Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Way For Player Clan Leaders To Kick Players.
07-11-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: A Way For Player Clan Leaders To Kick Players.
I will assume a rework of many things with season 2.
So... never... but discussing never hurts Tongue.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2017, 12:23 AM
ey yurei, jinkerie spamming me negetive reviews. gimme positive ones to counter it ~.~

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
07-12-2017, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 12:27 AM by Thylakaleo.)
(07-11-2017 02:33 PM)Cordelia Wrote:  A band list... i dont see why we would need that. it would do nothing but cause more work. Keeping this simple would be best. and having it where you cant kick yourself does nothing becasue people could just make an alt have it to gernal make a clan and kick themselfs for only 5 gold rather than the 25.

Thats kinda true, but also to make a player clan and get that item, you have t already be at least general rank, which takes a really long time. And getting kicked would reset your rank.

I think a rank reset is a high enough price to pay. That's why clan general invites are so valuable.

(07-12-2017 12:23 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  ey yurei, jinkerie spamming me negetive reviews. gimme positive ones to counter it ~.~

I don't see any negative reviews from you on his profile. Maybe if he really disagreed, one negative review would be enough. Maybe he has a good reason for all of them.

Unless kanji intervene, the only thing you can do is try to talk to him. See if maybe he will see so many negatives is a little over the top, and be willing to delete 2-3 if he thinks they are erroneous.

But maybe he stands by his negative reviews. Then you'll just have to keep working to make more positive strides. You'll get there bro don't let it bother you anyway. Afterall i have 137 rep and everyone knows i'm an angry idiot half the time anyway.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
07-12-2017, 02:12 AM
yuri. The leader makes the clan. you join that clan because you want to fallow them.
However a good leader listions to his/her members and desides on the party. what they say is still absolute.

leo... many people use player clans to gain equipment for trading by buying an invite for themselves and resetting themselves back down in rank. To people in a story clan i know its sounds weird. but for us player clan people resetting is a normal thing.
07-12-2017, 02:48 AM
That sounds totally normal to me. i've done it a few times in a story clan to get extra war hero rings.

I think it's even better in a story clan, because you are guaranteed the gear, it isn't dependent on land. But it costs the 25 gold to get the rite of release.

07-12-2017, 03:03 AM
This game is really missing a Kick option for player clans.
07-12-2017, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 03:58 AM by Yurei.)
I think you can ask either devs or kanji with a good reason why you need to kick him. In my oppinion the best idea but also the least likely would be a kanji responsible for kicking people from clans. If someone makes trouble the kick should be for free and not cost 25 gold. A kanji would listen what both sides have to say maybe warn the troublemaker 1 time and kick him if he continues to make trouble.
No new items, no coding, no gold. Just using already existing assets (kanji). If it is too much work for the current kanji then hire a new one with only this job.
Just my oppinion.

(07-12-2017 12:23 AM)Dokuganryu Wrote:  ey yurei, jinkerie spamming me negetive reviews. gimme positive ones to counter it ~.~
The 4 negative reps from him are from a while ago when he retaliated one neg rep of you with one neg rep of him. I will pm him to delete those ratings as you did.

07-12-2017, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 04:40 AM by Thylakaleo.)
(07-12-2017 03:52 AM)Yurei Wrote:  I think you can ask either devs or kanji with a good reason why you need to kick him. In my oppinion the best idea but also the least likely would be a kanji responsible for kicking people from clans. If someone makes trouble the kick should be for free and not cost 25 gold. A kanji would listen what both sides have to say maybe warn the troublemaker 1 time and kick him if he continues to make trouble.
No new items, no coding, no gold. Just using already existing assets (kanji). If it is too much work for the current kanji then hire a new one with only this job.
Just my oppinion.

I've asked before a few times to have people kicked from clans. This was a story clan to be fair, but the devs were well aware that the people were alts. I asked and they confirmed IP's were a match, and i'd also posted in the report section about them clogging up and spamming clan chat with hate speech.

Went over 2 months without getting rid of them. The only reason they were gone was because they got bored and deleted their character, so i don't know if devs ever actually would have removed them, even though they said that they would.

Kanji don't really get "hired" since they all work for free.

And, if you're suggesting the devs bring in someone new, ANYONE new, as a kanji, then i'll try to be respectful and only laugh when you leave the room. We can't even get a new forum moderator. We have no hope for a new kanji.

07-12-2017, 04:45 AM
That's why i said least likely Tongue

07-12-2017, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017 08:55 AM by Jinkierke.)

Quote:I don't see any negative reviews from you on his profile. Maybe if he really disagreed, one negative review would be enough. Maybe he has a good reason for all of them.

Unless kanji intervene, the only thing you can do is try to talk to him. See if maybe he will see so many negatives is a little over the top, and be willing to delete 2-3 if he thinks they are erroneous.

But maybe he stands by his negative reviews. Then you'll just have to keep working to make more positive strides. You'll get there bro don't let it bother you anyway. Afterall i have 137 rep and everyone knows i'm an angry idiot half the time anyway.

Doku is lying.Those negatives were from months ago when he gave me them.He deleted them and is now pretending i just spammed him with those.i gave him those negatives a month or so ago.Lying schmuck.And anyways i'd delete them but they aren't triggering.i press them and nothing happen so .-.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user