Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customs!!
07-22-2017, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2017 10:47 AM by Jinkierke.)
Customs!!
https://i.gyazo.com/0399d3f0830d52de1e91...c6d99a.png One design of grimmjow.Needs work but looks like it's off to a good start.Going to be mine.

https://i.gyazo.com/f585cc212cf200962351...14effe.png one design of Sephiroth.Can't have the wings though.Is going to be my friends.
(Disclaimer I didn't make these a friend of mine Jorge888 did I couldn't design my own custom if my life depended on it ;-; and now i've come to find out it isn't even his either.Now I look dumb -_-

Just your friendly neighborhood Dayman.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: Customs!!
First one looks decent, (Not sure about the pants though)

Second one isn't going to belong to anyone. Devs will not make it especially not with the wings and super long sword. Probably without the wings, with a shorter sword, and with tighter pants, (they extend too far behind) it will be feasible.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2017, 02:40 AM
(07-22-2017 02:39 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  First one looks decent, (Not sure about the pants though)

Second one isn't going to belong to anyone. Devs will not make it especially not with the wings and super long sword. Probably without the wings, with a shorter sword, and with tighter pants, (they extend too far behind) it will be feasible.

Yup on the button.They said the sword was too long and the wings were too big.They didn't mention a problem with the pants though.

07-22-2017, 03:05 AM
maybe make the wings shorter. you'll be the third angel with wings after chronos and rain. and first black angel to serve yurei.
07-22-2017, 05:11 AM
(07-22-2017 03:05 AM)mitsuyoshi Wrote:  maybe make the wings shorter. you'll be the third angel with wings after chronos and rain. and first black angel to serve yurei.

We serve Mattson and the daimyo no yurei here ^^

07-22-2017, 07:52 AM
Everything serves Yurei, if it wants it or not. It is not a choice nor a privilege.
My first angel to serve me was my brother, Klinge.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
07-22-2017, 08:38 AM
I would argue that it is not a good idea to spend so much money for a custom set until Season 2 came in. But hey, it's your money

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
07-22-2017, 12:22 PM
(07-22-2017 08:38 AM)Centifolia Wrote:  I would argue that it is not a good idea to spend so much money for a custom set until Season 2 came in. But hey, it's your money

Why?Season 2 won't make the custom look one way or the other .-.

07-22-2017, 01:27 PM
(07-22-2017 08:38 AM)Centifolia Wrote:  I would argue that it is not a good idea to spend so much money for a custom set until Season 2 came in. But hey, it's your money

This comment xD

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]
07-22-2017, 06:57 PM
Where did I see the second pic before? I'll make a little probe here and there...

Wind shapes Earth. It controls Water to destroy Fire.