way For Player Clan Leaders To Kick Players.
07-10-2017, 02:24 PM
A Way For Player Clan Leaders To Kick Players.
I know this topic has had to of come up in the past, but i feel that the game is really missing the ability for Play Clan leaders to Kick players from their clan.

Player clans run on gold and for the Leader they spend the most gold on their clan Inviting people. But other members in that clan once invited can also buy an invite and invite other people too. Well most of the time a normal clan member inviting a new player clan member is okay, but sometimes that new member may not meet the qualifications that the clan leader has set. so Having a way to get rid of a player for a Player clan i feel is very needed.

A write of relise is 25 gold. so given that why not make a Token in NS 25 gold as well. This token once bought would bring up a list of every current member in the Leader's Player clan. Only the a Player clan leader can use this Token. Not even the second in command could use it. Once the list is shown there would be a box by every name. only one box can be selected. Once that name is selected the Leader can click Kick at the bottom of the list. A quote would pop up. Do you really want to Kick (player's Name)?. and then once clicked yes. the token would dissapear and the player would be a roin. If no then the leader would be returned to the list. Once on the token the Leader may also click cancel to put the token in his/her invatory. the same way a clan change token returns to the invatory after you click cancel.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: A Way For Player Clan Leaders To Kick Players.
I agree 100% with this, with the sole difference being that I think kicking players should ve free and given as an extra tab in the clan orbat.
Problem however is that Explosive Barrel doesn't give much of a damn about SHSD.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just not allow members to buy clan invites. So only the leader can buy them?
Or if we are talking about tabs and lists maybe a leader menu to only allow certain players to buy clan invites.

This way we won't have the difficult situation that someone payed something to enter the clan or did something else to get in, maybe even payed gold on other clan members in the meantime and suddenly the leader says 'trolololol get kicked son, see ya wouldn't want to be ya'. I think most clan leaders would reimburse them but maybe not everyone.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
07-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Baba, these tokens can not be free for the simple fact that if they were they would be taken advantage of. Players would make a free player clan and use it to kick themselves and join another story clan. Or even make a player clan then invite all their friends and join a major clan with out spending gold. there for it must be 25 gold the same as an write of relise.

Yurei taking away everyone's ability to buy an invite would not solve the problem. If anything it would hinder a player clan even more. Player clans would then only have one sourse to gain people and have only 1 person spending the gold on a clan. Not to menchen what if a promising player becomes a hazerd to the player clan.

Player clans are not like story clans. they do not get free players. they get to pick and choose who they want. so it make sence that they should be able to kick players too.
07-11-2017, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 04:06 AM by Yurei.)
As i said there could also be a list to 'allow' members to buy clan invites. This way only trusted people would have the privilege of buying clan invites.

My main concern is the case when i join a clan because i seem promising maybe i traded my best sword with you because i thought we would be best pals. Then someone from the clan asks me to buy 5 op pants from a merchant for the whole clan. A couple of weeks later the leader comes online, doesn't like me and kicks me. 'Thank you for your service you are not needed anymore'. That would be frustrating. Then again several days later people from said clan start making fun of me cause i am the guy who got kicked from their clan while wearing the exact same pants i bought.
I know this wouldn't be always like that but it is pretty bad for the 1% who would experience that.

07-11-2017, 07:43 AM
(07-11-2017 03:24 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  Baba, these tokens can not be free for the simple fact that if they were they would be taken advantage of. Players would make a free player clan and use it to kick themselves and join another story clan. Or even make a player clan then invite all their friends and join a major clan with out spending gold. there for it must be 25 gold the same as an write of relise.

We could just make it so you can kick anyone except yourself.

But that would still allow a workaround where you send someone from any clan an invite, then kick them for free. That kinda defeats the purpose of a rite of release.

Maybe getting kicked from a player clan could put you on a banned list for like a week where you can't join any clans.

(07-11-2017 03:24 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  Yurei taking away everyone's ability to buy an invite would not solve the problem. If anything it would hinder a player clan even more. Player clans would then only have one sourse to gain people and have only 1 person spending the gold on a clan. Not to menchen what if a promising player becomes a hazerd to the player clan.

Player clans are not like story clans. they do not get free players. they get to pick and choose who they want. so it make sence that they should be able to kick players too.

I agree. There are different advantages and drawbacks of leading each type of clan. So they should have different abilities.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
07-11-2017, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 11:41 AM by Jinkierke.)
(07-11-2017 03:24 AM)Cordelia Wrote:  Baba, these tokens can not be free for the simple fact that if they were they would be taken advantage of. Players would make a free player clan and use it to kick themselves and join another story clan. Or even make a player clan then invite all their friends and join a major clan with out spending gold. there for it must be 25 gold the same as an write of realize.

Yurei taking away everyone's ability to buy an invite would not solve the problem. If anything it would hinder a player clan even more. Player clans would then only have one source to gain people and have only 1 person spending the gold on a clan. Not to mention what if a promising player becomes a hazard to the player clan.

Player clans are not like story clans. they do not get free players. they get to pick and choose who they want. so it make sense that they should be able to kick players too.
Why would a leader be able to kick themselves from their own clan?That can be solved by not letting them kick themselves.And Yurei I agree but not many people are just jerks where they'll kick you for the sake of being bipolar.Sure it could happen but why would you cripple your own clan for the sake of a lol?

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
07-11-2017, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 03:20 PM by Cordelia.)
A band list... i dont see why we would need that. it would do nothing but cause more work. Keeping this simple would be best. and having it where you cant kick yourself does nothing becasue people could just make an alt have it to gernal make a clan and kick themselfs for only 5 gold rather than the 25.
07-11-2017, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2017 06:05 PM by Yurei.)
Well a ban list is the simpliest i can think of while also keeping the chance of scamming low. In the best case you put in the work of writing a couple of names down and only if you don't trust them to have clan invites. At the end you don't take away invites from everyone. Everyone is allowed to have them except a couple of people abusing it.

Oh and Jinki, that's true what you said but just imagine yourself in the position of said victim. It's always easy to say it's not a problem untill it hits you. Not all clan leaders would do that but everyone can be player clan leader. And i'm not only talking about scamming and trolling. There can always be the case that a leader just never wanted a certain person in his/her clan. If you already 'invested' gold into the clan and get kicked 1 week later this doesn't have to be scamming. The leader could just not have the gold himself to repay you.

And one last oppinion no one is talking about (not really taking a side, just mentioning it) that at least should be thought about. Exactly because you are a player clan you can chose who you want in it. This also has the consequence to responsibly chose your members. This also could mean that you not only choose someone you think won't be a hazard but also won't invite a hazard himself. If you tell your people to not invite without the leaders permission and they ignore that order then you might be partialy responsible for letting in those people in the first place.

I don't see any problem with kicking people who didn't do anything other than causing trouble. I do see a problem when people spent money on a clan because they thought they could stay. So i agree we need a kicking system but one that listens to both parties and not just the leader.

07-11-2017, 10:17 PM
will they implement whatever you are suggesting?