Poll: Midori Ken or Ki Sensu
Midori will Win.
Ki Sensu will Win.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Midori making a comeback
07-25-2017, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2017 09:14 AM by Jinkierke.)
RE: Midori making a comeback
(07-25-2017 05:30 AM)madTuna Wrote:  Judging by the map, most of the fighting will go down in the 1.1 sector since that's where Midori Ken can dig a tunnel and gain access to Ki Sensu's flags. If they ever attacked our HQ it'd be easy to defend it by moving to 3.0 and avoid wasting moves getting kicked.

[Image: 4m3V9mT.png]

Also, from what I've seen we might have more troops than Midori Ken.
I don't know who Yasji is, but he shouldn't take the spar seriously enough to start thinking about war.

Yasji can say what he wants and if you want him to stop you can always duel him and see how that works out for you.I don't mean to be rude but arrogantly mentioning something a member has said after trying to spy(we dont put the plans on the message board genius) is just rude and some serious fuckery in itself.Like I said if you don't like it take it up with yasji.He's online most of the day and would love the free wins.And i'd just like to point out that you're saying he shouldn't take the war seriously but you're the one spying on Midori and posting random thoughts on the battlefield.Now that makes me stroke my chin and wonder if you know you're being a hypocrite and don't care or you're just stupid to realize.Just so you know;you're a dick for that.Because it's obvious it's a failed attempt at instigating something by mentioning that so suck yourself because you're a dick.

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2017, 08:13 PM
I think you both should calm down before this ends in unnecessary insulting.
Even if someone spied that's part of WR and even sparring. I think tuna just meant to not take spars too seriously in general and didn't want to insult Yasji.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-25-2017, 08:47 PM
This Spar is meant to be fun most of all for both sides.

I don't not Level up. Why that is a rumor not sure. Yes I'm busy but I do take an active role in the clan and I am present on the battle field no matter what level I am.

About the Bish thing that was mentioned that is incorrect.
Midori currently can not Hire Bish due to a No Hire like clause from the War that happened between us. Its part of the agreement Saskia and I made to establish Peace again between our Clans. We both hope that that will change some day but I must do some proving for that to happen.

No Midori was Not Dead we just have been Slowly recovering from the Wars we were in. I spend a lot of time thinking about how to restore Midori and I will say this. I'm determined to succeed, If I get Knocked Down I will refuse t stay down and continue to find a way. One that is peaceful

Cool Silent Blade of the Green Fist Cool
07-25-2017, 11:10 PM
Greetings Mattson,

Nice to see you in forum. Major clans will survive and thrive. I don't know about war politics but I just do my duty. No hard feelings.

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)
07-25-2017, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2017 02:12 AM by madTuna.)
Getting information from the enemy has always been part of war, when I first learnt about it I was a little bit pissed but now I simply acknowledge it. Also, I don't really see how you can be an intel master without spying. The spar will also be a nice occasion to prove that you don't need strong but active members to win.

Since Void and I are brothers in arms and we're in the middle of a spar again, I'll start a challenge just like ww2 Japan's "Contest to kill 100 people using a sword". This time we'll see who killed the most Midori troops (currently 36 968 (+1500 unofficial because of restart)).

Also, normally story clan soldiers have a distinct color, green in this case, but I killed 340 grey soldiers in one wave? The before and after waves were normal 340 Midori green soldiers but in this case they were grey and in the sector it showed -340 in white color.
07-26-2017, 12:28 AM
(07-25-2017 11:43 PM)madTuna Wrote:  Getting information from the enemy has always been part of war, when I first learnt about it I was a little bit pissed but now I simply acknowledge it. Also, I don't really see how you can be an intel master without spying. The spar will also be a nice occasion to prove that you don't need strong but active members to win.

Since Void and I are brothers in arms and we're in the middle of a spar again, I'll start a challenge just like ww2 Japan's "Contest to kill 100 people using a sword". This time we'll see who killed the most Midori troops (currently 1368).

Also, normally story clan soldiers have a distinct color, green in this case, but I killed 340 grey soldiers in one wave? The before and after waves were normal 340 Midori green soldiers but in this case they were grey and in the sector it showed -340 in white color.

Sounds fun.I'll have a challenge against myself and see how many players I can wipe off the map.Hungey is ahead by 5 or so people Sad

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-26-2017, 01:06 AM
(07-25-2017 11:43 PM)madTuna Wrote:  Also, normally story clan soldiers have a distinct color, green in this case, but I killed 340 grey soldiers in one wave? The before and after waves were normal 340 Midori green soldiers but in this case they were grey and in the sector it showed -340 in white color.

This is a bug in the war room that occurs frequently. Just a display issue, no need for concern.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
07-26-2017, 04:00 AM
A gray shadow clan is taking part in the spar. Season 2?

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
07-29-2017, 08:32 AM
at last we got a leader that is wise midoriken wanted a good leader all this time
i just wanted come back and duel with some guys and isaw what happend to midori standing and fighting for my clan
as trump said make midori great again xD

first they ignore you
then they laugh at you
then they fight you
then you win
mahatma Gandhi
07-29-2017, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2017 01:40 PM by VoidSlasher.)
Jinkception

sry, better delete. I am not suppose to create animosity

Form does not differ from void,
Void does not differ from form
Form itself is void, void itself is form
So too are feelings, cognition, formation, and consciousness
(Quoted from the Heart Sutra)