Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Way For Player Clan Leaders To Kick Players.
07-12-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: A Way For Player Clan Leaders To Kick Players.
[Image: CBA5i9U.png]

It seems like it was from about 3-4 weeks ago, June 21st when they were last updated.

It also seems like there is no reason to leave those negatives up if he deletes his.

It also seems like i remember this when it happened, and it does seem like that is exactly what Doku is doing.

Honestly, it's just rep points. Don't take them too seriously. It's not even worth getting hung up on we have better things to do.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2017, 01:48 PM
(07-12-2017 10:22 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  [Image: CBA5i9U.png]

It seems like it was from about 3-4 weeks ago, June 21st when they were last updated.

It also seems like there is no reason to leave those negatives up if he deletes his.

It also seems like i remember this when it happened, and it does seem like that is exactly what Doku is doing.

Honestly, it's just rep points. Don't take them too seriously. It's not even worth getting hung up on we have better things to do.
I quite honestly can't delete them.I'm trying but nothing is happening when i do.i can try from mobile but i don't know.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Click delete rating next to the last updated date.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
07-13-2017, 02:21 AM
people are harrassing a harmless panda .___.
we live in such a cruel world ;___;

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
07-13-2017, 02:33 AM
one eyed dragon*
07-13-2017, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 02:57 AM by AK90.)
In fact it is the problem not only for Player clan, but for any clan. And in fact leader has no possibility to deal with problem player or to encourage good players. We have no tools to manage a clan - we,damn it, even can't check the statistics of our clan. I don't even know how many people are in Aoi and who of them are online. I can't throw someone away from the clan(Sure I can ask devs to do it, but, Lol you know how long it takes). I can't send massive message to my players or to check how active are they in the war room.

I can't invite even top player to the story clan during the war(because it would be blocked with that auto-balancing limit). Even if I buy writ of release, that player won't be able to join. On the other hand - if I have an alt in suuper secret and high ranked player clan - I can buy tons of invites and make that clan just a garbage of alts and low level newbies.

Damn, you may just look at any MMORPG like Lineage 2 to see how the clan should be organised. Most of features for clan management does not require much work(or any work), and I think any clan leader already asked for that. But ... well, you know the situation...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-27-2017, 04:20 PM
Agree
08-27-2017, 09:53 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

PIKACHU = PLAYERS
ASH = CLAN LEADERS

Happy New Year......

The game also had some 'new' trolls

[Image: FQgR4cLqReWuO5EBm2Z-BA.png]
08-31-2017, 09:10 PM
Nah it should be free. Must we pay gold for everything too? Next thing u know we will be paying gold to enter a dojo.

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
09-01-2017, 07:46 AM
no it shouldnt be free. we want to stimulate shsd's econmy if everything was free the game would be even worse. and besides it makes sence to have it at 25 gold since wantng someone out of your clan is very rare to begain with. for any leader kicking a player out of your clan should be a last dich effort after all hope of asimlashion are gone.
Still being said i feel haveing it to were a player clan leader can kick a player in the same way they can edit a clan has been long needed and im surpirsed it hasnt already be implamented.